Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang everyone quoted me! Glad to see everyone likes these. Although thats more competition.  :booty:

Just joking around. Anyways what makes me sad is that like last year in April or May 2012 I passed on Skyrim CEs at best buy for $60. Instead I got the Gears 3 one for $50. Dumbest decision ever. Marcus statue just sucks, I dont even like him as a character. Baird is my COG homie. I guess the fact that I never had played Skyrim prior didnt help.  :cry:

I got my Songbird right between the NECA Elizabeth and Boy of Silence, now if that dammed Motorized Patriot would release already... :whee:
Whats your address? Dont worry I promise I wont break in.... :whistle2:

EDIT: In all honesty since we brought up Bioshock. I have the Songbird as my text tone haha. :bouncy:

Dang everyone quoted me! Glad to see everyone likes these. Although thats more competition. :booty:

Just joking around. Anyways what makes me sad is that like last year in April or May 2012 I passed on Skyrim CEs at best buy for $60. Instead I got the Gears 3 one for $50. Dumbest decision ever. Marcus statue just sucks, I dont even like him as a character. Baird is my COG homie. I guess the fact that I never had played Skyrim prior didnt help. :cry:
What no love for Cole train. Everyone likes to hop aboard the Cole train. :lol: BTW, the cheapest I ever saw Songbird was for $89.xx. Also, Skyrim CE hit $59.xx here but that was last year at the same time Newegg was selling them for $60.

Where'd you get that? I tried for a while at the games release, but never found good audio of it online.
I use an app called "ringtones" on my iPhone and look around and type in games. I also use my GFs android and use the "Zedge" app and text myself tones and convert them for compatibility.

Have Yashas theme from Asuras Wrath as my ringtone. Pokemon healing noise when you heal pokemon as my email notification. And use a songbird/ps3 trophy sound for my texts. Also use Alma from FEAR for some sound notifications as well.

Can you pick up items at an Amazon locker? It's cool.
I'm curious to as how they work. I have seen a few around my area but, most are 10 15 miles away from me. I think this time it may have been delivered to the wrong address or lost in was home and didn't see the mail man drop anything off yesterday. I had some other things dropped off last week so I don't know what the deal is. I lost out on a CE and they are resending me PS all stars at the price in purchased it at

Grabbed that Payday 2 CE for 360 but cancelled as opposed to trying to sell it so keep an eye out for that.

So is that Songbird rare enough that it's worth buying the one that my local GS has new still?

Wow, I had a hard time selling my never displayed Alduin statue for $30...and you paid $50 for the gears 3 CE? But yeah the Marcus statue was horrible. I returned that one back to Amazon quick. I have the US Injustice statue...wish I waited to buy the UK version instead. But I will soon have the Batman Origins Statues from both US and UK when they come out. As for the Halo Statue...I had it before and it was nice...but I was never a Halo fan so I sold it...but I bought it again a couple days ago. Its in the process of shipping but I might cancel it. I can't really decide.

Dang everyone quoted me! Glad to see everyone likes these. Although thats more competition. :booty:

Just joking around. Anyways what makes me sad is that like last year in April or May 2012 I passed on Skyrim CEs at best buy for $60. Instead I got the Gears 3 one for $50. Dumbest decision ever. Marcus statue just sucks, I dont even like him as a character. Baird is my COG homie. I guess the fact that I never had played Skyrim prior didnt help. :cry:

This is true...I am quite sure AC3 will show up for $10 also on Black Friday...damn I shouldn't have ordered it from Gamefly.

Don't do it unless that's what you're going to be playing right away. It just keeps dropping and might very well be free next month with AC4 coming out.

Is that the type of thing you WANT to be a dinger? I mean... even the REGULAR people were having broken lamps show up.
Hah, very true. I would wear protective gloves opening that box if someone gets it just to be on the safe side. If it makes a difference I ordered one months back and it turned out be a crease on the box with everything else still intact and sealed. Then again there were others who had the broken lamp delivered to them so it is a toss up. Love that lamp though.

Chiming in on Skyrim CE, I bought it from BB and traded in the disc so payed I think 30ish for it? Artbook is awesome, statue is pretty cool. I also have two 1/300 lithographs of skyrim as well. Got one hanging up in my media room, other is framed just need to figure out where to hang it. Also own the skyrim legendary edition of the game and the hardcover legendary guide, which is freaking huge. Got the guide for 25 bucks from BB before it came out.

Yea I loved skyrim.

Oooops, hand sliped and bought that MGR CE...

But I should cancel, there are plenty of then in the gamestops around me at 79.99 new.... do you think they'll clearance this anytime soon?
Another possible CE hoarder?

GameStop might not clearance it, but I definitely wouldn't take a chance with that lamp with additional shipping damage.

Finally opened my Xillia CE and the statue's pretty decent. Are the bases on all these things so light and cheap though? That's my only complaint about the GoW statue too.

Check your email if you haven't deleted them yet. Amazon always emails you when you cancel or return.
Yeah but I meant like you can't see them in your account once cancelled.

Speaking of MGR LE, I bought a Xbox 360 one in acceptable condition a few months back. Lamp barely worked. Probably best to buy new if you really want the lamp to keep, since you might be able to get a replacement if it's broke. Luckily I traded mine back in before the value tanked on Amazon.

Do you really love the lamp, or are you just saying that because you saw it?
Paid $46.26 for it in June (way before the price drop) for an acceptable one and got what was brand new CE. I intended to flip it when the trade in value was over $75 but I liked it so much that I passed on it. The plasma lamp is very cool and what really sold me the CE along with the steelbook.

Speaking of MGR LE, I bought a Xbox 360 one in acceptable condition a few months back. Lamp barely worked. Probably best to buy new if you really want the lamp to keep, since you might be able to get a replacement if it's broke. Luckily I traded mine back in before the value tanked on Amazon.
... and he knows what I am talking about. His and another person's lamp did not work and one other had lamp with broken shards littered in a box delivered.

If your time machine is working, they were like $30-40 not too long ago. I heard it's going to happen again soon.
I was told the same recently. This time they are going to be $34 for VG and $38 for LN. The gnomes that live in my underpants drawer told me so. They said to check AWD every night at 3am. They also told me that I'm a handsome boy and that Selena Gomez wants to have my babies.

under_012f72_2018186.jpg

I grabbed a good :ps3: MGR LE and the lamp worked but didn't have the "plasma effect" so I sent that back. I then ordered one from GS when they had it for $79.99 but a/c it was $69.99. That one came with a completely smashed lamp which sucked because I was planning to flip it to Amazon for the $106.60. I was able to exchange it locally and after finally getting a working one, I didn't want to risk sending it in and getting back a broken lamp because something happened in transit whether while getting there or if it got rejected and Amazon had to send it back.

Paid $46.26 for it in June (way before the price drop) for an acceptable one and got what was brand new CE. I intended to flip it when the trade in value was over $75 but I liked it so much that I passed on it. The plasma lamp is very cool and what really sold me the CE along with the steelbook.
I was just making an Anchorman reference ;)

Do you really love the lamp, or are you just saying that because you saw it?
And the Anchorman reference went right over his head.

Edit: Damn, and you beat me to it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back