Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have LEGO LOTR in my backlog as well actually.  And I think I'm only like 5 missions into Lego Batman 2, but I'm so much of a Marvel nerd that it was a no-brainer to get this at release.

Lego Marvel is AMAZING. Such a blast, super fun co-op as well. I ended up getting it for basicially $25 thanks to the Iron Patriot pre-order bonus from Walmart. If anyone wants to put in the work, Walmart is selling the preorder versions regardless if you preordered or not and it's a kinda big box with Lego Marvel on one side of the box, and the Iron Patriot lego figure on the other. The IP figure sells for $25+ on eBay. It does pain me however that it's coming out on the Xbox One so I'll have to beat it and find a way to get rid of it for a good price soon.

Lego Marvel is AMAZING. Such a blast, super fun co-op as well. I ended up getting it for basicially $25 thanks to the Iron Patriot pre-order bonus from Walmart. If anyone wants to put in the work, Walmart is selling the preorder versions regardless if you preordered or not and it's a kinda big box with Lego Marvel on one side of the box, and the Iron Patriot lego figure on the other. The IP figure sells for $25+ on eBay. It does pain me however that it's coming out on the Xbox One so I'll have to beat it and find a way to get rid of it for a good price soon.
This isn't technically the right thread, but BBY is offering $17 base for it--with the 100% bonus going on this week, you'd get $34 ($35.70 if you're a GCU member). You'd have to trade it in this week, but I just thought I'd let you know.

This isn't technically the right thread, but BBY is offering $17 base for it--with the 100% bonus going on this week, you'd get $34 ($35.70 if you're a GCU member). You'd have to trade it in this week, but I just thought I'd let you know.
It'd sure be nice if there was a thread dedicated to that :bouncy:

Yeah I saw that but I don't think I'll have enough time to finish it by Saturday night with school and all, we'll see though. Thanks for the heads up either way.

On Topic though AWD has been rather dead the past couple days. Big restock soon? ;)

Grabbed one for the offer. Thanks!
Yeah, I got in on one before for that as well, can't go wrong with getting a controller for half off!

Some CAGs do not know the idea of "playing" a game, you should explain it.

I think I will get one, thanks.
Haha, you see, it's where you insert the disc part of these games we order into these things called consoles, then you can launch the game using a controller and control what happens on your screen! It's pretty interactive!

I actually didn't play Last of Us yet so I may give it a shot for a bit since I have a couple of days before I have to ship mine actually, see if I like the game or not!

The Iron Patriot figure is great. I actually opened it to display instead of keeping it to trade or sell down the road.

its was 34. One for 37 is up right now.
$37.12 and why did I just buy it?!? Still haven't applied that credit to my PS4, what is wrong with me?!
Thanks guys, I was headed out for work so did not see your responses until now. I was just curious to what it was compared with GS BFday deal price.

Back on topic:

:360: Xbox 360 Arcade Play Wireless Controller Gaming Pack (A) $18.18
:360: Mortal Kombat: Tournament Edition (LN) $56.05
:360: Halo 4 Limited Edition (A) $21.47 (Dinger!) :hot:
:360: The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings Enhanced Edition (G) $12.86
:360: Lord of the Rings: War in the North (G) $9.97
:360: The Darkness II (G) $9.65
:360: Max Payne 3 (VG) $7.21

:ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Collector's Edition) (LN) $23.18 :hot:
:ps3: Resident Evil: Revelations (G) $21.19
:ps3: Time and Eternity (LN) $20.54
:ps3: DMC: Devil May Cry (VG) $17.64
:ps3: The Sly Collection (G) $15.29
:ps3: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (VG) $13.85
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet Karting (LN) $13.05
:ps3: Sniper Elite V2 (G) $12.82
:ps3: LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (G) $4.58 :hot:

:wiiu: Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set (A) $211.74

The $118 Acceptable Blue/Black 3ds xl I grabbed on Thursday arrived. It came in the original box, sealed with circle stickers, but it had clearly been opened before. However, when I turned the system on, I had to go through the initial setup and the unit itself looks flawless. It came with everything it was supposed to (AC adapter, sd card, stylus), except the AR cards. I'm not sure it's worth making a fuss about - I'm very happy with the system and would rather save my complaints for bigger issues in the future.

