Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
There's rumors of an hd version coming out if you rather wait for that

He bought it to play w his vita. The supposed HD version will be a digital release for PSN and live. Maybe even a disc release. The vita version would stay the same.

Yeah, but regarding returns, was GBAStar banned for a high volume of returns? I know Slowdive21 was banned on suspicion of fraudulent activity through another account.
Direct quote from GBAStar himself:

No. If you get banned from amazon you're banned from logging in... period. If you can't log in you can't buy trade or sell.

It happened to me and I had to send an e-mail to jeff bezos ([email protected]) to get reinstated; the reason why my account was banned was because I have a paid prime membership to which I put my mom and brother on as family so they get free shipping and I would occasional preorder and purchasing things on their accounts to bypass quantity restrictions.

Then without warning all three accounts got banned. No one could log in and all amazon credit and digital purchases became useless.

I want one, but it probably will got to my new backlog now since I traded the Vita earlier today. On that note, I'm getting LBP for the Vita today. No Vita. :(
Are you planning on picking up a vita again at some point (or at a better deal) since you are picking up games for it?

Amazon Warehouse rocks

I ordered Tales of Xilia collectos good condition for $64.34 and the item came brand new sealed in shrink wrap. with only dents on the corner.

Amazon warehouse quality control are really extreme. Lol
Just got mine in as well and it was same as you described yours as in brand spanking new in manufacturer's shrink wrap (not AWD shrink wrap) with just a side of the box pressed in / dented on one side. Not bad at all! :D

That still doesn't show banning on high returns.
Truth be told, even the bannings that happened, happened 2 to 3 years ago for various reasons but none of the folks banned were able to narrow it down to strictly high returns / credits. That stuff can / will lead to be on their blacklist but it would have to be extreme case of abuse to get banned from doing just that.

Happy Xillia worked out for you guys but I also hate you at the same time.  Mine got cancelled today less than 7 hours after they refunded my Xillia LE for having shipped it back.  Now I'm entirely without a game, without the discount I got on Xillia in the first place, without the special edition stuff if I order a new one, and without the $5 I ate in return shipping.  Knew this was going to happen as soon as I shipped it back and the CE still wasn't shipping.

Within a 24 hour period I'm going to be doubling the number of times I'll have ever contacted CS to complain with this and the TR CE.

I would be the talk of the town ... or my GS when I take the system in :lol: However, there are fans here so not bad for someone looking for one of these.

I would wait for this to drop a tad bit more. It was $14.xx at on point here few months ago.

I'm starting to think that my Amazon luck is just running out.  After all those games with working codes and brand new items that weren't even all that dinged that it's finally exhausted.

At last! Finally snagged myself a (LN) copy of Muramasa for $22.XX. The ol' Vita collection is coming along nicely.

Weren't you the guy begging people to sell you a Vita? So you got one and then got rid of it?
Wasn't begging, but I was asking for one. I bought one before the price drop and noticed that GameStop was keeping a decent trade value, so I'll wait for Black Friday. I'm keeping the Vita games and memory card until then. I got a few good hours of Soul Sacrifice and Muramasa on it. I did want to keep it much longer, but I know that the difference in the amount of money I spent on it and the possible trade would just widen. I put my trade credit from it toward the Pokemon X and Y 3DS XL since that one won't really appear at a good price ever.

Quickest I've ever had anything ship from amazon in a while placed a order for some items from awd and they shipped within a hour woohoo...

So I got kingdom hearts 1.5 already with the artbook.... Not sure how I feel about the way they made the artbook. If you got the limited edition there isn't a case for game the artbook has a disc holder on the front page kind of lame was hoping the artbook was separate oh well!

Quickest I've ever had anything ship from amazon in a while placed a order for some items from awd and they shipped within a hour woohoo...

