Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought some replacement stylus and they finally arrived. Hell I wasn't even really mad that they wern't as described but removing my feedback oh You bet I'm gonna  :censored:.  I wrote that the items were not the right product or the right colors but otherwise I was satisfied. It was supposed to be a dsI stylus and was supposed to be dark blue but what I got wasn't a dsi stylus that was the wrong color.  

Finally cashed out most of my GS and BBY credit to pay off the One. Two questions:

1. Is it sketchy to redeem all these Kindle cards at once? $500 is a lot.

2. Is it true that my pre-order gets pushed to the back of the line if I apply giftcard balance?
Not really, I've done $800 plus at once and I know others have gone into four figures. It shouldn't change anything unless it was about to be processed and now they have to retry the payment. Right now my PS4 lets me just apply the credit balance instead of having to entirely change the payment method.

Man these 3dsxls going for 120ish is really making me change my mind on going for the zelda one. 100 bucks less (I prefer physical copy so zelda can wait) is amazing. And the games I really want are huge time sinks. Hate that nintendo games don't drop in price much even after a while.

just grabbed what appears to be the cheapest mario and luigi dream team to date

also they really need to clean up someone got sloppy w listings

Man these 3dsxls going for 120ish is really making me change my mind on going for the zelda one. 100 bucks less (I prefer physical copy so zelda can wait) is amazing. And the games I really want are huge time sinks. Hate that nintendo games don't drop in price much even after a while.
Since Amazon now sells 3ds Xls, we can expect more dingers and inventory in general on warehouse side so definitely something worth checking out as an option.

Thanks! Finally nabbed it
:D

1720_634c.gif

I recieved a $59 (G) Care package just yesterday.  Still factory sealed in the activision box, but for some reason they shipped it in an even larger box too so it looked like a new fridge was waiting for me when I got home.

I recieved a $59 (G) Care package just yesterday. Still factory sealed in the activision box, but for some reason they shipped it in an even larger box too so it looked like a new fridge was waiting for me when I got home.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3: Maytag Collector's Edition

On topic, my LN Dark Arisen came in today. Definitely looks great but looks like it's missing a manual, or not sure if it came with one. Not really a complaint but more of an inquiry if anyone has owned the game.

On topic, my LN Dark Arisen came in today. Definitely looks great but looks like it's missing a manual, or not sure if it came with one. Not really a complaint but more of an inquiry if anyone has owned the game.
i don't think it came with a manual

ps3 version came with one page manual but the 360 version came with none.

No manual.

In my heart, you are still the King of AWD forever!
Thanks! :D

I had Black Ops 1, and MW2 prestige, and those held their value fairly well, so I had to get BO2, and now I have to get Ghosts prestige. However I might not have to pay msrp on Ghosts prestige, because of that best buy deal!
Those hold the value to a point. As soon as the next COD comes out the value dips as interest in them wanes so the value fluctuates on them based on demand and supply.

Is that Pokemon Y a good price? After tax I would be paying $30 bucks.
If you intend on playing it right away it is a good price since new is $39.99 plus Pokemon games hold in value. This one is a dinger by description so you are getting a new game but in banged up box.

Man, that is one ugly Dreamcast logo we have here.  Or it just looks like crap on the black background 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back