Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed Vita play through the most. It's not as dependent on the dual screen as the DS one was, of course. The sharp graphics, trophies and 3 save files instead of 1 make it much more appealing to me at least on Vita. 

Virtues Last Reward was one I was very much looking for. Then I found it on my download history on PSN. I don't remember buying it so I assume it was a plus freebie at some point. I haven't played it yet, but it looks awesome.

If I remember right I read an article saying they fixed the bugs but only in that version and wouldn't patch the cartridge release..... Sold mine when I got a Vita and it was on PS+.
Very cool. I didn't know the eShop version had been patched. Thanks!

Some games to keep an eye out for:

Fire Emblem Awakening

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon

Legend of Zelda OoT

Resident Evil Revelations
SMT IV

Mario and Luigi Dream Team

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

Numerous Mario Bros. games

Those are just on the 3DS. If you look at the DS library, you'll have plenty more to pick from.
This list is great in terms of 3ds games, but I just want to say that for Resident Evil, you're better off buying it elsewhere, if that's what you want to go for. It's very cheap at a lot of places (for instance, I got my copy at Target for 6.80ish.)

Target doesn't have it on clearance anymore. It was being clearanced around the time of my final exams and someone hid the last copy at the nearest store, so I didn't travel to the OC to get it.

It's back at my nearest store but it's not on clearance now.

Is there going to be a us version of phantasy star universe 2 or is the Japanese version region free?

The vita version I'm speaking of forgot to include that

In a ridiculous stroke of bad luck, the brand new 3DS XL I bought after my AWD purchase turned out to be a dud stopped reading game cartridges.

Should I just take this as a sign?

In a ridiculous stroke of bad luck, the brand new 3DS XL I bought after my AWD purchase turned out to be a dud stopped reading game cartridges.

That is weird. All my Nintendo stuff has been reliable. Did you leave the battery to energize and disconnect when the light was gone? Did you perform the system updates?

That is weird. All my Nintendo stuff has been reliable. Did you leave the battery to energize and disconnect when the light was gone? Did you perform the system updates?
Yup. I went through all the usual motions with both of them. I mean, my old school red phat DS is still alive and kicking and I got that one ages ago. No idea why I'm striking out with Nintendo suddenly. I fully agree with you. They are usually super reliable.

It doesn't read the games it already read or does it still read some? You might be able to narrow down the issue by changing the cards. Try using a DS game and check for a system update.

Don't give up on the 3DS! Without a doubt, it's my favorite system. So many great games and plenty more on the horizon. You'd be doing yourself a disservice to give up on it!

Yup. I went through all the usual motions with both of them. I mean, my old school red phat DS is still alive and kicking and I got that one ages ago. No idea why I'm striking out with Nintendo suddenly. I fully agree with you. They are usually super reliable.
Well you also don't know what the person who traded/returned the system put it through even if it looks alright. What did you pay for them on AWD?

It doesn't read the games it already read or does it still read some? You might be able to narrow down the issue by changing the cards. Try using a DS game and check for a system update.
It's not reading games it had already read. I don't get any new ones until Monday to test them out, lol. I guess I could try putting in regular DS games if I can remember where I stuck them. I thought they were in my TADRIS cookie jar but I was wrong. :|

Well you also don't know what the person who traded/returned the system put it through even if it looks alright. What did you pay for them on AWD?

With the 10% off coupon it was like $156 or something after tax. I figured after sinking as much as I did into games for it, though, I might as well just buy a new one to ensure I could play them. Joke was on me. :p

Wow that sucks....I would keep trying to get a good one but that would probably bum me out getting two in a row that don't work right, I can say after playing around with my XL the past few days now I really recommend it as it is a great system and there are just a real lot of awesome games out for it now.

It's not reading games it had already read. I don't get any new ones until Monday to test them out, lol. I guess I could try putting in regular DS games if I can remember where I stuck them. I thought they were in my TADRIS cookie jar but I was wrong. :|
It's almost like you are TRYING to get me to develop a nerd crush. Luckily I am happily taken, and will now need to get my S/O a TARDIS cookie jar. She is british so might find it less adorable and more of a "... really?" gift.

