Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, ZombiU, Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, Wind Waker HD, Scribblenauts Unlimited OR Scribblenauts Unmasked(hey its fun), Earthbound, Lego City, New Super Mario Brothers U (Or Super Luigi U). NOT TO MENTION EVERY SINGLE WII GAME IN EXISTENCE (That is the correct region, of course)!
Not to mention the awesome upcoming releases to add to the library. :D

Not to mention the awesome upcoming releases to add to the library. :D
Plus, it actually has the best netflix function compared to my 360, oh, not to mention that not I have the ability to play FOUR consoles with only one television, 3DS, Wii U (using the tablet), my PsOne with the LCD screen XD, and my 360, who gets the big boy screen of course.

Did you already play everything Wii you wanted because I never had one and my pile of 30 some Wii games and dozen WiiU games disagrees. (I've had the system for less than two weeks)
There are 2 Wii games left I want to play (and I already have a Wii for those), and there are currently 3 WiiU games out that I want to play (and one of them, NSMBWiiU, I am only mildly interested in). I really want to play Super Mario 3D World, but that is more than a month away, and is only 1 more game. I already have a ton of stuff to play on the PS3 and Vita I got this summer, a stack of 3DS games, and a huge Steam backlog. I think I'll probably wait and see if there are any interesting BF deals on WiiU, and if not I'll hold off until sometime in 2014. You know, unless I impulse buy it randomly...

Fair enough.  I bought the system for three games and look where that got me.  Part of me wants the good time flips to be over for good just so I can no longer buy games at all.  I just need to get my affairs in order before the end comes.

Plus, it actually has the best netflix function compared to my 360, oh, not to mention that not I have the ability to play FOUR consoles with only one television, 3DS, Wii U (using the tablet), my PsOne with the LCD screen XD, and my 360, who gets the big boy screen of course.
Yea at those prices it offers a ton of value. For some reason I love using it for the browser even with my iPad. IDK if it's cause it's always next to my seat but it has become my default device to use as a browser.

To me the Wii U is the perfect companion console to go with a PS4/Xbone, until picking up all three.

Yea at those prices it offers a ton of value. For some reason I love using it for the browser even with my iPad. IDK if it's cause it's always next to my seat but it has become my default device to use as a browser.

To me the Wii U is the perfect companion console to go with a PS4/Xbone, until picking up all three.
This makes me giddy! I can't wait for mine :bouncy:. Well I am out for now until later. This was a nice restock and still plenty left over and stuff trickling in so happy hunting CAGs! :D

Picked up one of the Paladins for $64.34. Been waiting on this one for awhile, thanks!

"Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item may come repackaged. Medium wrinkle / bend on item case."

Is this usually a dinger? The other option was damaged packaging.

Picked up one of the Paladins for $64.34. Been waiting on this one for awhile, thanks!

"Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item may come repackaged. Medium wrinkle / bend on item case."

Is this usually a dinger? The other option was damaged packaging.
Sounds like a dinger. The other one could also be one, since it states damaged packaging if it had the same verbiage beforehand of mentioning damaged packaging. Either way you got the right one going by descritption. Here's hoping it isn't too banged up!

I'm not sure anyone cares so much anymore with the cheap ass 32g cards at best buy (which appear to be restocking in stores), but:

32gb vita memory card LN - 53.96

http://www.amazon.com/32GB-PlayStation-Vita-Memory-Card/dp/B006JKASCK/ref=sr_1_20?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1381236303&sr=1-20

Edit: Keep your eyes peeled for Splinter Cell Blacklist and Rayman Legends drops since the ps3/360 versions just dropped their new price to 39.99.
Remember when those memory cards were gone in seconds? Now that one's been there at least an hour.

