Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
No reason not to take a shot at it thefurrypanda its a terrible movie.  I still can't believe anyone thought hiring that guy and having as many cast changes as that movie did was going to be a good idea in the first place. casting was all over the place too and I honestly can't think of a single character that was cast properly. toph would of ended up being played by will smiths son at the rate they were going.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001T8W2LW/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1380206561&sr=1-12

60$ very good dsi isn't such a bad deal though obviously better value would be the lite or dsi xl for screen size.

I wonder what game it has? odds are probably loz 4 swords.

The people bitching about flipping every freaking day are the ones ruining this site. Not the flippers. Now they bitch about flipping when no one brings it up

I kind of regret not going for it, lol. There were 2 available I think. I'll wait for PS3 clearance sales in the spring/next fall.

Hopefully someone not looking to flip got it.

Wow, is it possible to have ps3's stocked with 50+ games and all those movies? (I'm speaking of the bundles currently showing in the link.) For $350 that's pretty steep, but man if it does come with all that, that's a lot of entertainment.

Yeah. Something more productive like flipping games for chump change and taking flipping 101 in college
...flipping is chump change? Interesting. You must make about 50$ an hour then. It's ok that you're too lazy to make easy money.

Back on track. Surprised the Injustice and Naruto are still available.

no one has issues with flippers most people have issues with people saying look at me im putting in 600 dollers of amazon credit into my account right now. DUDE NO ONE GIVES A RATS BUTT about that why even talk about it. 

I guess because they keep saying that flipping makes them however much an hour and claim it as their job.
No one claimed it as their job? People go "herr have funmaking $2 dollars a flip! while I go to work!"

To which people reply,that they make over $50+ in not even an hours work of time.

i guess the people that claim flipping is their job lives in their mothers basement NOt sure how anyone would pay rent and other bills with gamestop,bestbuy,amazon credit.  :bouncy:

God, I hope people start getting banned in this thread for flipping talk like I heard they were in the Best Buy thread. Every damn time I open this thread all I see are people bitching and/or bragging about flipping. I don't care what you do, just don't bring it here.

On topic:

:ps3: Battlefield 3 (VG) $12.44
:360: Saints Row IV GOTG Edition (G) $83.65
I hope you realize that most of the talk is people bitching about flipping and not actual talks of flipping games,lol.

I hope you realize that most of the talk is people bitching about flipping and not actual talks of flipping games,lol.
I don't care what it is, it doesn't belong here. It just floods on for pages and starts useless arguments. The exact same arguments, mind you, that happened 6 pages earlier.

The issue with the flip thing is that there should be a thread solely devoted to it. 

It would be like me posting how much I make at my job and expecting people to care.  No one does.  Well, I DO.  But I realize that every detail of my life isn't relevant here.

It comes off as childish, which is why I think people hate hearing about it.  Everyone buys and sells at some point but find a place where it doesn't interfere with the intent of the thread.  (by the way, this thread used to be awesome, so either AWD slowed down, or this is just what has become of the thread)

Also, who has the TIME to spend every other day buying 15 games at gamestop, and waiting at best buy since they take FOREVER to process trade ins
Now that you mention it I remember someone saying he traded in over 100 PS2 games (when Gamestop was doing a B2G2 promo.) and waiting over 1+ hour, only to have the guy taking the trade-ins screwing up and having to re-do it all. But hey, if that's what they consider a good time investment, cool.

It's just all this talk of flipping that is getting way out of hand. AWD Thread has really gone under I don't get why mods don't already ban some of these guys.

I don't care what it is, it doesn't belong here. It just floods on for pages and starts useless arguments. The exact same arguments, mind you, that happened 6 pages earlier.
No kidding, every time I take a look in here now it's people always bitching about something non-related to AWD.

I raised the possibility of a flipping subforum and no mods seemed to give a shit. So if cheapy and the rest of the crew want to let all these flippers run wild and ruin CAG, what can you do.

I think every time a flipper brags about how much money he just made, people with real jobs should just post a photo of their paycheck.

A thread for flipping would be great and clear up a lot of the mess but

1) We had them before and they always get deleted. We even had a group for it but now they took away groups so we don't have that.

2) People always go INTO the flip thread when we had them to do this exact same thing. Call people losers with no jobs and start fights.

A thread for flipping would be great and clear up a lot of the mess but

1) We had them before and they always get deleted. We even had a group for it but now they took away groups so we don't have that.

2) People always go INTO the flip thread when we had them to do this exact same thing. Call people losers with no jobs and start fights.
Re #2: those people should be banned, simple as that.

I raised the possibility of a flipping subforum and no mods seemed to give a shit. So if cheapy and the rest of the crew want to let all these flippers run wild and ruin CAG, what can you do.