Did it say it included that? Just curious since it was Acceptable you could have gotten system only.
That's a good point, it had the generic "acceptable" description (so I didn't get any manual), but I had assumed that it would include the system and all of the "accessories" unless it specifically mentioned that any were missing.

That's a good point, it had the generic "acceptable" description (so I didn't get any manual), but I had assumed that it would include the system and all of the "accessories" unless it specifically mentioned that any were missing.
You are lucky that you got what you did with acceptable conditioned listing since most often than not the items come repackaged (not in original packaging) with the basic stuff only minus all the extras. The only exceptions are if it was a damaged in new packaging item (dinger) or a trade in that was graded as such (as was your case likely). Only good, very good, and like new items are supposedly complete in box but with varied degree of wear and as such the grading. For acceptable quality, you did not do so shabby.

You are lucky that you got what you did with acceptable conditioned listing since most often than not the items come repackaged (not in original packaging) with the basic stuff only minus all the extras. The only exceptions are if it was a damaged in new packaging item (dinger) or a trade in that was graded as such (as was your case likely). Only good, very good, and like new items are supposedly complete in box but with varied degree of wear and as such the grading. For acceptable quality, you did not do so shabby.
Yeah, I'm really happy with the purchase. I was thinking that maybe it was a return (someone got it but changed their mind immediately). If they sent it back without all of the contents (manual and ar cards), maybe it got graded as acceptable?

However it happened, I'm definitely very pleased with AWD. Now just need some good deals on 3ds games :p

Oh yea, forgot to mention the prime shipping on that one.
Yeah, its a much better deal now... :lol:

Anyhow, out of curiosity I was wonder how everyone has been doing with Good/Very Good/Like New conditioned items (like keyboards/mice/etc) from the Warehouse of late? (More of the Good/Very Good than the Like category)

I'm just wondering how much risk I should take to save an extra 10-12 dollars.

Thanks guys, I was headed out for work so did not see your responses until now. I was just curious to what it was compared with GS BFday deal price.

Back on topic:

:360: Halo 4 Limited Edition (A) $21.47 (Dinger!) :hot:
FYI this might be the one I returned last week. If it's the same one definitely not a dinger. It was listed as VG (dinger description) but it was missing most of the additional goodies and both the outer shell and steelbook case were damaged.

Yeah, I got in on one before for that as well, can't go wrong with getting a controller for half off!

Haha, you see, it's where you insert the disc part of these games we order into these things called consoles, then you can launch the game using a controller and control what happens on your screen! It's pretty interactive!

I actually didn't play Last of Us yet so I may give it a shot for a bit since I have a couple of days before I have to ship mine actually, see if I like the game or not!
It's an awesome game. I beat it when i borrowed it from a buddy over the summer. You can knock it out in a weekend of solid playing time, so i hope you have a free weekend!

Fulfilled by Amazon... I'm shocked that Amazon would let crap like that happen with their name attached to it.
Third party sellers can set whatever price they want, even if fulfilled by Amazon. Amazon doesn't care because that seller is paying for the space in their warehouse that game will continue to occupy.

Dang the AWD stock count dropped by a lot. I remember last night it was around 2400, now it's close to 2000, unless they delisted a bunch of non-gaming stuff. 