Blacklist 360 already up for $27.71 VG. http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0086V5V9A/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1381236950&sr=1-9

I'm not sure anyone cares so much anymore with the cheap ass 32g cards at best buy (which appear to be restocking in stores), but:

32gb vita memory card LN - 53.96
http://www.amazon.com/32GB-PlayStation-Vita-Memory-Card/dp/B006JKASCK/ref=sr_1_20?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1381236303&sr=1-20

Edit: Keep your eyes peeled for Splinter Cell Blacklist and Rayman Legends drops since the ps3/360 versions just dropped their new price to 39.99.
Thanks for the heads up. I hope so. I'm down for Raymond at $20.

Sounds like a dinger. The other one could also be one, since it states damaged packaging if it had the same verbiage beforehand of mentioning damaged packaging. Either way you got the right one going by descritption. Here's hoping it isn't too banged up!
last night i saw tons of splinter cell blacklist paladin/collectors edition show up. lol
a little weird with the sudden influx of it

last night i saw tons of splinter cell blacklist paladin/collectors edition show up. lol
a little weird with the sudden influx of it

Someone at AW kicking around a few boxes to help move inventory? ;)

Someone at AW kicking around a few boxes to help move inventory?  ;)
or people are trading it in for the ds4/beyond two souls promotion. tons of restock of the regular game as well. how is splinter cell blacklist, does it require stealth gameplay similar to hitman absolution? cuz i suck at it, i like to go out gun blazing shooting through obstacles

Holy hell, they cut loose the armada, bunch of the Paladin Aircraft Edition ones popped up:

:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Paladin Multi-Mission Aircraft Edition (G) $64.34 (VG) $69.29 (LN) $74.24
:360: Dead Island Riptide Special Edition (G) $19.13 (LN) $19.13

:ps3: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Paladin Multi-Mission Aircraft Edition (G) $64.34 (VG) $69.29 (LN) $74.24

:wii: Donkey Kong Country Returns (LN) $17.12
Just a heads up to whoever bought that splinter cell the aircraft is really cheap and breaks easily :whistle2: You've be warned

Doesn't it say it's high grade for intermediate users?
Yeah it is and I already fly all types. I'll check on reinforcing the front wheel when it comes in (the part that breaks) and see if it does anything to the weight and control.

or people are trading it in for the ds4/beyond two souls promotion. tons of restock of the regular game as well. how is splinter cell blacklist, does it require stealth gameplay similar to hitman absolution? cuz i suck at it, i like to go out gun blazing shooting through obstacles
From what I've heard and read you can play this one however you want, stealthy or guns blazing. I've always enjoyed the SC series and usually go through stealthy myself. Usually the more guns blazing the more guys they throw at you, flanking, flash bangs, ect

Doesn't it say it's high grade for intermediate users?
Order it and you'll find out for your self. A lot of people are complaining the plane doesn't fly and others are having problems with receiving a broken product. Hence why there has been a lot popping up as of late.

i am thinking about getting a laptop from awd, since my current one is starting to crap out on me. i am not sure whether i should just wait till black friday. not sure whether my current laptop will last that long.

i am thinking about getting a laptop from awd, since my current one is starting to crap out on me. i am not sure whether i should just wait till black friday. not sure whether my current laptop will last that long.
Id wait until BF I was gonna get one of AWD but, I figured Id just wait. Its not that far away unless you really need one.

Check the Dell outlet and Lenovo outlet and check for coupons.

The best time to shop for laptops online is generally between 1 - 5 AM EST.

Check the Dell outlet and Lenovo outlet and check for coupons.

The best time to shop for laptops online is generally between 1 - 5 AM EST.
are dell laptops good in general, i have read alot of non-favorable/ poor reviews regarding dell laptops.

are dell laptops good in general, i have read alot of non-favorable/ poor reviews regarding dell laptops.
Are you talking about those $200-$300 ones? Of course most in that price range aren't that good.

Some of more expensive Dell laptops are better those those toys that Apple makes though.

If you catch the outlet at the right time , you can buy a decent brand new machine for less than $500.

I remember back when I started checking the outlet.

I found some nice deals back years ago. This is an example of one.