So I got kingdom hearts 1.5 already with the artbook.... Not sure how I feel about the way they made the artbook. If you got the limited edition there isn't a case for game the artbook has a disc holder on the front page kind of lame was hoping the artbook was separate oh well!
You got that on AWD?

You got that on AWD?
No someone I know had them since last week. I just opened mine today I had it on Wensday I know other people on here were looking forward to the game Im not gonna play it until release date because I'm weary about being banned lol... Even though its a legit copy I got tons of other games to play anyways

My copy of Payday 2 came in today and I'm somewhat upset with the shape it was in. It was a "Good" but should have been an Acceptable at best. It came in a third party green Xbox case that had a weird texture and a few dents in the plastic. The cover slip had numerous tears in it and the middle of it looked crumbled up. The "manual" was somewhat bent up but not horrible. Luckily, the disc looked to be in good shape. I'll try it out tomorrow. Slightly bummed. Oh well.

Edit: Just double checked, this was supposed to be "Very Good", which is laughable. Should I say something?

Oh wow... I just watched an unboxing for it and I am a bit sad that we won't be getting a game case for it... I kinda want to get the regular edition now...

Oh wow... I just watched an unboxing for it and I am a bit sad that we won't be getting a game case for it... I kinda want to get the regular edition now...
Man, it's like the Arkham City CE book that had the CD slot in it :/ On the bright side I can have it by that so there are 2 games like that, but it looks like the Japanese version of the LE was a normal case with the book added in :/

Yeah I was a little angry when I opened it I don't understand why they couldn't make it separate the artbook is like 10 pages lol... Either way the art is actually pretty cool I just wish it had a case

No someone I know had them since last week. I just opened mine today I had it on Wensday I know other people on here were looking forward to the game Im not gonna play it until release date because I'm weary about being banned lol... Even though its a legit copy I got tons of other games to play anyways
Can you post pics?

wow ordered 2 same condition, I have one payday coming in on monday another one for my friend on tuesday or wednesday I will update on their condition when I get it. Hopefully its not as bad.

Yeah, I just got a shipping label to send PayDay 2 back. I'm pretty unhappy with the shape of the case for something that should have been "very good". 

However, before I sent it back, I think I'll pop it in and play a little to see if it's something that I'd want to re-buy next time it pops up on AWD. 

UPDATE: The game wouldn't even read on either of my Xboxes after several attempts. I shot Amazon an email letting them know not to relist the game as "Acceptable" or something once they get it back since it's definitely a bum disc.

Wow. Major slip on AWD. I'm glad that you were able to notify Amazon, but that's something that should be added to the reason for return as well, or they still might recycle it even with a note on the system.

^ Yeah, I made it very clear in my email that the disc will not read and that they should not relist it. I couldn't make it part of my return since I had already set up the return and had the label printed and attached to the package. 

I'm bummed all this happened. I've really been wanting to play this and with Xbox Rewards going back online, I wanted to get some solid playtime in within the first 30 days of its release. With the return and waiting for my refund to re-buy the game, odds are I will not get it back within that window. :/

121tkc5.jpg
2h3asna.jpg

I'm not quite sure how I feel about that yet...
The artbook is cool dont get me wrong. Im having a problem with whats holding the disc though. Its actually pretty hard to take the disc out of the book it feels like its going to damage the disc if I keep taking it out. I might just put it in another case or get my hands on one from gamestop. There is limited quantities of the artbook but who knows how many were printed? They are sold out at Gamestop and Amazon I can imagine not many were printed. Only version available any where atm is the standard copy.

The artbook is cool dont get me wrong. Im having a problem with whats holding the disc though. Its actually pretty hard to take the disc out of the book it feels like its going to damage the disc if I keep taking it out. I might just put it in another case or get my hands on one from gamestop. There is limited quantities of the artbook but who knows how many were printed? They are sold out at Gamestop and Amazon I can imagine not many were printed. Only version available any where atm is the standard copy.
i guess you have no spare disc case, i have tons, so it doesn't really bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back