Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Im getting my ps4's tomorrow I just hope UPS sends them in good condition and not smashed up
When did you order? I think I ordered late Friday and I'm getting one on Wed and the other not until Monday the 17th. Which also makes me realize Infamous Second Son releases on a Friday and not a Tuesday. Same thing they did with The Last Of Us. Probably a smart move.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up a VG Bravely Default for $27.69 ($29.42 after tax).

Condition: Used - Very Good
Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired.

Missed it, but I did notice the description was very specific for it, not typical for AWD:

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Packaging may be damaged. Large wrinkle / bend (larger than 1.5 cm). Medium cut / scratch on set case. Large wrinkle / bend on set case.

Missed it, but I did notice the description was very specific for it, not typical for AWD:

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Packaging may be damaged. Large wrinkle / bend (larger than 1.5 cm). Medium cut / scratch on set case. Large wrinkle / bend on set case.
Nah, just a dinger with damaged packaging like the rest. Might be torn in addition to crushed.

$27.69 Bravely Default (standard) - Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired.

I'm hoping I got a dinger :ps3: VG DMC HD for $10.41 shipped.

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Small mark on item case. Small wrinkle / bend on item case

But I'd rather be playing #EldritchMayCry 

But I'd rather be playing #EldritchMayCry
That's the game I'll be playing tomorrow when you guys get a sweet restock tonight. I'm heading to bed soon after not really sleeping last night. Just trying to make a third attempt at complaining to Amazon about this CE first.

If you miss it on the warehouse front, just a note that the used standard edition of Bravely Default is 27.xx after PUR and Birthday coupon at GS. You guys might wanna check stock in your area if your interested. Thats how I got mine last week. 

So I have a friend who happens to work high up Amazon's food chain that I reached out to about my order on a NFS Xbox One that went from Shipping to cancelled. I asked him what the deal is with them and he immediately asked if I had been on slickdeals (didn't realize that had latched on that one) to which I replied "No" (played dumb). He said that the consoles being ordered are a mix of defective and saved for exchanges on launch consoles that they have returned and tested (Although some may still not work YMMV human error). He also mentioned that there is a shitstorm currently from the some getting out because they are supposed to immediately cancel, but due to the fact that so many orders were being placed on them some were able to pass to shipment. His suggestion to me is that I was lucky mine did not ship and they are tracking emails and serials of the consoles that are shipped out. Take that for what it's worth, but this dude and I go back a LONG time and I don't think he would steer me wrong on this. It was enough to convince me that I will avoid those listings from here on out, I don't want to get some flag raised on my Amazon Email.
Hrm good info thank you for posting. It just confirms what we all were suspecting. As I've said after receiving my BLOD, these NFS are really not worth the trouble unless you have funny money to play with and not a lot of returns. I myself am just going to go through the warranty claims process since I have an Amazon order from a previous purchase to use. Will weigh my options once it gets in which I hope is within a week.

Having successfully had my order go all the way through to shipment, I'm curious about what they mean about the tracking. I'm just going to swap my console out and not go through Amazon any further at this point so I hope nothing comes back to me about it. Although there are some success stories out there, that backdoor link is a lot more trouble than good and I can understand why the original cag deleted it from his post (but before others quoted him and picked up on it).

Shit, I just realized that my PS4 coming tomorrow is probably gonna require a signature at delivery and I work till 5.... fuck
You can create a UPS account online and set your preferences for your packages to be left at the front door (essentially waiving signature confirmation). Not sure if it needs to be done before a package is initially scanned and tracked but coming from somebody that has a similar work schedule as you, it's a lot more convenient having packages left at my front door.

I mean, there's literally no risk in buying a NFS console. If it doesn't work, you either return to Amazon or contact Microsoft/Sony and get them to repair it. Easily worth saving 100-200 bucks on a console if you're in the market for a cheap one.

just wondering cause now Its peaked my interest; these not for sale xbox /ps4s are not listed on the amazon warehouse. I found the link for them buried in the thread...my question is who / how did you guys get to that link. I saw someone stating the 'old marketplace'...how could I find them manually?

just wondering cause now Its peaked my interest; these not for sale xbox /ps4s are not listed on the amazon warehouse. I found the link for them buried in the thread...my question is who / how did you guys get to that link. I saw someone stating the 'old marketplace'...how could I find them manually?
It came up on Slickdeals. How they found it is a mystery.

I mean, there's literally no risk in buying a NFS console. If it doesn't work, you either return to Amazon or contact Microsoft/Sony and get them to repair it. Easily worth saving 100-200 bucks on a console if you're in the market for a cheap one.
I still think you're better off waiting for deals like 20% off amazon gift cards which will net a ps4 for $320 and X1 for $400. (Brand new...). How I bought my systems.

Hrm good info thank you for posting. It just confirms what we all were suspecting. As I've said after receiving my BLOD, these NFS are really not worth the trouble unless you have funny money to play with and not a lot of returns. I myself am just going to go through the warranty claims process since I have an Amazon order from a previous purchase to use. Will weigh my options once it gets in which I hope is within a week.

