Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a couple weeks since I've been able to stalk this thread. Roughly how often are 4gb 360 E's (no kinect sensor) popping up?

It's hiding from you. Must have just been lucky timing on my part.
It was lucky timing for you. I checked when it was posted and nothing was there except the price. I checked back a minute later and it was there, so I ordered it and none were available. I refreshed and it was gone again. Then you posted that you got one.

Oh, well.

It's been a couple weeks since I've been able to stalk this thread. Roughly how often are 4gb 360 E's (no kinect sensor) popping up?
I agree with Myke. It's like every other day.

I got some of my orders today. Pandora's Tower has damaged cover art. The previous owner reversed it before putting it back the way it was. Zone of the Enders was just the disc and one of my two Pokemon Diamond had cover art. Not too bad, but I did want Zone of the Enders to have the cover art.

What I figured,no biggie though. I'll just switch it out with nintendo land. also,is there a manual?

Edit:thnx for the responses!

Got the wrong item from the warehouse, ordered some batteries with a charger, just got batteries instead, now I get to return it, woohoo!

Got the wrong item from the warehouse, ordered some batteries with a charger, just got batteries instead, now I get to return it, woohoo!
Got my "Good" GTA V for the Xbox and it comes with the huge circle scratch on the Play disc. The blimp code was redeemed but I expected that since it was obviously used by some careless person that thought it was smart to move the console while playing the game. So the original owner jacks up his game, gets to trade it in for Amazon credit, uses the code and doesn't bother throwing away the voucher (I always discard used vouchers so as to not waste the new owner's time/hope), and I get stuck with the defective game. Lovely.

my madden came as a gutted anniversary edition

my me2 and me 3 ce's were complete 20 bucks to have both was a steal(codes havent been checked yet)

I need ME1 CE to complete my collection!!!!

Got my "Good" GTA V for the Xbox and it comes with the huge circle scratch on the Play disc. The blimp code was redeemed but I expected that since it was obviously used by some careless person that thought it was smart to move the console while playing the game. So the original owner jacks up his game, gets to trade it in for Amazon credit, uses the code and doesn't bother throwing away the voucher (I always discard used vouchers so as to not waste the new owner's time/hope), and I get stuck with the defective game. Lovely.
Return it because that's not a playable game?

Return it because that's not a playable game?
Already submitted the return claim form to Amazon awaiting drop off.

I was just venting that I find it annoying when people try to get away with trading in defective/banned items. It's an inconvenience to the next buyer on top of scamming. I just cringe whenever people talk about trading in their banned Xbox back to retailers.

Already submitted the return claim form to Amazon awaiting drop off.

I was just venting that I find it annoying when people try to get away with trading in defective/banned items. It's an inconvenience to the next buyer on top of scamming. I just cringe whenever people talk about trading in their banned Xbox back to retailers.
Yeah, that does really suck. Mine was the same brand but a wrong item so it was a mistake on Amazon's part, your item was just some other dude being a douche getting money for a broken item :/

Got my Good Pokemon silver. Came with box, poke walker, and case. It's defiantly used and I haven't put the a new battery in to test it, but pretty happy since I missed the like new ones

i always included used voucher code with amazon trade in now, because their "genius" grader who niptick with manuals in order to get the full value, instead of getting downgraded to acceptable.

Got my "Good" GTA V for the Xbox and it comes with the huge circle scratch on the Play disc. ... and I get stuck with the defective game. Lovely.
Attempt to install the Play Disc to a flash drive so you can at least play it while you wait?

Attempt to install the Play Disc to a flash drive so you can at least play it while you wait?
Thanks for the idea but I don't want to start 1 hour of the game and stop unless I get another copy at the price I want. Will probably just jump to another game.

I hear ya. I've been waiting for a PS3 version and missed a copy by 3 minutes after someone else posted it in here. I think I'm going to just break down and by it at near MSRP before my roommate grows too disinterested with GTA Online or he just buys it for me.

I hear ya. I've been waiting for a PS3 version and missed a copy by 3 minutes after someone else posted it in here. I think I'm going to just break down and by it at near MSRP before my roommate grows too disinterested with GTA Online or he just buys it for me.
you must not check awd often then. gta v , and madden 25 are probably the most stocked items up on awd right now for both ps3, xbox 360. i literally see atleast one listing of it on awd every one-two days. since the Trade $30, and get $30 towards dualshock 4 controller purchase promotion started. Since alot of people got their gta v from bestbuy as a gift.

Received my :360: Mortal Kombat Kollector's Edition and all it was was the Komplete Edition game with a Kollector's Edition sticker attached on the back. No bookends for me  :headache:

got my

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl  like new
came in a bubble envlope and  box was sort of crushed     o  well..... not worth complaining about cause it did say the box had a small wrinkle on it.   Game was either used or  did they  crap  wrap these games ... very poor  rewrap

Have any copies of Pokemon X/ Y popped up since the first few copies? If so, were they around the same ~$22?
rented the game off gamefly ... found the main story of the game way too easy.

pokemon were around level 70 or so at the end of the main story, never lost any real battles. Post game dont really interest me. Took just under 20 hours to beat it.

fun game for those 20 hours just too bad it did not last longer (was a week rental)

now either to play the backlog or see how bad Hometown story is since nothing really interesting coming to gamefly handhelds till nov 22 (zelda and mario party) so got 3 weeks to burn

(in hand or will have hometown, beyblade and batman or sonic next week) hopefully they will keep me buzzy until nov 22

rented the game off gamefly ... found the main story of the game way too easy.

pokemon were around level 70 or so at the end of the main story, never lost any real battles. Post game dont really interest me. Took just under 20 hours to beat it.

fun game for those 20 hours just too bad it did not last longer (was a week rental)

now either to play the backlog or see how bad Hometown story is since nothing really interesting coming to gamefly handhelds till nov 22 (zelda and mario party) so got 3 weeks to burn

(in hand or will have hometown, beyblade and batman or sonic next week) hopefully they will keep me buzzy until nov 22
When is a pokemon game ever hard? I like them to see the new pokemon and then get into the metagame.

When is a pokemon game ever hard? I like them to see the new pokemon and then get into the metagame.
This one's definitely easier than the previous ones as there's a lot more hand holding and you get things like the Exp. Share right away. Still fun but the long term game is definitely for those that want to get invested in the online stuff.

This one's definitely easier than the previous ones as there's a lot more hand holding and you get things like the Exp. Share right away. Still fun but the long term game is definitely for those that want to get invested in the online stuff.
Yea. It seems the games get more and more hand-holding with each successive version. But the games are highly nostalgic for me, and I tend to enjoy them.

What? It should be the type that can beat it!

I don't know what to think about the game anymore.
it's a third character now, not your rival, and she acts as your pocket healer almost up until the first gym. The starters also have their first type move now and two of them will one shot the first battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back