Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

To everyone assuming the 2 ghosts discs were intentional, you do realize it could've come that way right? I have had blu-rays come factory sealed with no movie but two bonus feature discs. It's rare but it happens.

Maybe I'm paranoid, but my first thoughts were

A: they track who bought it and inform sony to not do the free 1 yr warranty on it since it's used/NSF

B. ban the people that bought
I'm paranoid and thought the same. I hope it's neither though. B scares the shit out of me because I buy so much stuff from Amazon.

To everyone assuming the 2 ghosts discs were intentional, you do realize it could've come that way right? I have had blu-rays come factory sealed with no movie but two bonus feature discs. It's rare but it happens.
If he bought it new I would think that. I'm very cynical.

Whether it be machine or man, the fact that this abomination is still in circulation makes it fucked.

Wow. I am cursing a lot tonight.

Regarding the NFS consoles, is it really any skin off of Amazon's back if Sony replaces the console? I understand Amazon's liability in angry customers getting broken stuff, but if the consumer gets Sony instead of Amazon to replace it, why should Amazon care?

Oh wait. Same broken PS4, two new ones to 2 different people. Nevermind just answered my own question. Any other hypotheses?

Whether it be machine or man, the fact that this abomination is still in circulation makes it fucked.

Wow. I am cursing a lot tonight.
I personally asked Shaq, the kung fu master of the Genesis and SNES to censor all of my mother fuck ing cursing on CAG.

Regarding the NFS consoles, is it really any skin off of Amazon's back if Sony replaces the console? I understand Amazon's liability in angry customers getting broken stuff, but if the consumer gets Sony instead of Amazon to replace it, why should Amazon care?

Oh wait. Same broken PS4, two new ones to 2 different people. Nevermind just answered my own question. Any other hypotheses?
That's a good point. I could understand that being a concern.

yeah, this is probably the issue, instead of amazon getting a new/refurb to sell on AWD as LN, the people who bought the nfs consoles will get the new/refurb one themselves.

Random off topic. Is there a way to reset DST on the forums? Apparently it's still one hour behind on here. Also, Shaq felt too tired to do his job. Or maybe I cursed too much. Either way, I can see my curses. Bypassing censorship, hooooooooo!

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked order details and invoice and there's no more information.
You've got to call shenanigans on them! They can't get away with this faulty ring toss! We'll get you that bear, come hell or high water, dammit!

But for real though thankfully they didn't raise up some bs when you got your credit back. Would've been awesome if they offered more on top seeing as they messed up here, but I guess it wasn't meant to be *shrug*

When did you put your order in? I did one about 1 week ago and nothing happened. Its not even on my order history. I'm guessing I'm out of luck.
Check your cancelled orders. I put in like 3 or 4 orders before one went through on 3/8.

Random off topic. Is there a way to reset DST on the forums? Apparently it's still one hour behind on here. Also, Shaq felt too tired to do his job. Or maybe I cursed too much. Either way, I can see my curses. Bypassing censorship, hooooooooo!
if you click on your name in the upper right corner, go to settings there is a spot that says something like "automatically detect if my time zone is in DST" you can unclick that and another box comes up for you to click if you are in DST or not

So my PS4 scheduled for delivery today hasn't even shipped yet and when I checked this morning it is now pushed back to tomorrow. I don't like having to contact CS again but slow-ass shipping when I'm paying for fast shipping is not acceptable.

Dang, had a $237 Good NFS PS4 ordered but decided to try for a MINT XBONE so cancelled it.  The XBONE obviously was insta-cancelled and my legit PS4 is now gone.  Sad face. 

Eh.. I cancelled my order because of that first post. $22 isn't an insta-buy price for me, but it was the lowest I've seen. The concept sounded interesting, but I can wait for a further price drop since it'll just be going to the backlog anyway.

Isn't that kind of high for a non-XL 3ds though?
I think so too, there's a black one for $128 I believe that would be a better choice if he wants a non-XL.

Here's the black 3ds i was talking about: http://www.amazon.com/Handheld-Game-Console-Black-Xbox-360/dp/B009IGC9BK/ref=sr_1_31?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1394466329&sr=1-31

Hoping for a restock because I'm in the market for an XL/3ds for someone. Seems there's no XL's on AWD now :( Of course when I wasn't in the market for one they were there and now that I am they aren't lol. But I digress.

I think so too, there's a black one for $128 I believe that would be a better choice if he wants a non-XL.

Here's the black 3ds i was talking about: http://www.amazon.com/Handheld-Game-Console-Black-Xbox-360/dp/B009IGC9BK/ref=sr_1_31?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1394466329&sr=1-31

Hoping for a restock because I'm in the market for an XL/3ds for someone. Seems there's no XL's on AWD now :( Of course when I wasn't in the market for one they were there and now that I am they aren't lol. But I digress.
I used DealSeeker2U's PageMonitor guide to track all the 3DS XL listings and was able to grab one pretty easily. They tend not to stick around long, but I've probably seen a dozen pop up and sell since last Friday or so.

Quick question. Which would be a better buy for condition. Like new with no comments or like new with packaging may be damaged. Second would likely be a sealed dinger? Same price. Looking at headphones to use with x1 adapter...don't care if it's a dinger if sealed.

[quote name="cjenvy" post="11597532" timestamp="1394472375"]omg omg omg omg omg just got an amazon store card let the restock begin[/quote]
Awd fanboy much? Lol

there are a couple of 3rd party sellers selling the bundles for 348, but when you go to check out, amazon sells that it cant ship to my location? Im in Austin TX.

Are these like, local pickup only?

bread's done
Back