Having successfully had my order go all the way through to shipment, I'm curious about what they mean about the tracking. I'm just going to swap my console out and not go through Amazon any further at this point so I hope nothing comes back to me about it. Although there are some success stories out there, that backdoor link is a lot more trouble than good and I can understand why the original cag deleted it from his post (but before others quoted him and picked up on it).
got a BLOD too, when i went on amazon chat, they told me to buy another one and return the BLOD for a refund. the rep even linked me the NFS ps4 page, which of course would got to an amazon "page/item not found" when i clicked on the link.

Rep then just added the NFS ps4 to my cart herself and told me i could check out, when i checked, there was a 399.99 NFS PS4 in my cart. I just told them i was going to try and troubleshoot and now my ps4 is at sony/scea, we'll see if they fix it or not, in a few days when the service call updates.

That's fucked. And what's more is that you don't even need to install those discs at all to play. So they're both essentially worthless. Some fuck out there is messed in the head.
Yeah. I think that the grader knew about it too because it had the "Missing Item" sticker on it. That's not even a minor problem like a missing manual or a bundled item. It's the actual game that's missing.

Yeah. I think that the grader knew about it too because it had the "Missing Item" sticker on it. That's not even a minor problem like a missing manual or a bundled item. It's the actual game that's missing.
Damn. Double fuck. So what's your course of action going to be now? Send it back to the hell from whence it came? Or return it?

All right, so, I posted sometime yesterday about my one friend's NFS PS4 arriving in great shape and the other friend's coming with the blue light of death. Who should we contact at Sony to try and get a coffin to send it in for servicing?

Damn. Double fuck. So what's your course of action going to be now? Send it back to the hell from whence it came? Or return it?
I'm returning it. It sucks because I got it under $21 tax included, but the refund was already applied so I just need to waste twenty-something cents to get the mailer ready and some 20 minutes to leave it at Staples.

I went into chat to let the representative know what happened but he left the chat early and he said that the reason for the refund was "item not satisfactory". :rolleyes: Now I need to make a note so that they don't put it back into circulation.

All right, so, I posted sometime yesterday about my one friend's NFS PS4 arriving in great shape and the other friend's coming with the blue light of death. Who should we contact at Sony to try and get a coffin to send it in for servicing?
https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options

choose chat during normal office hours. I would say be honest about where you got it, used on amazon, so they can fill out a service call appropriately for you or deny you, i dont think the chat reps ever deny you they ultimately say that its up to service techs, but i believe there arleady are some success refurb stories from these nfs awd ps4s. they will walk you through some troubleshooting with you in order to exhaust all options, they say service call is a last resort.

after that, provide an address where they will one-day you the coffin, this address cannot be changed from then on out. take to fed-ex with one day return label provided, then it's just the waiting game, not sure but earliest turn around seems to be 7 days from ship out to reception of fixed/refurb console latest 20 days. still giving enough time to atleast return the BLOD back to amazon

me too. I tried to grab one of the mint ones but ended up with a "used - very good" for $295.40.
When did you put your order in? I did one about 1 week ago and nothing happened. Its not even on my order history. I'm guessing I'm out of luck.

So I have a friend who happens to work high up Amazon's food chain that I reached out to about my order on a NFS Xbox One that went from Shipping to cancelled. I asked him what the deal is with them and he immediately asked if I had been on slickdeals (didn't realize that had latched on that one) to which I replied "No" (played dumb). He said that the consoles being ordered are a mix of defective and saved for exchanges on launch consoles that they have returned and tested (Although some may still not work YMMV human error). He also mentioned that there is a shitstorm currently from the some getting out because they are supposed to immediately cancel, but due to the fact that so many orders were being placed on them some were able to pass to shipment. His suggestion to me is that I was lucky mine did not ship and they are tracking emails and serials of the consoles that are shipped out. Take that for what it's worth, but this dude and I go back a LONG time and I don't think he would steer me wrong on this. It was enough to convince me that I will avoid those listings from here on out, I don't want to get some flag raised on my Amazon Email.
Ended up canceling mine. Decided I have too much invested in my Amazon account to risk it.

I got my Acceptable Ghosts. 2 Installation discs. Wow.
That sucks so bad. Whoever even thought of trading in 2 installation discs is one of the biggest a-holes in the history of trading videogames.

Amazon (not AWD) is showing 942 PS4s currently available. Looks like it's selling out yet again.
Thanks for this info.

Thanks for this info also. Does anyone have a link to the SD thread? I'm just curious what they're saying about this over there.

I'm just returning my BLOD console to Amazon instead of going through Sony. I can definitely understand the human error thing you mentioned though. The console I ordered did start up on my first try, and my second try, but after that I couldn't consistently turn it on. I think it has to do with the HDMI output. I could understand an Amazon grader thinking there was nothing wrong with it though. It worries me trying to figure out what your friend meant by Amazon tracking emails and serials of the consoles that are shipped out.

I ended up buying another used VG PS4 from the legitimate real Amazon page. Hopefully I have better luck with this one. If it's also BLOD, should I send it to Sony for repairs instead of having two Amazon returns? Would two big returns like that probably flag my account?

SonictheHedgehog1337 said:
. It worries me trying to figure out what your friend meant by Amazon tracking emails and serials of the consoles that are shipped out.

?
Maybe I'm paranoid, but my first thoughts were

A: they track who bought it and inform sony to not do the free 1 yr warranty on it since it's used/NSF

B. ban the people that bought

bread's done
Back