Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
Xillia CE description: "Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Medium cut / scratch on set case. Large wrinkle / bend on set case"

Dinger, go go go! I would jump on this if I didn't already own this and wasn't already on my 2nd run through. ^__^

Anybody know if Splinter Cell is worth the $31? Haven't heard many people talking about it or if it's worth picking up down the road for like $20.
A few facts to consider:

1) It's an Ubisoft game, which means it'll drop like a rock. Case in point: Here it is in AWD for $31 a little over a month since its release.

2) Black Friday is fast approaching.

3) It's an UBISOFT GAME.

Conclusion: Wait another month or two and you should see it at ~$30-$40 MSRP, which means copies would hopefully pop up in AWD at the $20-$25 range. Wait a bit longer and it might appear in the $15-$20 range somewhere. Personally, I'm waiting for a chance to pick it up in that second range.

I have to go to class in 10 minutes and I have a feeling the Luigi's Mansion I've been looking for is going to show up right after I leave.
Nice work on the update!

:360: Rock Candy Xbox 360 Controller - Blue (G) $13.80
:360: Dynasty Warriors 8 (LN) $42.57
:360: Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate (LN) $29.67
:360: Payday 2 (LN) $29.54
:360: Army of TWO The Devil's Cartel (LN) $20.66

:360: Fuse (G) $19.30
:360: Left 4 Dead 2 (VG) $16.32 (LN) $17.49
:360: Forza Motorsport 4 (LN) $14.84

:ps3: PS3 500 GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle (VG) $210.51
:ps3: PlayStation 3 3D Glasses (G) $11.04
:ps3: Rayman Legends (VG) $40.19
:ps3: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition (LN) $37.49
:ps3: The Bureau: XCOM Declassified (VG) $27.19
:ps3: FIFA Soccer 13 (LN) $18.80
:ps3: Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (G) $19.20
:ps3: Dead Space (LN) $13.60

:wiiu: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist (G) $28.95

:wii: New Super Mario Bros. (G) $19.29

:3ds: Sonic Generations (LN) $19.85

Anybody know if Splinter Cell is worth the $31? Haven't heard many people talking about it or if it's worth picking up down the road for like $20.
What everyone else said. BUT it is an amazing game. The campaign, the coop missions, and the multiplayer -- all extremely well done and fun (imo, as someone who loves these types of games). If you really want to get in on the multiplayer, then it might help to get it earlier rather than later as the online population may decline as newer games get released. Otherwise, despite it being an awesome game, I would still advise waiting for BF.

What everyone else said. BUT it is an amazing game. The campaign, the coop missions, and the multiplayer -- all extremely well done and fun (imo, as someone who loves these types of games). If you really want to get in on the multiplayer, then it might help to get it earlier rather than later as the online population may decline as newer games get released. Otherwise, despite it being an awesome game, I would still advise waiting for BF.
Are there any good reviews of the game? I think I read Joystiq and Polygon and they both described the campaign as meh.

I bought Splinter Cell on release for $50 and loved the multiplayer and was obsessed with it. I played it for a good while but when GTA came out and with NBA coming as well, I let go of it while I could at BB for $36. I'll def. be eyeing it to scoop it up again because it was a fun game.

Are there any good reviews of the game? I think I read Joystiq and Polygon and they both described the campaign as meh.
Well Joystiq gave Splinter Cell Blacklist a 5 out of 5, and the review claimed that this is the best Splinter Cell yet. I rented it from Redbox and was able to beat the game within a two day period, but I really enjoyed the game (To the point that I'm hoping to buy it on Black Friday). This is also coming from a person that has never played a Splinter Cell title before so take that as you may. Also, the multiplayer is pretty cool with the spies playing in third person and the mercs playing in first person.

Here's the review by the way- http://www.joystiq.com/2013/08/14/splinter-cell-blacklist-review/

Well Joystiq gave Splinter Cell Blacklist a 5 out of 5, and the review claimed that this is the best Splinter Cell yet. I rented it from Redbox and was able to beat the game within a two day period, but I really enjoyed the game. This is also coming from a person that has never played a Splinter Cell title before so take that as you may.

Here's the review by the way- http://www.joystiq.com/2013/08/14/splinter-cell-blacklist-review/
Must have been the Polygon review that trashed it then. I never really liked Splinter Cell...maybe I'll check it out but not yet lol.

EDIT: I should say that even the Polygon review wasn't that bad (the score) but it seemed like the guy had nothing real good to actually say. I guess that's why people don't ever read the reviews.

Received my Hori Vita Hard Case that was supposedly in 'Good' condition.  It looks BNIB, I did notice a 2" cut on the back paper that was very light maybe that is why they graded it good.  The case itself looks great and brand new! Paid $9.xx for it.  The Muramasa Face Cover w/ Vita inside fits ok/good inside if anyone was wondering.

Damn you whoever just grabbed the Slim 360 power supply.  I actually need one (no matter how crappy it may be) and have been waiting all day for one to show up.

Damn you whoever just grabbed the Slim 360 power supply. I actually need one (no matter how crappy it may be) and have been waiting all day for one to show up.
Trust me, spend the extra, get a real one... Do NOT buy the third party (the ones we traded into GS XD) Seriously though... one thing that you WANT the real deal...

I need it to trade my slim into GS. ;)
Nevermind, move along, disregard my advice XD. Although I am fairly sure you can pick up a NEW one on AMZ prime eligible for less than they are charging on AWD.

Edit: Linked you to one to help you out. $18.xx something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back