Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
does it breath well? lately my hands been been getting a bit sweaty when playing.

If it feels cheap I may avoid it anyway, I have a 3 year old that knows not to touch my controllers...but...you know...3 YEAR OLD.
It does breath quite well, and it also has a rubberized plastic shell in addition to the textured plastic grips (which are a bit rough IMO, but by design and not manufacturing defect).

My only complaints are that the face buttons started to stick after a while (cheeto hands did not touch this thing), but more importantly the analog sticks have rather large dead-zones. If i had to rate analog-deadzones on modern controllers, it'd be PS3 (best) > 360 (slightly larger) > Pro EX (almost 25%+ deadzone area over PS3).

Because of this, it wasn't so useful as a replacement controller for any kind of competitive online gaming, which is what I was playing a lot of at the time of purchase. Fine as a second-player/co-op controller though.

Nothing amazing, just some stuff sitting there, and no restock yet.

:ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter (VG) $8.58

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
  Chrono Cross (VG) $10.94

:psp: Playstation Vita Soul Sacrifice Premium Edition [japan Import] (G) $300.18

:wii: Wii 15-in-1 Family Pack - White (LN) $3.54

:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei IV (A) $25.82 (VG) $30.12

:ds: Nintendo DS Lite Metallic Silver (A) $53.86 (G) $58.35

Ive been having bad luck with AWD as of late, had a couple things not show up and items that I did receive weren't as described.  I just got a Bioshock Infinite Premium and it was missing everything it was labeled as VG only thing in the box was the game lol, sending it back as to I have the game and wanted the artbook.  

Im gonna try to avoid ordering anything for a couple weeks.  Hoping black friday brings good karma 

If he misses it again. CJ can't catch a break.

MykelxKnight, that sucks about the Bioshock. Graders need to get there act together.
Yeah I dont know whats been going on, must be busy as of late with the other warehouse opening. Graders seem to be getting lazier. Hope the Xillia CE I ordered is intact as to it was LN, probably will be the last thing I order for a while unless any other cool CE's pop up. Been getting in the habit of collecting figures and things again. My room is cluttered.

Yeah I dont know whats been going on, must be busy as of late with the other warehouse opening. Graders seem to be getting lazier. Hope the Xillia CE I ordered is intact as to it was LN, probably will be the last thing I order for a while unless any other cool CE's pop up. Been getting in the habit of collecting figures and things again. My room is cluttered.
I am with you on the CE train. Price has to be very tempting to commit. I recycled bunch of boxes from Amazon, it started to look like a warehouse in my room. :lol: In before mask-air-raid's DealSeekersWarehouse2U or my clones DealSeekersWarehouse4U jokes. :p

my copy of GTA V has shipped. looking forward to getting it this fri.
Friday! That is a long wait.

Anyone seen any Super Mario Galaxy 2 pop up recently? I have been waiting forever for it to drop in price and since it is $29.99, it should be a great price here on AWD.

You'll never be a mod. Around the time IATCG was permabanned, you were also permabanned before some poor bastard took pity on your dumb ass and reinstated you. You're just one post away from being a distant memory here.

Confoosious, that isn't a very convincing alt. Not even the devil himself would say that you'd be a great anything, let alone a mod. Although, on the off chance that you aren't Confoosious, I'd highly recommend you get a head CT to try to find the problem that's making 9/10ths of your brain not work.

I'm... not sure what he did exactly to piss you off. You are pretty stupid, though, so maybe you just got together a list of users at random and picked on deciding "I'll annoy this poster while I'm here." Wait, are you another one of Confoosious' alts?

A black panther. An ordinary poster here who somehow got some of the dumbest sons of bitches this side of Hoboken on his ass.
Don't refer to yourself in third person. You're calling others stupid but you're setting up this dumbass post that just got reported. Take a break and I'll see you next year.

I'd love to see Slidecage become mod just to see how fast he accidentally blows the entire board up.
I have a feeling if he got made a mod, he would get insta-perma banned at the same time.

You'll never be a mod. Around the time IATCG was permabanned, you were also permabanned before some poor bastard took pity on your dumb ass and reinstated you.

Confoosious, that isn't a very convincing alt.

Wait, are you another one of Confoosious' alts?
So, lets look at a few things, your account was made on the 18th... 10 days ago... TEN DAYS... So whoever you were (*cough* kuro *cough* pansa) you really are looking to get banned AGAIN...

Man I get off for 4 hours to play TLOU with eej and theres been no deals posted just a bunch of girls arguing about stuff like always.  Nothing new here

I'm not referring to myself in the third person. I'm not the black panther. See you tomorrow.
Awfully defensive and claiming to know the situation a lot about a person you claim to have NO KNOWLEDGE of (also referring to that person who got banned for a lot of reasons as a "black panther"). ALSO for pretending to be a new person you also claim to have knowledge of who IATCG is.

My KH 1.5 just shipped and my PS3 is delayed due to mechanical failures in the transport. It's stuck in Texas. Does anyone know anything about that?

"Fairy King's Return

Joined on Sep 18 2013 07:00 PM
Banned · 86 posts
"
Well... I guess he WON'T be seeing us "tomorrow". I know it was off topic, but I saw the mod took a vacuum to clean up all the bs in the thread, and looked up his user.

Man I get off for 4 hours to play TLOU with eej and theres been no deals posted just a bunch of girls arguing about stuff like always. Nothing new here
This is a bit random, but you mentioned the TLOU and I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how they feel about the new multiplayer mode? I've been preoccupied with GTA and P4G, and haven't had a chance to check it out yet.

This is a bit random, but you mentioned the TLOU and I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how they feel about the new multiplayer mode? I've been preoccupied with GTA and P4G, and haven't had a chance to check it out yet.
interrogation? It's pretty fun. Most games end in ties though. Its better than supply raid IMO. A good change of pace from survivors, i play survivors and interrogation equally IIRC

I bought silent Hill hd collection like new. It didn't even have the right game. It had silent Hill homecoming in the hd collection case. They refunded me. Didn't even have to return the time. Even when I'm angry, I can't be mad at Amazon :)

I got to say, this is the lowest I have ever seen warehouse stock levels. I hope this means an epic restock and I am there to catch it along with the rest of you (probably not if it is going to happen overnight :whistle2:(). See you all later.
Hopefully it doesn't happen tonight since the one GS I made it to tonight only had a single $25 card.

Nothing spectacular.

:wiiu: Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set (A) $244.19

I got to say, this is the lowest I have ever seen warehouse stock levels. I hope this means an epic restock and I am there to catch it along with the rest of you (probably not if it is going to happen overnight :whistle2:(). See you all later.
Hmm. As someone in the market for a Wii U, I really don't know what to make of that item description. Like the price though....

Hmm. As someone in the market for a Wii U, I really don't know what to make of that item description. Like the price though....
No idea if it's still going on, but you can get $25 off a Wind Waker HD bundle at Newegg. Not the craziest deal, but only $40 more than the AWD one for a new console, Wind Waker HD, and Hyrule Historia download.

Probably everything is there but the box. Question is what condition though, like you put it yourself, since Amazon doesn't sell them so it is definitely not a dinger.

You are charting into cjenvy territory now. :lol:
Well I'm fortunate to not have seen much that I'm terribly devastated about missing lately. Was going to pick up more but that was all they had.

Probably everything is there but the box. Question is what condition though, like you put it yourself, since Amazon doesn't sell them so it is definitely not a dinger.

Personally at that price I would just buy the WW one and even if you want the physical game then sell the code for $30 and at least know you've got a new system with a warranty for that small premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back