Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
Did any sources say how many new chars they will keep adding? I'm a comics fan so I am not against adding more to the roster but I've been holding back since I just want everything at once instead of being nickel and dimed.
No one has heard anything about DLC for Injustice since zatanna and MMH ame out, not even skins. best guess is they are developing new chars to sell people the GOTY incrementally. I'm hoping $20 on Black Friday... Assuming additional unreleased characters and skins.

I've been waiting for this to come back up, and now I'm staring at it and can't pull the trigger. I don't care for the responsible adult I've become.
Same here, though my reasoning is that I could see DD: DA appearing in a BF sale for $9.99 or $14.99, so $20 seems too high to me.

AWD had a ps3 copy of Payday 2 Collector's Edition for $41 in very good condition but luckily I got it!  :D I don't care if the dlc is used, I just wanted the mask and $100 bill wallet! lol

I've only heard of that payday game in this thread. Was it a sleeper hit like the original borderlands?
Certainly was, they didn't spend like ANY money on advertising, only word of mouth. It sold so much better than expected (like nobody was preordering it, so they thought sales would be low) that it was like sold out EVERYWHERE, you just COULDN'T get a copy, for good reason, it is a FANTASTIC game! $40 MSRP, only $35 on xbox live if you download it, and this week can be had for $30 new at BB with the GC weekly offer.

AWD had a ps3 copy of Payday 2 Collector's Edition for $41 in very good condition but luckily I got it! :D I don't care if the dlc is used, I just wanted the mask and $100 bill wallet! lol
FOR THE LAST TIME THERE IS NO DLC IN THE CE x.x driving me crazy here... There is NONE, one person saw an item description that mentioned the loot bag dlc (It was referring to it coming with preorders) and now everyone seems to think that there is DLC. There is a grand total of ONE dlc bonus for this game, that was for preorders only.

AWD had a ps3 copy of Payday 2 Collector's Edition for $41 in very good condition but luckily I got it! :D I don't care if the dlc is used, I just wanted the mask and $100 bill wallet! lol
There is no dlc you only got it if you preordered.

So I just got my tales of xilli CE it was listed ln and guess what. It was brand new still sealed just had tiny crease on the bottom. I'm not opening it lol I'll keep this one sealed. Weird thing is there wasn't even awd stickers on it woohoo

Saw a :3ds: (LN) Star Fox 64 3D - $22.XX.

Still seems a bit steep to me, but someone might be wanting to get their barrel roll on.

Sorry for lack of link. On phone.

Certainly was, they didn't spend like ANY money on advertising, only word of mouth. It sold so much better than expected (like nobody was preordering it, so they thought sales would be low) that it was like sold out EVERYWHERE, you just COULDN'T get a copy, for good reason, it is a FANTASTIC game! $40 MSRP, only $35 on xbox live if you download it, and this week can be had for $30 new at BB with the GC weekly offer.
Not really. Sales might not have been bad, but it was the publisher's fault that you couldn't find any copies. They sent out a few copies to each store, and I had to hunt it down and got one copy in a shipment of TWO to my local Target.

Borderlands...a sleeper hit...

I think somebody just learned that term and doesn't know what it means.

Not really. Sales might not have been bad, but it was the publisher's fault that you couldn't find any copies. They sent out a few copies to each store, and I had to hunt it down and got one copy in a shipment of TWO to my local Target.
Yes, because NOBODY WAS PREORDERING IT, meaning it was not expected to get the level of demand it did.

umm. No I never heard of borderlands until I saw it at the store. I am talking about the first game.

A quick google search shows that most sites described it as a sleeper hit, since there wasn't much mainstream marketing. It got popular by WOM more so than advertising. Maybe die hard gamers knew about it for months/years ahead of time, but most people did not. It came out around the same time as Uncharted 2, Brutal Legend, and other games that were more hyped. It became more popular as time went on and outsold what annalists predicted. It was also only 39.99 MSRP. If it were a possible AAA title or highly anticipated it would have been 59.99, like the two games I mentioned.

Yeah, the first Borderlands was a sleeper hit for sure.

Yes, because NOBODY WAS PREORDERING IT, meaning it was not expected to get the level of demand it did.
That still doesn't mean that a publisher sends out two copies to each store, and none to some stores. I'm sure other games had worse pre-order numbers than this game, but had more than just a few copies shipped to any particular store.

umm. No I never heard of borderlands until I saw it at the store. I am talking about the first game.

A quick google search shows that most sites described it as a sleeper hit, since there wasn't much mainstream marketing. It got popular by WOM more so than advertising. Maybe die hard gamers knew about it for months/years ahead of time, but most people did not. It came out around the same time as Uncharted 2, Brutal Legend, and other games that were more hyped. It became more popular as time went on and outsold what annalists predicted. It was also only 39.99 MSRP. If it were a possible AAA title or highly anticipated it would have been 59.99, like the two games I mentioned.
Borderlands 1 actually had a $59.99 MSRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back