Vostro 3550 Laptop Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 1 $259.00 Vostro 3550 Laptop Integrated Intel HD Graphics 3000 with up to 1.6 GB Dynamic Video Memory Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Operating System DVD 8X DVD +/- RW Drive Information Software 6 Cell Primary Battery Service Software Service Software Information 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1333MHz (2 DIMMs) Service Software Label 15.6 inch HD WLED Dell Support Center 64 Bit 2.0 Documentation 250 GB SATA Hard Drive (7200 RPM) Software Palmrest with Finger Print Reader Shipping Material Wave Systems Software Trend Micro 16.6 PC-cillin 30 Day Dell Outlet New Label Information Intel Centrino Wireless-N1030, 1x2 bgn (2.4GHz) + Bluetooth Aberdeen Silver WIFI enabled Software 65W AC Adapter 125V Power Cord Service Software Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Operating System DVD Shipping Material Information Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium Processor: Intel Core i3-2310M processor (2.10 GHz) Label Label Keyboard with Gesture Touchpad
spacer.gif
Vostro 3550: 1Yr Basic Ltd Warranty and 1 Yr NBD On-site Service (Included In Price) $0.00 1 $0.00 Subtotal: $259.00

Are you talking about those $200-$300 ones? Of course most in that price range aren't that good.
Some of more expensive Dell laptops are better those those toys that Apple makes though.
i am talking about those $400-600, i am only using my laptop for surfing the web, music/movies, typing. very basic stuff. and obviously visiting this site, and other deal sites to make purchases online. i do not need need a high end-gaming laptop. that cost $900 or more like the alienware brand for example

i am talking about those $400-600, i am only using my laptop for surfing the web, music/movies, typing. very basic stuff. and obviously visiting this site, and other deal sites to make purchases online. i do not need need a high end-gaming laptop. that cost $900 or more like the alienware brand for example
Some of the $600 ones are good but at the range you should start looking into Lenovo ThinkPads.

Right now I see a brand new Vostro 3560 for $549. It has a decent business class warranty.

• Processor: Intel Core 3rd Generation i3-3120M Processor (3M Cache, 2.5 GHz)
  • Windows 7 Professional
  • 320 GB SATA Hard Drive (7200 RPM)
  • 4GB DDR3 SDRAM at 1600MHz
  • 15.6 Inch High Definition (720p) LED Display with AntiGlare
  • 8X DVD+/-RW Tray Load Drive
  • Intel HD Graphics 4000
  • Dell Outlet Vostro 3560 Laptop
Obviously the inventory of the outlet changes all the time so it's a bad idea to post a link.

If you use a coupon , you'll get an even better price. I can just give you an example . You'll have to do the serious searching.

They have terrible designs.

If you do get a Dell, then get it with the most customer support you can get.
That's why I recommend the Vostro , Latitude , and Precision line.

Sometimes you get NBD warranty which is much better than the standard mail in service.

Dell does make laptops for professionals unlike Apple so their designs shouldn't be so fancy.

Here's an example of a professional class Dell machine:

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Update-Dell-Precision-M6700-Notebook-Nvidia-Quadro-K5000M.89984.0.html

Some of the $600 ones are good but at the range you should start looking into Lenovo ThinkPads.

Right now I see a brand new Vostro 3560 for $549. It has a decent business class warranty.

• Processor: Intel Core 3rd Generation i3-3120M Processor (3M Cache, 2.5 GHz)
  • Windows 7 Professional
  • 320 GB SATA Hard Drive (7200 RPM)
  • 4GB DDR3 SDRAM at 1600MHz
  • 15.6 Inch High Definition (720p) LED Display with AntiGlare
  • 8X DVD+/-RW Tray Load Drive
  • Intel HD Graphics 4000
  • Dell Outlet Vostro 3560 Laptop
Obviously the inventory of the outlet changes all the time so it's a bad idea to post a link.

If you use a coupon , you'll get an even better price. I can just give you an example . You'll have to do the serious searching.</p>
i know, this is one of those times when SD comes into handy, LOL they have a whole thread devoted to this.

