Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
:ps3: The Last of Us (A) $30.87 (LN) $38.59

Does the online pass affect anything other than multiplayer access? Like I can buy this and single player DLC and be good to go right? I'm tempted by the PSN sale, but I wasn't dying for multiplayer and this saves me hard drive shuffling.

What is a good price point to grab the Nintendo first party WiiU games at? I'm looking at that MarioU for $30, but should I wait for it to go lower?

What is a good price point to grab the Nintendo first party WiiU games at? I'm looking at that MarioU for $30, but should I wait for it to go lower?
I imagine you will be able to find it at some point below $20 but it won't be much below that, even used. Nintendo published games tend to hold their value well.

Any thoughts on buying the Sony Pulse Elite Headsets used? I'm wondering its a bad idea to buy them used or just spend the $120 on a new one.
I remember seeing a dinger a couple days ago, but haven't looked at the descriptions of any others. I bought a Sony Stereo Headset on AWD for under $50 and it ended up being brand new. I would take a shot and buy one if you see it on AWD. If it is not to your liking, returns are easy.

I remember seeing a dinger a couple days ago, but haven't looked at the descriptions of any others. I bought a Sony Stereo Headset on AWD for under $50 and it ended up being brand new. I would take a shot and buy one if you see it on AWD. If it is not to your liking, returns are easy.
I bought one for $77 two days ago and it sounded like a dinger in the description but I'll know for sure when it arrives. I just hate having to wait and see and then return it if its not to my satisfaction.

regarding headset, aren't you scare someone might have used it? i mean if it is obvious that it was not a dinger.

regarding headset, aren't you scare someone might have used it? i mean if it is obvious that it was not a dinger.
If its not a dinger but its in nice condition and works properly plus has everything a new one comes with then yes I'll keep it otherwise I'll return the sucker. I wanted a Pulse Elite so I can use it on the PS4 once its compatible after launch plus I want to be able to play games at nite and not wake up the wife.

How often does the Black Friday 2012 PS3 bundle pop up and is it ever lower than the $209 price that was listed today for LN? My sister is looking to get a console and it makes sense for her to grab that one because Uncharted and inFamous are both series she's been recommended. I'd say get this year's bundlebut she has no interest in the Last of Us or Batman: Arkham Origins and I don't think they'd trade in for all that much.

When I bought mine, I was under the impression that it was a dinger. I would not buy one if it was Acceptable condition or I thought it may be used based on the description. If it wasn't a dinger, I would return it. I would never buy a used headset because you never know if something could be secretly wrong with it and the previous owner could have been nasty. I saw someone on this site talk about how their sweat collected in their headset after long gaming sessions.

If its not a dinger but its in nice condition and works properly plus has everything a new one comes with then yes I'll keep it otherwise I'll return the sucker. I wanted a Pulse Elite so I can use it on the PS4 once its compatible after launch plus I want to be able to play games at nite and not wake up the wife.
I returned my Stereo Headset due to a problem with the mic and bought a brand new Pulse Elite. It is a very nice headset, but the main reason I bought one was so I could use it with PS3 now and PS4 at launch. After I saw it wouldn't work with PS4 right away, I returned it and will probably have to get a Turtle Beach, which is the brand I had before I bought the Sony headset.

When I bought mine, I was under the impression that it was a dinger. I would not buy one if it was Acceptable condition or I thought it may be used based on the description. If it wasn't a dinger, I would return it. I would never buy a used headset because you never know if something could be secretly wrong with it and the previous owner could have been nasty. I saw someone on this site talk about how their sweat collected in their headset after long gaming sessions.

I returned my Stereo Headset due to a problem with the mic and bought a brand new Pulse Elite. It is a very nice headset, but the main reason I bought one was so I could use it with PS3 now and PS4 at launch. After I saw it wouldn't work with PS4 right away, I returned it and will probably have to get a Turtle Beach, which is the brand I had before I bought the Sony headset.
what is the cheapest new turtle beach headset you can get ? in terms of price.

I traded in one of my pulse elite headsets a couple of weeks ago for the $30 PS4 Controller / Beyond:TS deal. I'd only used it a handful of times in the 4-5 months I owned it. I'm very gentle on my headsets, even the ones I use daily, and keep them very clean. My Headset was graded "Like New," so one of you may get the one I sent in.

That being said, I'd be hesitant ordering used headsets. I've seen plenty of people abuse them or not take care of them and they look nasty. Amazon is great about returns though if something did go wrong.

what is the cheapest new turtle beach headset you can get ? in terms of price.
Depends on what console you want it for. Some work on multiple consoles and some are console specific.

