Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
if a listing says "Item may come repackaged. Minor cosmetic imperfection on top or sides of item (less than 1/4"x1/4")." does that usually hint at a dinger? 

if a listing says "Item may come repackaged. Minor cosmetic imperfection on top or sides of item (less than 1/4"x1/4")." does that usually hint at a dinger?
Usually anytime that it lists actual "damage," I'm pretty sure that indicates a dinger. But that is obviously never 100%

Like, this should be a generic "Average" score:

"May not include manual, cover art, or case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed."

Well I hope i get neither UPS or USPS, they both range from 3:30-5:15 PM here, and I don't want to wait that long :(. I did have one item shipped by some shipping company called LaserShip and that got here at 10 am, so here's to hoping.  

Since I made sure to be free that Friday, I'll unfortunately be running to the window like a dog every time a truck whizzes by  :bomb:

P.S. I've never heard of LaserShip before, anyone ever heard of them? They identify as last mile delivery, maybe it's a new way amazon is looking at.

Meh. My two prime shipping got "delayed" so a package I expected to receive Saturday turns into one that's coming in Tuesday. Wish I cared enough to complain, but it's not that important and I'd prefer to fight over something actually important. I buy too many electronics that don't work via AWD to complain about a two day delay.

It's $100 for a disc from NextWorth. What am I missing?
A lot of times sellers will jump the price up because

1) Messed up auto pricing. Saw two sellers with a book where ones software made it want to be a certain 1% below the lowest and the other sellers software wanted the most $$$ for the book so had it set to 1% over. Each checked and adjusted a few times a day and it got ridiculous.

2) Just to see if someone hits for whatever reason. You never know what people think they are getting or why they believe something is worth $$$. People, horrible, horrible people, buy the first listing they get to without any research or comparison shopping for deals.

3) Stock goes low or waiting for a shipment and instead of ending listing they jack it up to keep it live. You see this especially on eBay because it doesn't cost any fees to jack up a buy it now auction and then lower the price later versus ending the listing and then relisting it when more stock comes in.

My guess here is 2. They might have seen there is only one other listing so are betting on it selling then they will be the only, and very expensive option, hoping someone will look used, assume it is a good deal, and buy it. Grandma getting Timmy a Christmas present that knows nothing about games and less about the internet. All assumptions. It's late. I should sleep. Too tired to find a deal to try and make this post more relevant. Oh wait, here.

:wii: Not Lego Marvel Vita - $15.28

PS - Also Not Lego Marvel $21.12

:ds: Still Not - $10.15

:ds: I promise - $10.24

Well I hope i get neither UPS or USPS, they both range from 3:30-5:15 PM here, and I don't want to wait that long :(. I did have one item shipped by some shipping company called LaserShip and that got here at 10 am, so here's to hoping.

Since I made sure to be free that Friday, I'll unfortunately be running to the window like a dog every time a truck whizzes by :bomb:

P.S. I've never heard of LaserShip before, anyone ever heard of them? They identify as last mile delivery, maybe it's a new way amazon is looking at.
I've had one package from LaserShip. No problems, but I've always heard really bad things about LaserShip. Just googling them brings up some bad reviews.

I've had many issues with Lasership one in particular was really strange. Guy called me at like 7:45 am while I was on my way to work said hey I'm going to drop your package off are you home. Said no on my way to work he said oh well we were told not to leave packages in your building hallways so can't deliver then. I said just leave it with the office like usual. He said he couldn't because he was going to be there before they opened. So said he would try back this was early in the week so this could keep up all week. So I had to take a long lunch to go find the guy on his route during the day. He gave me an address along the route I had to wait for him, really strange although I'm glad he was so communicative about it. Other than that usually my packages are all a day late even with Prime. 

:360:

MW2 (A) 7.55

L4D GOTY (A) 9.68

The Darkness 2 (G) 9.65

PayDay 2 CE (9 available, range from G: 43.48 to LN: 50.16

browse-icon-nin._V192599300_.gif

Perfect Dark (G) 13.23 (Includes manual, cover art, and case)

Is it worth getting those 3DS games?

Like I held off on wii games because of the B1G1 Free at gamestop,

any thing like that coming up for 3ds games? deal wise?

Is it worth getting those 3DS games?

Like I held off on wii games because of the B1G1 Free at gamestop,

any thing like that coming up for 3ds games? deal wise?
I think they're decent prices considering how well the value of 3DS games hold, specifically speaking Mario. I think Gamestop is having a B2G1 free on used games for Black Friday so you might want to wait for that but the prices here aren't too bad.

Got one! I had ordered an acceptable copy for the same price last week. Unfortunately, it's too late to cancel that one, but hopefully this one will come complete and I can return the other one when it gets here.

When everyone was buying these up a few weeks ago, did anyone have it include the pokewalker as well?

Got one! I had ordered an acceptable copy for the same price last week. Unfortunately, it's too late to cancel that one, but hopefully this one will come complete and I can return the other one when it gets here.

When everyone was buying these up a few weeks ago, did anyone have it include the pokewalker as well?

I got one with the poke walker. I bet all the ones that didn't returned them though, so that's what you might get :p

Got myself a :psp: (LN) copy of Walking Dead for $18.XX. I know it'll be $15 on BF at GameStop, but I don't mind paying the extra few dollars to have the game a few weeks earlier.

Finally get to see what all the fuss was about!

I got one with the poke walker. I bet all the ones that didn't returned them though, so that's what you might get :p
Eh, that stinks. It's not a deal breaker if it doesn't though since I really just want the game and case, the pokewalker would just increase the resale value. I know the acceptable will just be cart only, so might as well get more for my money.

Eh, that stinks. It's not a deal breaker if it doesn't though since I really just want the game and case, the pokewalker would just increase the resale value. I know the acceptable will just be cart only, so might as well get more for my money.

Who knows though, you might get it. :) I got everything but that was LN :p

I kept trying to get a 3DS XL for under $130, but I keep missing them.  :bomb:

With the 3DS price raised back to $199, they probably won't be that low again for a few weeks.

Also:

:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening (LN) - $29.XX
:3ds: LoZ: OoT (LN) - $25.XX
:3ds: Super Mario 3D Land (LN) - $22.XX
:3ds: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (LN) - $22.XX

:psp: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (LN) - $14.XX
:psp: Muramasa Rebirth (LN) - $27.XX
:psp: Persona 4 Golden (LN) - $18.XX
:psp: Rayman Legends (LN) - $29.XX
:psp: The Walking Dead (LN) - $18.XX
:psp: Soul Sacrifice (LN) - $22.XX

Really hoping that target b2g1 promo applies to all games. Need the sure club points to get to 500 and hopefully get that 3dsxl charging cradle if it returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back