Dell sucks dont listen to this guy lol, only good laptops they have are the high end Alienware laptops avoid that company at all cost.  Get a lenovo

Dell sucks dont listen to this guy lol, only good laptops they have are the high end Alienware laptops avoid that company at all cost. Get a lenovo
I own two Lenovo ThinkPads.

I have a W530 and an X230t. What about you?

I'm hoping to replace my W530 with a Dell Precision when I have enough money or if I find an insanely good deal.

That's why I recommend the Vostro , Latitude  , and Precision line.

Sometimes you get NBD warranty which is much better than the standard mail in service.

Dell does make laptops for professionals unlike Apple so their designs shouldn't be so fancy.
maybe i should of rephrase my inquiry, are vostro, latitude sort of dells business line/model for laptop? if it is, would it be an overkill if i am just planning to buy it for those basic uses?

maybe i should of rephrase my inquiry, are vostro, latitude sort of dells business line/model for laptop? if it is, would it be an overkill if i am just planning to buy it for those basic uses?
Business laptops have better build quality and better warranty. A Vostro should be good enough for you. Just be sure to check detailed reviews regarding the pros and cons.

Before I got my W530 , I had a Vostro 3550 and that machine is still fine after 2 years. I still use the Vostro when my W530 is busy reencoding movies or doing some other intensive work.

The bad reputation that Dell gets is mostly because of their consumer line of notebooks (e.g. Inspirion). Their business class (especially NBD warranty) is much better.

Thanks for the heads up. I hope so. I'm down for Raymond at $20.
Here ya go.

Couldn't resist. The WiiU version was going for $30 last night in LN. Hoping some Vita copies show up though since those might hit close to $20.

My copy of EO Millennium Girl showed up and it's definitely a dinger. Better than I expected from the description though. The outer sleeve is indeed missing but it did have the artbook/CD shrink wrapped to the game case. There's some damage to the book but the game itself is still sealed so I'm OK with that for $28 on day 1.

Dells XPS line of computers are good as well, that's what I've been using for my last few, you can get some good deals through Dells "warehouse" directly as well if you look around

I own two Lenovo ThinkPads.

I have a W530 and an X230t. What about you?

I'm hoping to replace my W530 with a Dell Precision when I have enough money or if I find an insanely good deal.
Hp 4-1130US C2K72UAR Lenovo G505S - 59373006 Dell I7737-4340SLV. I use my HP the most I just like how light it is. Easy for me to carry around and the battery life is amazing.

I bought a tv last week from awd when that coupon was working. It came today and looks brand new and still had the stickers on it. I can't fiind a mark on it. It was listed in good condition with imperfections on the top and sides.

I bought a tv last week from awd when that coupon was working. It came today and looks brand new and still had the stickers on it. I can't fiind a mark on it. It was listed in good condition with imperfections on the top and sides.
Nice! I just got my 16GB Vita memory card and its still packaged not even opened. Score! Ive been having good luck with amazon the last week the last 3 items Ive gotten were brand new.

"Toys." Oh please. As a daily user of both a $1200 dell and a high end retina, it's night and day. I'd take mbp over any dell you could build any day of the week.

Don't hate. celebrate!

I will say to the op not to bother getting a $300 laptop. It's a complete waste of time. The specs might be comparable but the components are cheap. I got a decent $500 Lenovo last year. Throw a SSd in there and you'll do fine as an all purpose laptop.

Edit - I have a latitude. It's pretty good.

I have a Dell Inspiron Laptop that I got for Christmas a couple years ago and the thing's a piece of crap.  I had a Vostro before that and didnt like it but that was mostly cause it was 17" and awkward as hell to carry around campus as I had it when I was in undergrad.

Somebody mentioned TV's....Anybody have a good suggestion on a sub $500 TV?  Looking for at least 32" but preferably in the 40's.  Desperately need to upgrade.

I'd post a deal but there doesnt seem to be much out there right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back