Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
You're right. The AWD thread isn't about flipping, it's about contacting customer support over absolutely anything so you can get an item at either an even bigger discount or absolutely free.

sadly this whole forum has become like a sub-forum of sd for flipping video games for profit. every single newbie/cag in training members i see, who posts. Their first few posts are like this "what games can i flip to gs/bb to maxmize my profit".

Thanks! I saw it pre release / post release but it never caught my interest like Conker's Bad Fur Day. I don't see why you lost your dignity over picking up Naughty Bear, but you do loose CAG points for paying MSRP and picking up the preorder :p. I should go replay Conker's Bad Fur Day. Feeling nostalgic!

Thanks! :) Some people, including lurkers, are way too quick on pulling the trigger so hot items obviously get taken very quickly sadly. Here's hoping you get what you are looking for like some others on an off chance.
i told the guy the next day when i returned it i was supposed to be getting naughty bear not viva pinata with a meth addicition

Wow. My PS3 just shipped at 10 am today.  CS told me that I couldn't put GC into it at 12:30 pm yesterday.

It wasn't even shipping back then!

Edit: I checked and I was told that it wouldn't ship until today and I could change the payment method yesterday. Lies.

if its not someone from CAG, its someone from some where else. Point is, you can't control it, you cant change it. even if you were to ban every "hoarder" or "flipper" from CAG there will still be others out there who do it.

Just take it for what it is, accept that you can't really do anything about it and be happy when you do get a deal.
I don't care who or where it's from. But it gets boring hearing about it and the stupid braggarts.

It's just as bad, if not worse seeing people bitch about flippers. Technically flippers are still discussing deals
That's completely arbitrary though - this is a video game deal site, but at the end of the flip all you have is cash or credit, not a video game or related stuffs. By that logic we should open threads for trade in values of old phones at best buy and textbooks at amazon since the net result is the same.

I would agree that bitching about flippers is just as annoying and I'm only serving to perpetuate this nonsense now, so I'll have the good sense to shut the fuck up myself.

You're right. The AWD thread isn't about flipping, it's about contacting customer support over absolutely anything so you can get an item at either an even bigger discount or absolutely free.
That's how you get the best deal.

Also banned. Hopefully people that do that get banned from Amazon. Then we can hear them complain about how they didn't do anything to deserve it.

Snagged a VG copy of Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection :)ps3:) for $10.78. I know it's part of TRU's 2/$20, but I'd rather spend AMZ credit (and I wouldn't have a second game to pair with it anyway).

It's just as bad, if not worse seeing people bitch about flippers. Technically flippers are still discussing deals
What awful logic.

Look, both are equally annoying -- flipping talk and complaining about flippers. But if you ban one, you get rid of both. Seems like a pretty simple solution to me.

I thought i was in the vast minority but it seems from the recent posts that I'm not the only one tired of it.

What awful logic.

Look, both are equally annoying -- flipping talk and complaining about flippers. But if you ban one, you get rid of both. Seems like a pretty simple solution to me.

I thought i was in the vast minority but it seems from the recent posts that I'm not the only one tired of it.
Look at it this way, flipping is definitely a deal. It helps some users here, who does complaining help?

I expect flipping talk to hit epic proportions on black Friday. If all the talk about it won't stop then why can't there be a sub forum on the main page for flip talk for each retailer? At least then we would know who only cares about flips and be less talk about in in the main forums.

I expect flipping talk to hit epic proportions on black Friday. If all the talk about it won't stop then why can't there be a sub forum on the main page for flip talk for each retailer? At least then we would know who only cares about flips and be less talk about in in the main forums.
The issue is that there is always some moron that brings it to the main threads as well, There are already 3 established "Trade-In" threads, for Amazon, BB, and Gamestop.

Yet all you need to do is take a quick glance at this thread to see how it constantly goes off-topic. I mean, some of these "flippers" don't consider it flipping but instead "credit moving" so I'm sure it wouldn't help substantially.

