Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Got my VG PS4 today as well, box was retaped but everything in side was wrapped up and no marks whatsoever and I did the initial console setup. All in all very satisfied!

Just got my (G) Xbox 360 and its a dinger!

Also already have the games it gave me... Where do you think I should sell the 4 games (2 physical & 2 downloadable)? How much do you think I can get for it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my VG PS4 today as well, box was retaped but everything in side was wrapped up and no marks whatsoever and I did the initial console setup. All in all very satisfied!
wasn't that one that said "backordered, in stock 2/20"?

haha egg on my face cause i canceled that one cause i wanted it sooner :p

wasn't that one that said "backordered, in stock 2/20"?

haha egg on my face cause i canceled that one cause i wanted it sooner :p
I'm not actually sure I was autorefreshing for awhile and 1 clicked it as soon as it came up on Friday afternoon so I didn't see if it as backordered!

Just got my (G) Xbox 360 and its a dinger!

Also already have the games it gave me... Where do you think I should sell the 4 games (2 physical & 2 downloadable)? How much do you think I can get for it?
You ask too many questions man, do some simple research. Google was invented for a reason. Check prices on Amazon Marketplace, sold listings on eBay, and see what people are selling/buying for. Fairly easy.

Those were some nice prices for Dream Team. I need to finish it.

Actually, I haven't finished any of my 3DS games but I love them all. I put too much time into New Leaf

I ordered Dream Team for $18.XX but decided that the 7 3DS games I got in the last week or so was enough for now given the rest of my backlog. It's a great price, but I have not enjoyed one single Mario RPG since the inaugural one on the SNES. I feel they made them so basic in terms of the RPG elements that it is more of an add-on then a core gameplay mechanic.

Haha..I can't say anything really. I saw one last week pop up for 23.75, but was back ordered till Thursday. I figured I'd get another but have missed them all lol
At the rate they keep popping up you are bound to get one soon. We just need that one decent restock like that one Monday and Friday.

I ordered Dream Team for $18.XX but decided that the 7 3DS games I got in the last week or so was enough for now given the rest of my backlog. It's a great price, but I have not enjoyed one single Mario RPG since the inaugural one on the SNES. I feel they made them so basic in terms of the RPG elements that it is more of an add-on then a core gameplay mechanic.
I know this is OT but I gotta ask,

in your sig the little banner that has Payday 2 on there with an expiration date, is that for the PS3 because people will no longer have the free games after their PSN plus subscription expires? If so thats a pretty nifty way of keeping track of how much longer you're subbed :D

I know this is OT but I gotta ask,

in your sig the little banner that has Payday 2 on there with an expiration date, is that for the PS3 because people will no longer have the free games after their PSN plus subscription expires? If so thats a pretty nifty way of keeping track of how much longer you're subbed :D
Yeah I do that for my PS+ games so I know when they expire. It's a website that many people use called backloggery.com and you can keep track of your games however you see fit. It required some work/effort but it basically is exactly how you want it.

Got my LN Xbox One today. Console S/N does not match the box, but I've experienced no issues as of yet. Should I be worried about this?

Can you get the ban hammer for not yet shipped items? I have a tendency to order things on AWD when it's really cheap and cancel them out if I decide not to.

Got my LN Xbox One today. Console S/N does not match the box, but I've experienced no issues as of yet. Should I be worried about this?
Probably not. The person that sent that in might have got a replacement XB1 from Microsoft so that's probably why they're different. Microsoft will send you an replacement XB1 if the original was defective and have you send in the broken one. That's how they do it now (well that's one of the new options). He probably just traded it in that with his original box.

Probably not. The person that sent that in might have got a replacement XB1 from Microsoft so that's probably why they're different. Microsoft will send you an replacement XB1 if the original was defective and have you send in the broken one. That's how they do it now (well that's one of the new options). He probably just traded it in that with his original box.
That's what I was thinking, but thought I'd ask. Thanks for the fast response.

Have two DLC codes for Aliens Colonial Marines for 360 from the CE. One's for character skins from the first movie, more customization bits and "Ripley's Flamethrower". The other's for some MP weapons and a firing range. First two people to PM me with their preference of code gets them.

Can you get the ban hammer for not yet shipped items? I have a tendency to order things on AWD when it's really cheap and cancel them out if I decide not to.
As far as just ordering something and cancelling it? I would highly doubt it.

Or Kmart, they're $1.99 if clearanced properly.

Most have long been restickered to those value games unfortunately.

my like new ps4 arrived.  Missing the usb cable and has some sticky residue shit on the front but besides that, it looks brand new.  Gonna complain about the missing component and get a $30 credit

Holy crap, he gave me a $60 partial refund. 

I didn't even ask for it, he just gave it straight away.  For the record, I NEVER complain, I never return items, I spend thousands of dollars on amazon, and been a prime member for many years.

Got a new ps4 for $230....shit it even included the 30 day ps+ and $10 psn credit codes.

edit: he upped it to $65.40....yeah I dont know, I guess I got lucky.  Counting the $10 psn code, that's like getting a new ps4 for $215...pretty sick

Holy crap, he gave me a $60 partial refund.

I didn't even ask for it, he just gave it straight away. For the record, I NEVER complain, I never return items, I spend thousands of dollars on amazon, and been a prime member for many years.

Got a new ps4 for $230....shit it even included the 30 day ps+ and $10 psn credit codes.

edit: he upped it to $65.40....yeah I dont know, I guess I got lucky. Counting the $10 psn code, that's like getting a new ps4 for $215...pretty sick
no wonder your sexually frustrated

bread's done
Back