Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to mention that was Puerto Rico ad leak. Mainland ad could be something different compared to their ad.
Puerto Rico CAG here. I mentioned this in the ad leak thread - I've always found Gamestop (and Toys R Us) to always have the same sales and promotions as the US (unlike Sears, Kmart and Best Buy).

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Eldritch, your outburst went so far to the right of the screen, I ended up in the back alley of CAG where the lurkers hang out stealing those free code drops. I'm lucky to have made it back alive.
Yeah, I hadn't intended to break CAG but the result was kind of cool and I thought appropriate for DS2U leaving us for any period of time.
Thanks for the shout out guys (literally in Eld's case). I am not going to be here only because I am visiting folks that are in a dead zone so I would not have access to the internet in the capacity I do now. Anyways, I am headed out so I will be back sometime later in the weekend. Happy hunting everyone. :)

On topic:

:ps3: PS3 250GB Uncharted 3: Game of the Year Bundle (G) $177.22

:gc: Gamecube Console Platinum (G) $35.59

Damn I do not need that and yet I'm so tempted to buy one.
Just get a wii, I have been sprung on gc games for a while now lol.

I want to recollect my childhood because my dad made me give them away.

Gotcha Force is missed. :(

Its worth it.

But yeah the GC's pop up very often.

See I have enough games/systems I don't play and just bought a WiiU. I just need to tell myself I'll never find the games I want for GC at a reasonable price and better to just play them on the PC.

When you play them does it look really bad graphically?

Also so much people have been getting pissed because CAGs chat here all the time, lol is it against the rules or what answer is there to that.

:3ds: Monsetr Hunter 3U $20.78 VG

Ninjini (Giants character) $11.11 Dinger

When you play them does it look really bad graphically?

Also so much people have been getting pissed because CAGs chat here all the time, lol is it against the rules or what answer is there to that.
It's been a few months since I've used it but Dolphin does a pretty good job as far as I can recall. Playing Luigi's Mansion was perfectly fine and if you have a potent enough computer can run them in full HD. Playing Monster Hunter Tri was way better looking than on the TV. It's just a shame you can't stick the discs right in your drive because of the proprietary disc format.

Eh, there's off-topic threads but the problem is that part of this is that we have to chat about the stuff and what we get. Sure we get a little wacky and way, way, way off-topic at times but those of us that are in here all the time are well, in here all the time.

Highlight, click the link button and paste the link in.  I'm sure there's probably some faster way but I don't know what it is in the new CAG.

It's been a few months since I've used it but Dolphin does a pretty good job as far as I can recall. Playing Luigi's Mansion was perfectly fine and if you have a potent enough computer can run them in full HD. Playing Monster Hunter Tri was way better looking than on the TV. It's just a shame you can't stick the discs right in your drive because of the proprietary disc format.

Eh, there's off-topic threads but the problem is that part of this is that we have to chat about the stuff and what we get. Sure we get a little wacky and way, way, way off-topic at times but those of us that are in here all the time are well, in here all the time.

Yeah I heard about that, I would like to think though that the Gamcube game prices will go up either way Lol.

Maybe I'm delusional.

monsetr 3u didnt know that was a game

Ugh, $20ish was my sweet spot for Monster Hunter and I missed it. Damn. Have to keep watching. Pokemon has been eating all my time. All of it. (Hoping for Pokemon Y at some point...)

oo sub 20 3d land must resist
Are you kidding? DO IT. That game is awesome.

Is it weird that I feel responsible for this thread with DS2U off in the wilderness... and trying not to let on that we're all about to die a horrible fiery death as the thread plunges through the guard rail and plummets over the side of the cliff?

Ugh, $20ish was my sweet spot for Monster Hunter and I missed it. Damn. Have to keep watching. Pokemon has been eating all my time. All of it. (Hoping for Pokemon Y at some point...)

It's popped up at that price a couple times in the last two or three days so keep an eye out.

Hey guys, what have 3ds xls been going for LN? I'm thinking about getting one as it seems there doesn't seem to be a redesign coming. I saw the Zelda one from the gamestop leak as 210+tax.

scribblenauts unmasked for 25 tempting
I don't know, I'm having a really hard time enjoying the WiiU version. Keep trying and it's just not clicking. The 3DS one looks even weirder though that the top screen doesn't seem to actually do anything during the game play. I'm definitely a DC fan and I don't get 90% of the stuff going on it. It's also kind of vague and weird when I do things that seem logical based on what it's telling me and then I outright instantly fail the mission and have to start over. Or you're trying to deal with one thing and all this other random chaos spills over and you still can't give it what it wants.

Yeah I heard about that, I would like to think though that the Gamcube game prices will go up either way Lol.

Maybe I'm delusional.
I'd guess there's a decent chance GC games will hold, or go up. The system didn't sell a whole lot therefore some of the games are a little tougher to find. Also, Nintendo has an avid collector base which keep values from dropping to far on key games.

also i call dibs on first dinger sonic
You can have it based on the reviews.

I'd guess there's a decent chance GC games will hold, or go up. The system didn't sell a whole lot therefore some of the games are a little tougher to find. Also, Nintendo has an avid collector base which keep values from dropping to far on key games.
And even a lot of the direct re-releases on Wii have already gone up above MSRP.

Yeah that why I don't feel that guilty hahaha. I could sell them whenever they go on the wii u, if they ever do, just myths nowadays.

As soon as I saw that Tales of symphonia HD is going on the ps3, I put my GC one on sale. Lol. Also getting a ps3 soon hopefully.

I think that if a game is released through some other means, I should just sell it because if I really wanted to hold value, I would keep them sealed.

You can have it based on the reviews.

And even a lot of the direct re-releases on Wii have already gone up above MSRP.
Yep, especially for sealed games. Nintendo seems to let some of their franchises go out of print quicker than most Publishers. Of course they did reprint Xeno and Prime Trilogy and now that all titles are available digitally it will be interesting to see how Wii U, and all future games hold value. There will still be a segment that wants to collect a physical copy but I'm definitely curious to see how future releases play out.

Yep, especially for sealed games. Nintendo seems to let some of their franchises go out of print quicker than most Publishers. Of course they did reprint Xeno and Prime Trilogy and now that all titles are available digitally it will be interesting to see how Wii U, and all future games hold value. There will still be a segment that wants to collect a physical copy but I'm definitely curious to see how future releases play out.
Really just depends on the thing I'm sure. VC probably has hurt more than a few things but the stuff that's actually worth anything will continue to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back