I think every time a flipper brags about how much money he just made, people with real jobs should just post a photo of their paycheck.
lol, again, saying people who flip don't have "real" jobs.

So for those of us that do and also flip, can we post a photo of our paycheck AND how much we made flipping?

Seriously, stop being ignorant and intolerant of people.

Maybe I like to distract you guys with trolling antics so you'll miss good deals.
What the hell? Am I missing something or did you actually come back from the dead IATCG? I thought you were devoting your time nowadays into hating CAG.

EDIT: Ohhh, I see what you did there. :applause:

You just need the internet is srs business sig. Itt totally spells out what is going on in this thread.

Since cag 3.0 I haven't seen any mods but io on anyhow. Loosely judging by this thread the money that's coming from flipping is going right back out via amazon referrals and helping fund the site so I can't imagine why they would want to shut the talk about it down anyways. Not that I expect CheapyD analyzes the forums that deeply.

I'm still not clear on why we're still talking about this though. Flippers - keep doing what you do, just stop the pointless bragging that no one cares about. That actually seems to be getting better. Flipper haters - seriously give up, you're not going to change anyone's mind. Yes, cag is going to shit - the worst I've seen it in 8 years by miles. Virtually all of the posting is obnoxious and catty and painful to read, not unlike a snapchat conversation between 15 year olds. But the snarky comments aren't helping, if anything you're egging others in to trying to prove just how awesome flipping is perpetuating the whole damn thing. If you think you have the moral high ground, prove it by being the bigger person and dropping it. Because this has for some reason turned in to a giant dick measuring contest.

Naruto UNS 3 LN :ps3: - 22.26

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B008MO6AQO/ref=sr_1_24_olp?s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1380213132&sr=1-24&condition=used

lol, again, saying people who flip don't have "real" jobs.

So for those of us that do and also flip, can we post a photo of our paycheck AND how much we made flipping?

Seriously, stop being ignorant and intolerant of people.
I wondered why you were being so hostile towards me but it's because I struck a nerve apparently since you're a flipper.

For the record and I'll say my peace:

Nothing wrong with making a profit. I do it sometimes. I used to do it a LOT in college, and I made serious bank at times. I get it, I really do.

What I have a problem with is coming into a thread, seeing someone post X game and then someone following up with "oh man, in for 4. I'll make $20 at best buy! I better lock in a trade. OMG, will the values drop? What if if doesn't come in its original condition??" And then 4 days later, post pictures, and brag about their profit.

That, my friends, gets old. If you guys are making a few hundred dollars in credit, no harm no foul. If you're spending $100 in real money to make $120 in credit, then unless you're actually buying something to play or useful it's not exactly smart, but I digress.

And with that, I will agree with confoosious, if the mods won't delete this crap that plagues every thread (I've been guilty of it), then let them run cag into the ground. I won't attribute to the flipping anymore. We don't see deals like we used to anyways because of sites like SD and so many lurkers.

...flipping is chump change? Interesting. You must make about 50$ an hour then. It's ok that you're too lazy to make easy money.

Back on track. Surprised the Injustice and Naruto are still available.
Any way to delete a post? Stupid phone

It goes both ways, I admit. I don't brag about any profit I make doing it as I don't care. But to come back with the insults and claiming people "need to get real jobs" isn't exactly making the situation better.

As far as the gaming deals go, yes they have not been too great this year. But I don't think that has to do with SD or flippers and more that there just hasnt been much offered.

Best Buy, Target,Toys R us Kmart, etc just have not had many good deals in their weekly ads for months now. The good ones are usually ones not in the ads. Hell any time Toys R Us has a decent deal they fuck it up so badly and cancel it early that its become the norm for them.

Things should pick up soon with the holidays and new systems coming out. Hell I have not seen any good clearance on games at Target for months now.

It goes both ways, I admit. I don't brag about any profit I make doing it as I don't care. But to come back with the insults and claiming people "need to get real jobs" isn't exactly making the situation better.

As far as the gaming deals go, yes they have not been too great this year. But I don't think that has to do with SD or flippers and more that there just hasnt been much offered.

Best Buy, Target,Toys R us Kmart, etc just have not had many good deals in their weekly ads for months now. The good ones are usually ones not in the ads. Hell any time Toys R Us has a decent deal they fuck it up so badly and cancel it early that its become the norm for them.

Things should pick up soon with the holidays and new systems coming out. Hell I have not seen any good clearance on games at Target for months now.
every single deal thread that is worth while, has been ported to sd, whether by lurkers, or cag members so they can get some rep points.

Pretty Please Mods... please come up and clean out all this banter.
This thread is like outer space. No one can hear you scream.

Unless you have some kind of radio in your suit and others can hear you because then you could scream in space and others hearing the radio frequency can hear you scream.

Someone remind me to get a moderator in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back