Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

And wow, I usually have no issue with our UPS driver but I just watched him drop my Xbox One not once but twice. Took it out of the back of the truck and dropped it on the floor of the cab to get the other stuff, which he proceeds to drop on top of it, then drops it all on the porch.
Time to complain to UPS and Amazon.

And wow, I usually have no issue with our UPS driver but I just watched him drop my Xbox One not once but twice. Took it out of the back of the truck and dropped it on the floor of the cab to get the other stuff, which he proceeds to drop on top of it, then drops it all on the porch.
I ordered three ipads from The gamestop glitch a few months back and when they were delivered I opened my front door to the driver throwing them from about 6 feet back.

Does the Wii U come with a controller like the Wii? The only thing controller related I got in the box was the gamepad and the pro controller. Does a new Wii U only come with a gamepad as its controller?

My PS4 arrived today and it came with a Dualshock 3 controller. The representative is offering a refund of $17... -_-

My PS4 arrived today and it came with a Dualshock 3 controller. The representative is offering a refund of $17... -_-
a ds4 is $60 and a ds3 is $55 so wonder where they getting 17 from? they should either offer you a $60 credit or send you a replacement ds4 for free imo

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my Wii U today! It's perfect. Nothing missing, and it came with a wii u pro controller and Super Mario 3D world. It's the actual genuine pro controller too! Not a knock off brand. Is there any way to link your 3ds Nintendo account to your wii U? I have like $70 of credit on my 3ds. Is there a way to use that on the wii U via the Nintendo ID thing? I couldn't figure out how to get to it. It kept asking me to make a new one.
Yes you can.

http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/nintendo-network-id

I would just return the whole thing instead of taking the $17 refund lol
Yeah, I'm still insisting on a refund of $60 because although I have the Dualshock 3 controller, I got the usb cord for the Dualshock 4 controller.

The representative said that she'd put in a request now. *Hoping for the best*

Edit: Got a refund of $60. Yay! :)

I got my Lightning Returns yesterday and it had a hole through the case where there is a gap to raise the spindle. I played it for about 20 minutes and it sucks. I want to sell it but the case has that hole in it.

^You played an RPG for only 20 minutes and determined it was bad... You should at least play 2 hours before deciding. Everyone I know who's play it said it was great.

I got my Lightning Returns yesterday and it had a hole through the case where there is a gap to raise the spindle. I played it for about 20 minutes and it sucks. I want to sell it but the case has that hole in it.
If you really want to get rid of it, maybe you could get someone to take it to Best Buy for you (assuming you don't want to go back there yourself based on the posts I've read of your negative experiences)?

You could also make an argument that you received a damaged case and ask for a refund from Amazon (unless the damaged case was part of the description, in which case you're probably out of luck).

I actually just finished Infamous 1 this morning and WOW what a good game. Can't wait to start Infamous 2. This is getting me excited to get a PS4 eventually and play SS

I actually just finished Infamous 1 this morning and WOW what a good game. Can't wait to start Infamous 2. This is getting me excited to get a PS4 eventually and play SS
If you liked Infamous 1,you'll love Infamous 2 it's so much better..I can't wait for infamous:SS on friday, it's the reason I got a ps4 last month (that and thanks to someone posting it here on the AWD)

Man, are you in for a good time... :bouncy:

I think Second Son releasing on Friday will push me to set up the new PS4 from GS I still haven't opened. :oops:

Though I hated inFamous 1, inFamous 2 is a vast improvement. Since you liked 1 you'll adore 2. Make sure to play both playthroughs. Evil being the best!

Damn,I played as good on my play through..I guess I will play through as evil again one day
I suggested playing the Good side second because (only read if you've beaten InFAMOUS 2!)
Sucker Punch takes that one as canon for Second Son.

That is funny, I also finished inFamous for the first time this morning.

I agree, the game was very solid and the ending was rewarding. Tried playing it 3 years ago and couldn't get into it, but because of Second Son coming out I decided to plow through it and man the game really opens up and gets better as the story progresses (love the comic book feel). Graphics were a little off putting at first (playing in 2014) but by the end of the game they weren't that bad. I just started inFamous 2 and holy crap did they improve the graphics. :hot:

Pleasantly surprised by the series so far.

What happened after that?
I explained to him that they were ipads (not that it should matter) and he apologized. Checked them out and they were unharmed.

I couldn't treat someone's stuff like that. I've heard the drivers make a decent living not sure why they for the most part are crabby and treat the merchandise like shit.

so i ordered two ps4s out of impulse. :wall: now what am i going to do with two ps4s
Make a video about 2 PS4s. Then make a video about 2.5 PS5s. It shouldn't be difficult at launch to get .5 PS5 because attention whores will break them for video views. Just pick up the pieces like that one guy did in that one video.

Okay so the ps4 coffin finally came to my house and it asks for a receipt. For the people that have sent the ps4's from AWD what did you put in??? 

bread's done
Back