Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console (A) $118.79 (LN) $148.49
:360: Metro Last Light (A) $24.37 (LN) $30.46
:360: BioShock Infinite (A) $17.81
:360: Orange Box (G) $16.52
:360: The Walking Dead (LN) $14.84

:ps3: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (A) $30.84 (LN) $33.00
:ps3: NHL 13 (A) $15.69
:ps3: Sniper Elite V2 (LN) $14.57

:wii: Harvest Moon: Animal Parade (LN) $14.84
:wii: Super Paper Mario (Nintendo Selects) (LN) $13.83

:ds: Pokemon - White Version (G) $20.36

browse-gameboy-adv._V192599300_.gif
  Pokémon Sapphire Version (LN) $33.33

Just cancelled the Like New Wii U Deluxe for $211.74 so watch for it!

Cowboom had a grade 7 with everything for $188 so I went with that one now lol

I feel bad XD I got one for that price around that time period lol. If it makes you feel better I saw a funky wii game but it got snatched up before I could pm you x.x It's the thought that counts... right?

Fragile dreams: Farewell to the moon. It is a XSeed game, they make odd stuff. I forget the price, I think around $13.xx or so (Wanna say Like New) but it got snatched up shockingly fast. Didn't expect that.
What do you mean by funky? Fragile Dreams was one of my favorite games. Definitely my all-time favorite on the Wii.

These might have been posted but I don't remember seeing them earlier.

:ps3:

Dragon's Crown VG $34.25

500GB Black System G $206.75
I had remembered seeing a GOW:A RED super slim bundle for a bit more than the black, I didn't really think of it as that great of a price otherwise I would of posted it before. I thought more people were after Dragon's Crown, kinda shocked so many of these gems have lasted this long.

I had remembered seeing a GOW:A RED super slim bundle for a bit more than the black, I didn't really think of it as that great of a price otherwise I would of posted it before. I thought more people were after Dragon's Crown, kinda shocked so many of these gems have lasted this long.
Well I'm almost positive that both popped up after people stopped posting deals. The DC I know did since it was only the Vita version I had seen earlier.

There is a GoW bundle but it's $258.72 for VG so if someone's looking for a PS3 $200 might be more appealing if they don't need the red or GoW games.

King of AWD, I miss you so much. I just got the Naruto! Thanks!
Aww, thanks! :D

I had remembered seeing a GOW:A RED super slim bundle for a bit more than the black, I didn't really think of it as that great of a price otherwise I would of posted it before.
The one there now is not a deal compared to the one before (they were going for $180 or so). That is why I did not post it either.

... kinda shocked so many of these gems have lasted this long.
Shades of the old AWD thread. Missed that where everyone was able to find and get a deal.

:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Paladin Multi-Mission Aircraft Edition (LN) $74.24

:ps3: Playstation 3 250GB System - Slim (Redesign) (G) $169.44
:ps3: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Paladin Multi-Mission Aircraft Edition (LN) $74.24

Yeah, that 250GB is a way better deal.

Stop tempting me with that airplane. I already spent like $160 I don't have tonight. :p
I am proud to have not spent a dime last night but I keep looking at that Deadpool game. I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger on it. $20 or less is my buy price on it but even I am now thinking better deal awaits for it down the road during holiday season. My hesitation has conviced me to wait it out. BTW, for anyone looking to play it now, good bunch of them are up for grabs.

:360: DeadPool (G) $19.30 (VG) $20.78 (LN) $22.27

:ps3: DeadPool (VG) $20.78 (LN) $22.27

I am proud to have not spent a dime last night but I keep looking at that Deadpool game. I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger on it. $20 or less is my buy price on it but even I am now thinking better deal awaits for it down the road during holiday season. My hesitation has conviced me to wait it out. BTW, for anyone looking to play it now, good bunch of them are up for grabs.
I'll give it a try and if it's bad then it's off to GS.

Hey guys, kinda off-topic, but is Pokemon Fire Red rare? It's the last Pokemon game I have left and I see it trades in for $24 and sells for $37 used via merchants. Not sure if I should sell now or wait longer?

I'll give it a try and if it's bad then it's off to GS.
It doesn't look to be a long campaign and once it is over I believe there will hardly be any replay value in it as the jokes would have worn off and the antics won't fly. Hence, I want to play it to experience it but the price has got to get lower. Plus, it is freaking Deadpool and the X-Men. Lot of fanservice for Marvel fans from what I have seen. It is crude, tongue in cheek humor akin to a b-movie that doesn't take itself seriously and that is why I want to play it.

I think I just convinced myself in buying it. Great! ... just bought it to play and once I am done with it, I am doing what you are planning on doing, and if I like it then I will pick it up down the road for cheap again.

Hey guys, kinda off-topic, but is Pokemon Fire Red rare? It's the last Pokemon game I have left and I see it trades in for $24 and sells for $37 used via merchants. Not sure if I should sell now or wait longer?
It is more sought after thanks to Charizard. However, if your copy is complete then it will fetch big bucks vs trade in.

Stop tempting me with that airplane. I already spent like $160 I don't have tonight. :p
I know your pain... I have gone through close to all my BB credit besides a few hundred... converted most to AMZ. I blame prime... if I didn't have prime I would pass on sooo much stuff... I should have never got it! (Try to take it away I will cut youuuu :boxing: ) Although with prime I was able to order a Cradle/Rocker for ONE of my cousins who is expecting a son soon. (Speaking of which just got off with amazon CS about that) in the time since it was delivered (yesterday) there was a promotion for a free $20 gc with purchase of it, and when I asked if there was anything they could do, they refunded me $20 in Gift Credit. Yay.

Blackfriday is actually less then a month away :p you do realize this? I was talking to people at BB and there pretty positive WiiU is gonna have a bundle during BF this year

I'm becoming more and more interested in a WiiU...

I ordered a $211 LN WiiU when it popped up about 40 minutes ago, but just cancelled after thinking about it some more. I don't think there are enough games I want to play on it to justify it for that price.

I ordered a $211 LN WiiU when it popped up about 40 minutes ago, but just cancelled after thinking about it some more. I don't think there are enough games I want to play on it to justify it for that price.
Did you already play everything Wii you wanted because I never had one and my pile of 30 some Wii games and dozen WiiU games disagrees. (I've had the system for less than two weeks)

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, ZombiU, Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, Wind Waker HD, Scribblenauts Unlimited OR Scribblenauts Unmasked(hey its fun), Earthbound, Lego City, New Super Mario Brothers U (Or Super Luigi U). NOT TO MENTION EVERY SINGLE WII GAME IN EXISTENCE (That is the correct region, of course)!

Holy hell, they cut loose the armada, bunch of the Paladin Aircraft Edition ones popped up:

:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Paladin Multi-Mission Aircraft Edition (G) $64.34 (VG) $69.29 (LN) $74.24
:360: Dead Island Riptide Special Edition (G) $19.13 (LN) $19.13

:ps3: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Paladin Multi-Mission Aircraft Edition (G) $64.34 (VG) $69.29 (LN) $74.24

:wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns (LN) $17.12
You mean the cut loose the squadron XD but yeah I really have no need for that massive RC plane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back