Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

I really don't understand AWD grading anymore.

Got my (A) PvZ GW and its in like new condition.

I'm alright with it but the person that sent it in should be pissed.

Does it have a missing item sticker? I got Killzone with that and it wasn't missing anything. It only has a PS+ slip and it was included.
Nope. Just had a USED sticker on the side. Came with everything including the 2 day gold pass (Whoohoo...)

Like is said I'm fine with it but the previous person should be pissed

If more places supported ShopRunner or something it would be a lot easier to just walk away from Amazon. But between store credit, the lack of tax, and that they match nearly everyone else's prices while selling nearly everything you ever need it's just too much. Once I start getting charged tax it's going to be time to think a lot harder about it.
I'm already getting the tax charged :( I do tend to spend more at other retailers than I used to. While I doubt Wal Mart jumping in used games will cost Amazon I'm sure it will get a couple sales assuming they are somewhat competitive.

Edit: to be fair in the overall scheme Amazon is still my best option on most things (minus important CE that will inevitably get damaged).

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my "Acceptable" Xbox Day One Edition today.  UPS box was a little crunch, but the box inside was fine.  They put a shitload of those air pocket stuffers in there, but I boggles my mind why they wouldn't put a few in with the system.  The system was in the box retaped and all the stuff was just loose.  The system was pretty scratched up and after I booted it up, updated it, I tried to put in a Bluray and it said the disc could not be read.  Freaked out and put in the PvZ that I got and it said it couldn't read that.  I unplugged it, plugged it back in, read the Disc 2 out of the 3 times and the Bluray everytime.  Packed that stuff up, went to Gamestop and TRADED THAT BITCH IN for a Titanfall.  Xbone for $1.27 after $275 in Amazon GC.  The Gamestop employee reminded me why I don't ever shop there, he was argumentative about every fucking deal they said they were having on the sheet, but argued to give them to me.  It was strange. 

What are the odds a like new ps4 is actually like new? What has been your guys experience with this?
The first one I received it was a Dinger (Where the box has just been crunched a little), but was completely brand new from Sony. The second was advertised as Like New and it was obviously traded in. I'm still debating if I should just trade it in for a new one. I probably should just do it.

The first one I received it was a Dinger (Where the box has just been crunched a little), but was completely brand new from Sony. The second was advertised as Like New and it was obviously traded in. I'm still debating if I should just trade it in for a new one. I probably should just do it.
Yea I'm debating on doing that myself if I get it in time before the deal is over but I would have to pay about 28 dollars difference in tax at GameStop if I traded for another ps4

Just plugged up the 80GB motorstorm Ps3 and all ps2 games I have tried have worked great. Dragon Quest 8, FF12, Rogue Glaxay,Capcom Classics, and Lord of the Rings 3rd age worked fine. Blu Ray movies worked and so did my ps3 games. I am very happy with the $106 price

Just plugged up the 80GB motorstorm Ps3 and all ps2 games I have tried have worked great. Dragon Quest 8, FF12, Rogue Glaxay,Capcom Classics, and Lord of the Rings 3rd age worked fine. Blu Ray movies worked and so did my ps3 games. I am very happy with the $106 price
Congrats! What was the condition when you bought it?

Congrats! What was the condition when you bought it?
It was "Good" condition. Other than just a bit of light surface wear that shows up on the glossy Ps3's, it's perfect. The game which I could care less about was scratch free and the controller is in very good condition

You guys must be weird since I only see "Shipped" on my stuff. :nottalking:
KYChEEhl.png

Shows it for my PS3

Decided I would buy a PS3 yesterday. Been checking out Craigslist. Friend recommended me to check out Amazon Warehouse here. Just seen there were a good amount of $25 60GBs restocked yesterday. Just my luck.

Hoping something similar pops up. That FFX remake is calling me.

Oh, I didn't mean to imply that I didn't believe it--I just know that I don't have that for any of my things. :booty:
You just need to order more stuff and spend your life savings like us.... ONE OF US ONE OF US 8-[

In other news, if you daddy/mommy gamers out there need diapers, Target has them on sale for $2 off on top of if you buy 2 packs you get a $15 Giftcard. Did that and paid for my Stereo Headset adapter for XBONE.

god the quality on these A's from the past few days is god awful i got 2k14 that looked like it had a hole burned through it
ha that sounds familiar though in my case it was a baseball game not like I care as I only bought it for the case xD

and not awd but my 5$ new tactics ogre finally arrived. If they still have it listed for that price it may be the best time to jump on it.

[quote name="AyoTech" post="11627973" timestamp="1395353021"]What are the odds a like new ps4 is actually like new? What has been your guys experience with this?[/quote]my like new one was brand new. Box had wear and tear but console was flawless... And works flawlessly.

my ps4 gold headset came in and it seems to be brand new. Everything was wrapped up and it looks like they just opened it and resealed it. I dont even see any damage to the box.

At first I thought the PS3 some how got how already because they used a huge box to put the head set in lol

new thread is going up please don't post in this one, i don't have the ability to close it, i have emailed kickrockz.

thanks

bread's done
Back