The $118 Acceptable Blue/Black 3ds xl I grabbed on Thursday arrived. It came in the original box, sealed with circle stickers, but it had clearly been opened before. However, when I turned the system on, I had to go through the initial setup and the unit itself looks flawless. It came with everything it was supposed to (AC adapter, sd card, stylus), except the AR cards. I'm not sure it's worth making a fuss about - I'm very happy with the system and would rather save my complaints for bigger issues in the future.
You can download replacement cards from Nintendo - http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/3ds/en_la/ar_download.jsp. A giant one is here - http://www.nintendo.com/images/3ds/arcards/big_arcard.pdf

I have bought several things last week and prime also gave me 3 day shipping instead of the 2 day it normally is.
Most of my stuff hasn't been arriving in two days as of late but because of their processing. Once UPS or Prestige gets it things are fine but they've been taking days to get things shipped out for no apparent reason.

If you want them I think I have second set... somewhere. The one I bought from Best Buy after my AWD purchase was a dud came with two for some reason. I have no idea where it is but if I find it it's yours.

Most of my stuff hasn't been arriving in two days as of late but because of their processing. Once UPS or Prestige gets it things are fine but they've been taking days to get things shipped out for no apparent reason.
This is processing aside, as the arrival time when I originally buy the item gives me a 3 day delivery time. It could be that the weekend also has something to do with it now? Or maybe it's lowering expectations so that the holiday delivery time is considered "expedited." Who knows, it still beats normal shipping times.

:360: Left for dead 2 $14.83 (LN)

Atari Flashback 4 $30.33 (G - looks like a dinger?)

This is processing aside, as the arrival time when I originally buy the item gives me a 3 day delivery time. It could be that the weekend also has something to do with it now? Or maybe it's lowering expectations so that the holiday delivery time is considered "expedited." Who knows, it still beats normal shipping times.
They don't ship stuff on Saturdays or Sundays it seems like, maybe that's the culprit. Also, the 2 day shipping is when they actually ship it out. If you're buying late at night after their routine shipment (which is around 6~7 MTN Time for me), then you have to wait till it ships the day after and you'll receive it 2 days later after that.

Well I got the keyboard I ordered and it looks new in box, there's even an Amazon sticker on it that says "Grade: New In Box" and "Description: Unknown".  Flight stick should be here today as well so hopefully that's the same.  Now I need to finish cleaning off my desk.

:360: Wired Controller  $21.82 Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Packaging may be damaged. (Dinger?)

(Good)

Just wait until you have some scum bag scam you and you have to pay for it.
This^ I mean I have to question how many of these people even sell stuff online or if they have just been really lucky.

One moron tried to tell me that it doesn't matter if you buy a game and don't like it just sell it and make most of the money back. I explained that you will more often then not never make your money back on new games with more likely on used but its very situational. He also must be forgetting that things cost money to list on ebay and amazon like he was recommending.

Anyone know If I want to get a Red Card can I go in store and then use it/get it immediately or would I have to wait for something to be mailed? 

I just grabbed a Prime account but I haven't had the best of luck with AWD yet. My first order, Forza 4 Limited Edition, got refunded after a week or so as they said it was undeliverable. I looked at the tracking number and it appears it never even made it to the UPS facility..

My second order, Halo Reach Legendary Edition, arrived today. Except it wasn't the Legendary edition, it was the limited.. Ugh.. Gotta return that tomorrow, but suffice to say I haven't been that impressed with AWD so far..

Got my $128 good 3DS XL today and I'm more than satisfied. The box is a bit beat up, but everything else is flawless. I wouldn't be surprised if it was never actually played. Club Nintendo code wasn't used, either.

I just grabbed a Prime account but I haven't had the best of luck with AWD yet. My first order, Forza 4 Limited Edition, got refunded after a week or so as they said it was undeliverable. I looked at the tracking number and it appears it never even made it to the UPS facility..

My second order, Halo Reach Legendary Edition, arrived today. Except it wasn't the Legendary edition, it was the limited.. Ugh.. Gotta return that tomorrow, but suffice to say I haven't been that impressed with AWD so far..
That sucks. Ive saved a ton of money buying things off AWD and gotten a couple items that werent even opened, besides that they had little to no damage. Through this year Ive gotten 2 xboxs off AWD one for $19 and the other for $35 both were in basically brand new condition. Its all the luck of the draw I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back