Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
I kept trying to get a 3DS XL for under $130, but I keep missing them. :bomb:

With the 3DS price raised back to $199, they probably won't be that low again for a few weeks.
You and me both. I think they were under $130 even before the sale for Good and Acceptable grades though so hopefully more pop up. Not worth it to pay $150 for a LN when black friday is just a few weeks away.

:3ds: Zero Escape: VLR (LN) - $21.XX

:psp: Zero Escape: VLR (LN) -$19.XX

:psp: Mortal Kombat (LN) - $13.XX
:psp: AC III: Liberation (LN) - $18.XX

Incoming!

:360: Xbox 360 Limited Edition Halo 4 Bundle (A) $191.45 (LN) $239.32
:360: Microsoft XBOX 360 E 250GB Console (A) $143.96
:360: Max Payne 3: Special Edition (G) $16.08 :hot:
:360: Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds: Special Edition (G) $13.52 :hot:
:360: Lost Planet 3 (LN) $22.72
:360: BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition (A) $16.63
:360: Dead Island Riptide Special Edition (G) $15.30
:360: Orange Box (G) $14.86
:360: Minecraft (LN) $14.84
:360: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (A) $11.71

:ps3: Sony Playstation 3 250GB Sports Champion & EyePet Move Bundle (A) $166.55 (G) $180.43 (LN) $208.19
:ps3: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F (LN) $37.17
:ps3: Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness (LN) $37.08
:ps3: Rayman Legends (LN) $33.41
:ps3: Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection (LN) $31.76
:ps3: Rock Band 3 (Game) (A) $28.03 (LN) $35.04
:ps3: Killzone Trilogy Collection (A) $23.72 (LN) $29.65
:ps3: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (LN) $25.98
:ps3: Tales of Xillia (LN) $22.27
:ps3: Time and Eternity (LN) $18.61
:ps3: Persona 4 Arena (A) $16.28 (LN) $20.35
:ps3: Journey Collector's Edition (LN) $14.82
:ps3: The Sly Collection (G) $14.60
:ps3: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (G) $12.86
:ps3: Twisted Metal (G) $11.43
:ps3: Max Payne 3 (LN) $11.13
:ps3: Just Cause 2 (A) $11.01 (G from NextWorth) $13.71

:ps3: NCAA Football 08 (A) $0.42

:psp: PlayStation Vita - WiFi (LN) $148.47
:psp: Killzone Mercenary (LN) $29.67
:psp: Muramasa Rebirth (LN) $27.30
:psp: Dead or Alive 5 Plus (LN) $24.12
:psp: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (LN) $19.00
:psp: Assassin's Creed III: Liberation (LN) $18.77
:psp: The Walking Dead (LN) $18.53
:psp: Unit 13 (LN) $14.84
:psp: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (LN) $14.82
:psp: Mortal Kombat (LN) $13.60
:psp: Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (LN) $12.54

:wiiu: Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set (G) $211.74
:wiiu: New Super Mario Bros. U (G) $28.51
:wiiu: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (LN) $22.27

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black (LN) $148.47
:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance - Collector's Edition (G) $76.49
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening (LN) $29.62
:3ds: Rune Factory 4 (G) $25.71
:3ds: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (LN) $22.91
:3ds: Mario Kart 7 (LN) $22.57
:3ds: New Super Mario Bros. 2 (LN) $22.13

:3ds: Super Mario 3D Land (LN) $22.02

:3ds: Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning (LN) $21.98
:3ds: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (LN) $21.90
:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (G) $21.71 (LN) $25.05
:3ds: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (LN) $20.99
:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked (LN) $20.91
:3ds: Code of Princess (LN) $19.90
:3ds: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror Fate (LN) $19.29
:3ds: Sonic Generations (LN) $18.75
:3ds: Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion (LN) $14.18
:3ds: Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?! (LN) $13.55
:3ds: LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (LN) $12.71

:ds: Pokémon Black Version 2 (LN) $19.98
:ds: Radiant Historia (LN) $18.59

Any thoughts on Sly Cooper for the Vita? I just might bite at that price.
Sly Cooper has cross-buy so you might want to look into getting a PS3 copy. As far as how the game is, I'm not sure it is still in my backlog black hole.