Wow that sucks....I would keep trying to get a good one but that would probably bum me out getting two in a row that don't work right, I can say after playing around with my XL the past few days now I really recommend it as it is a great system and there are just a real lot of awesome games out for it now.
I keep telling myself that I am not keeping the Red Pokemon XL that I got BB to knock $20 off of... I keep saying I will keep it sealed... that it might be valuable... yet I find myself buying ds games... buying 3DS games... I have it in what I refer to as the pile of temptation, where I have a mix of 13 DS/3DS games already... (NOT counting my like... 5? copies of Americas Test Kitchen). I'm totally not buying those games for myself... Seriously... I'm NOT!

It's almost like you are TRYING to get me to develop a nerd crush. Luckily I am happily taken, and will now need to get my S/O a TARDIS cookie jar. She is british so might find it less adorable and more of a "... really?" gift.
My sister got it for me as a birthday present a year ago and it's basically the coolest thing ever. Sadly my light and sound effects wore out because we used to play with it way too much. I had my kitten trained to come running because I kept cat treats in there for the first month I had it. Even though we moved them - and he knew we moved them - he'd still come running. Sheldon has a deep seeded desire to be a companion. As do we all.

http://www.amazon.com/Doctor-Who-Tardis-Talking-Cookie/dp/B000VQZOLS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381051461&sr=8-1&keywords=tardis+cookie+jar

Sadly not an AWD.

Can anyone here send me a PM explaining how to take amazon credit that is on your account and turn it into an amazon gift card to send to a different person?

I tried just buying an e gift card but it only gives the option to pay with a credit card, not gift card credit.

Thanks

Can anyone here send me a PM explaining how to take amazon credit that is on your account and turn it into an amazon gift card to send to a different person?

I tried just buying an e gift card but it only gives the option to pay with a credit card, not gift card credit.

Thanks
You can't unfortunately.

You cant?

Huh. Then how have people traded Amazon gift credit for paypal and such? The way ive got all of my credit was through small trades where I received a code for a certain amount of credit and such
They likely either got the code or purchased a card and didn't use it. thus trade able.

While I can appreciate the deal, it really doesn't help anyone if you don't share where you got it. Or when you say "not awd" do you just mean it wasn't sold by Amazon directly?
sorry. I got it through amazon instead of awd not like it matters as I bought it. I would of posted a link to a deal if there was more :whee:

Not trolling and I don't see how you misconstrued it to be.

I bought a game.  I posted that I bought said game here but wasn't from awd.

If there had been any left I would of mentioned it.

I bought a game. I posted that I bought said game here but wasn't from awd.

Why post something that has nothing to deal with AWD your not helping anyone out. You're missing the whole point

I bought a game. I posted that I bought said game here but wasn't from awd.

It's not misconstrued. You posted something unrelated to the thread or members to illicit reactions without any good reason. That is trolling.

Czak, I think I might be able to sell you my copy. I just need to check on something first.

Jeez guys relax. With all the actual trolling that does happen on Cag, I didn't see his post as trolling. Unnecessary but hardly something to be called out on.

It's popped up for $19.50 lately as well and kind of fluctuates in that $3 range. I'm waiting until the B1G1 SOTW and will grab it.
I'll keep my eyes peeled. Though I should just save my dough to start my Wii U library... for the Wii U I don't yet have.

Gotta unload my Vita and games first. It's like pulling teeth.

I'll keep my eyes peeled. Though I should just save my dough to start my Wii U library... for the Wii U I don't yet have.

Well I bought a WiiU like two weeks ago now and already have 20 some Wii games and nine WiiU games. I'm out of control.

I wouldn't buy any games yet unless they're stupid cheap. 1) They're only going to go down in price and 2) Black Friday is less than 2 months away. I did see a Zombi U for $12.86 the other day that I almost bought but I don't even really know if I want that game so I skipped it.

I'm now mad at myself for cancelling the Good condition $211 Wii U Deluxe from the Warehouse the other day so I'm really hoping for a good Black Friday deal. Hope you guys that kept your orders get them in the Like New/Good condition as described! I'm going to hold out and hope for a $250 Mario Bundle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back