I traded in one of my pulse elite headsets a couple of weeks ago for the $30 PS4 Controller / Beyond:TS deal. I'd only used it a handful of times in the 4-5 months I owned it. I'm very gentle on my headsets, even the ones I use daily, and keep them very clean. My Headset was graded "Like New," so one of you may get the one I sent in.

That being said, I'd be hesitant ordering used headsets. I've seen plenty of people abuse them or not take care of them and they look nasty. Amazon is great about returns though if something did go wrong.
If anyone is worried about whether the Pulse Elite headset you get from AWD is used or not, new ones are covered in several sheets of clingy plastic. There are maybe 4 separate pieces, so unless the previous owner never removed it, it should be unused if you get one with the plastic.

So I'm pissed at Amazon Warehouse.

Bought Wind Waker HD, disk was 100% DOA on arrival. No scratches but would not load at all.

Then I order another one at noon yesterday. Granted too I pay 79$ a year for Amazon Prime. It ships today via 3 day USPS. what the fuck?

Can they even do that? I thought Amazon Prime was free 2 day shipping. I have never been shipped USPS 3 day.

I called em out on it and they gave me a 5$ credit, but I'm still mad. Amazon Prime is Amazon Prime not USPS 3 a day late. I ordered at noon. End flame.

So I'm pissed at Amazon Warehouse.

Bought Wind Waker HD, disk was 100% DOA on arrival. No scratches but would not load at all.

Then I order another one at noon yesterday. Granted too I pay 79$ a year for Amazon Prime. It ships today via 3 day USPS. what the fuck?

Can they even do that? I thought Amazon Prime was free 2 day shipping. I have NEVER been shipped via USPS 3 day. What happened?

I called em out on it and they gave me a 5$ credit, but I'm still mad. Amazon Prime is Amazon Prime not USPS 3 day. End flame.
Damn I need to test out the games I buy.

Damn I need to test out the games I buy.
Yes you should. Game would not load. On inspection is was more new than brand new. Attempted loading close to 10 times with cleaning with microfiber cloth sometimes. Disc was dead. Has never happened to me. ever.

Wind Waker HD. So I wait 2 weeks for a 33$ copy to show up on amazon. 3 if you count digital download. DOA. Wait another week for another to show up. Ships late and wrong. I should have just bought the digital download 6 weeks ago for all the time i've wasted. sooo not worth 17$ in savings.

i think i'm getting these great deals by playing the AWH exchange and frankly its just a waste of time.

Yes you should. Game would not load. On inspection is was more new than brand new. Attempted loading close to 10 times with cleaning with microfiber cloth sometimes. Disc was dead. Has never happened to me. ever.

Wind Waker HD. So I wait 2 weeks for a 33$ copy to show up on amazon. 3 if you count digital download. DOA. Wait another week for another to show up. Ships late and wrong. I should have just bought the digital download 6 weeks ago for all the time i've wasted. sooo not worth 17$ in savings.

i think i'm getting these great deals by playing the AWH exchange and frankly its just a waste of time.
Sometimes bad prints get out of games its not common but it does.

Does the online pass affect anything other than multiplayer access? Like I can buy this and single player DLC and be good to go right? I'm tempted by the PSN sale, but I wasn't dying for multiplayer and this saves me hard drive shuffling.
Online pass only affects the multiplayer. You are fine on single player side.

How often does the Black Friday 2012 PS3 bundle pop up and is it ever lower than the $209 price that was listed today for LN? My sister is looking to get a console and it makes sense for her to grab that one because Uncharted and inFamous are both series she's been recommended. I'd say get this year's bundlebut she has no interest in the Last of Us or Batman: Arkham Origins and I don't think they'd trade in for all that much.
They pop up often and between $170 to $188 to $209 depending on condition. However, jump on this one:

:ps3: PS3 250GB Amazon Exclusive Family Entertainment Bundle (G) $149.91

:360: Zone of the Enders HD Collection Limited Edition (A) $29.46 (Dinger!)
:360: Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition (VG) $15.23
:360: Lollipop Chainsaw (VG) $10.39

:ps3: Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate (LN) $29.67
:ps3: ArcaniA: The Complete Collection (LN) $22.27
:ps3: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (G) $19.30
:ps3: Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (G) $11.86 (DLC on disk)
:ps3: Max Payne 3 (G) $9.61

:wiiu: Lego City: Undercover (VG) $28.15

browse-icon-nin._V192599300_.gif
  GoldenEye 007 (LN) $25.84

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Pink/White (LN) $167.02
:3ds: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan (VG) $23.74
:3ds: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (LN) $22.27

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back