Any thoughts on Sly Cooper for the Vita? I just might bite at that price.
I have the PS3 version, but it's really good. It's as good as Sly 3, if that means anything. The only real problems are that some of the trophies are obnoxious, you need 100% Trophies to see the alternate ending, and Carmelita got absolutely wasted as a playable character. But hey, you're not playing Sly Cooper to run around blasting everything, hilarious as that is.

Typo. PS4 is on the mind.
Ah, ok! :lol: PS4 games for vita will be cross play compatible so you weren't too far off on it ... if and when they do an ultimate hd collection.

:360: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (LN) $22.08

:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Collection (LN) $14.82

:psp: Need for Speed: Most Wanted (G) $12.84

:wii: New Super Mario Bros. Wii (G) $16.24 (LN) $18.74

:3ds: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan (G) $21.99 (LN) $25.37

:ds: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story (A) $14.45 (LN) $18.06

To whoever was asking about the 3DS games:

Prices posted by DealSeeker are about as low as they'll get on AWD. You might have some variation by a buck or three, but most of the LN first party titles hover on the $22 range, while games like Fire Emblem/Zelda stay in the $29 range.

If you're really looking for stuff to play, this is a good restock to get in on.

To whoever was asking about the 3DS games:

Prices posted by DealSeeker are about as low as they'll get on AWD. You might have some variation by a buck or three, but most of the LN first party titles hover on the $22 range, while games like Fire Emblem/Zelda stay in the $29 range.

If you're really looking for stuff to play, this is a good restock to get in on.
Exactly, otherwise BFday and combination of B2G1 / holiday sales will be the best bet. Deal is only good if you are looking for stuff to play.

This was a really nice surprise restock on Sunday.

:ps3: Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut (LN) $26.25

Grr, that $22.27 LN price for Xillia makes the $24.xx I paid last week for an Acceptable copy (so I could trade my personal copy in to GS disc-only with another Trade 2 title) look pathetic. :wall:

Grr, that $22.27 LN price for Xillia makes the $24.xx I paid last week for an Acceptable copy (so I could trade my personal copy in to GS disc-only with another Trade 2 title) look pathetic. :wall:
In line with that price the acceptable one would be around $17.xx if and when it pops up. That would be really nice price.

In line with that price the acceptable one would be around $17.xx if and when it pops up. That would be really nice price.
Yeah, it would, but I don't have another Trade 2 game I could pair with the Acceptable copy that's coming in, and I wouldn't really want to return it to Amazon since they'd take a restocking fee from the refund due to the return reason not being damaged packaging or the like.

Yeah, it would, but I don't have another Trade 2 game I could pair with the Acceptable copy that's coming in, and I wouldn't really want to return it to Amazon since they'd take a restocking fee from the refund due to the return reason not being damaged packaging or the like.
Mario Kart 7, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Payday 2 are all up right now but for around $22.xx ... but they are $22.xx and will dip your profit margin. Just a thought.

well that wiiu went fast. not surprising for the price.

thanks for the info on xillia dealseeker.  I guess I'll hold out in hopes amazon drops the price a little more and if not just buy it new for 40 like I had already planned.

Mario Kart 7, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Payday 2 are all up right now but for around $22.xx ... but they are $22.xx and will dip your profit margin. Just a thought.
Thanks, I appreciate your pointing those out. However, I'll only order one of those if an Acceptable copy of Xillia does show up at the expected lower price, since I really need to have a copy by next weekend (I've been playing it regularly on Saturday nights and I don't want to change that).

well that wiiu went fast. not surprising for the price.

thanks for the info on xillia dealseeker. I guess I'll hold out in hopes amazon drops the price a little more and if not just buy it new for 40 like I had already planned.
Totally missed the WiiU. How much was it?

I got a 3DS about a month ago and I already have over 10 non-digital games, all thanks to DS2U and Amazon warehouse. I am on a spree and can't stop. ;)

it's as good as the past Sly games.

I'd avoid this thread while you play it though. Spoilers have a tendency to show up in here for games.
In this one they travel through time to steal George Washington's wooden tooth in order to reveal the secrets of the illuminuty.

The Wii U was $211 w/ free shipping (Prime). Picked it up. Hoping it's not busted and also looking for more than 4 games I want to play.

You know you have issues and bought more Kindle cards than you can keep track of when you just randomly find unscratched cards around the house while cleaning up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back