I see that "credit moving" is now another term for flipping.
Maybe I should rephrase that for you? What I'm saying is that some of these supposed "flippers" (I'm using the term loosely here) don't necessarily care if the TiV is high for a certain item moreso than they are in moving their credit towards a different store.

So comments like those would still get posted in these threads, regardless if we had a sub-forum for this kind of talk.

I found the perfect place for you guys to continue this discussion:

Vs. mode: Politics & Controversy

Argue to your cheap ass heart's content on politics and other subjects ripe for argument.

I know I'm not a major/frequent contributor to this thread, and I know no one asked, and no offense to any individual, but frankly, this is boring.  Let's get back "on topic" please.

I found the perfect place for you guys to continue this discussion:

Vs. mode: Politics & Controversy

Argue to your cheap ass heart's content on politics and other subjects ripe for argument.

I know I'm not a major/frequent contributor to this thread, and I know no one asked, and no offense to any individual, but frankly, this is boring. Let's get back "on topic" please.
problem is the topic is we wait for amazon to give us something to buy

Flipping sub-forum would be a great idea, alas...

On topic, come on cheap vita!!!
cheap vitas will happen whenever that console version get released :)

I would post deals myself if they had better search parameters and if I could actually find deals. I do post the deals I find on gamefaqs for rpgs that I know forum posters are interested in/looking for. like just the other day I mentioned ni no kuni there since some people were talking about getting the digital version or the more expensive physical one. To which I explained the physical one is 20 new now or less used.

in good news it looks like i just got burned on some amazon credit on ebay 

why is that good news well because it no doubt means a major restock will be here while i try to get refunded

I would argue there are different types of flippers...white hat, black hat, grey hat. :p White hat only trade in used games and not usually intentionally trade in more than 1 of each title, grey hat will occasionally flip new games and deal in bigger quantity, and black hat will do anything. haha

The Testament of Sherlock Holmes - Playstation 3 there are 3 of them 21.xx good, and 2 for 24.xx like new http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0087Y3DSW/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1379962004&sr=1-2

there's also 

Trauma Center: Under the Knife - Nintendo DS. 12.xx A 15 LN http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0009K7ESC/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1379962004&sr=1-4

There I contributed for the day  :whee:

and upon further research amazon has some copies cheaper than that but they are all cartridge only despite listing as like new on some of them.

there is one on there though that does come with everything for 8 plus 4$ shipping.

I would argue there are different types of flippers...white hat, black hat, grey hat. :p White hat only trade in used games and not usually intentionally trade in more than 1 of each title, grey hat will occasionally flip new games and deal in bigger quantity, and black hat will do anything. haha
I only flip things that people generally don't want or I move merchandise to different areas in the city or even other cities. Harmless stuff. I leave the online passes in some of the new stuff I trade, like UFC Undisputed 3. I think that might be the one new thing I've ever traded and they were on sale for a decent amount of time at Best Buy..

Careful with these. I finally decided to take the jump on a 3DS last week, and caught an AWD deal on Wed for XL Red/Black. When it showed up on Fri it was actually a regular 3DS Flame Red instead. :headache:

Thankfully Amazon customer service was good as usual, let me return it and even expedited my refund to gift card money so that I didn't have to wait a week+ to try and buy the right item. What I really wanted was an exchange of course, but there were none in stock at that time.

Not sure if it was Amazon's screwup, or someone traded in and got away with the wrong model or what... don't really care... just didn't get to be playing my 3DS last weekend as I'd hoped. Hopefully the next one I try to buy will be the real thing.

dinger sounds pretty racist
wow racist
confused-meme.jpg

Sad when everyone complains about cab becoming slick deals when the same problems that slick deals complains about is the same problems cat complains about. Both sites are great IMO regardless of those few that hoard games and buy out stores.

Does this description sound like a dinger?

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item in original packaging. Packaging will have cosmetic damage

It's for this Move Essentials bundle for $36.03 (Good): http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0073J8BYS/sr=/qid=/ref=olp_tab_used?ie=UTF8&colid=&coliid=&condition=used&me=&qid=&seller=&sr=

I'm not going to buy it, just trying to figure this stuff out. :) So have at it if it interests you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back