Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Just got a notification that my (LN) PS4 has shipped. Will be here tomorrow. Will have to check this out. Kinda nervous that the failure rate on these has been so high and yet it's been kept so quiet. Anyone have issues with the drive being faulty? I am deciding on whether or not it's worth investing into an actual ps4 disc to verify full functionality. Looks like there are multiple issues with this console.
My drive wasn't faulty and both Dead Nation and Netflix worked like a dream on my original console. The problem though is that it without fail froze on Resogun after 10 to 15 minuets. The app would close but the console might continue to work after. I just didn't like the idea of having that specific console be my main PS4 for the next 5+ years. With the Gamestop switch a roo being so easy I don't see why you wouldn't want to do it. Even if you don't have a Pickup Rewards card or whatever that's only 15 dollars. I will gladly play 15 dollars for a year of Sony warranty.

I want the statue for Titanfall CE so bad. I don't even have an xbox one... If I could get best buy to have the PC version of the CE in stock,  I would be golden. I want the 20% off. I know with gamestop I can get 15% right now, but the CAG in me needs that extra 5% and RZ points

you guys have been very helpful, ill try to contribute to this thread when i get back to the states later this year, impossible to do it here as the internet just crawls...probably why i cant get anything

okay thanks, I thought they were just generic based on condition they give it..ill pay more attention
You're never going to know for sure and when someone says it's a dinger that means the box could have a little tear on a corner or it could look like the neighborhood dog used it like a chew toy.

But hey, that's where the fun begins!

Last week I got the ok from the wife to buy the microsoft deal for the Xbone w/ titanfall for 399. However I balked at it because I like my ps4 (own 2) more. My soul has had a void since then. I feel as though terrorism wins when I let a good deal pass me by.

I have so many unplayed games that I probably wouldn't even touch Zelda for another year straight. But I know most of the games keep their value, so that's why I asked. I know Ocarina of Time was in the high 30s for a while.

Did any south park ce dingers start selling on the release date for that game? like they have dingers ready to go but they wait for the release date to automatically put them on sale?

Eh, except for Fire Emblem Awakening, you might have a point ;)
Haha..I liked FE:A too. I'm not an SRPG fan though but that did it well. FE was a very solid runner up imo, but growing up with old school zelda I couldn't help but fall in love with ALBW.

I just saw the ghost listing of a Titanfall CE for $173. :eek:

And I'm not crazy about SRPGs either... I never played past the first stage of Final Fantasy Tactics. I don't know why, but something about the whole board game RPG approach really irritates me.

I just saw the ghost listing of a Titanfall CE for $173. :eek:

And I'm not crazy about SRPGs either... I never played past the first stage of Final Fantasy Tactics. I don't know why, but something about the whole board game RPG approach really irritates me.
Way more into turn based RPGs too. I loved BD but the second half is half as good as the first. What a shame too.

Haha..I liked FE:A too. I'm not an SRPG fan though but that did it well. FE was a very solid runner up imo, but growing up with old school zelda I couldn't help but fall in love with ALBW.
I hear ya. Playing through ALBW made me really, really miss ALTtP. I guess that's my major knock against it; I reached a certain point where I realized I would rather be playing ALTtP.

This gets me every time...

Seriously Amazon, why the fuck would you use FedEx Smartpost for two day shipping?!  Just checked who was carrying my stuff and all the Monday stuff went that way.  What a joke, if there was any alternative to the total package of Amazon I would be done with Prime.

I bought NBA 2k this morning around 8am and it says estimated delivery date Wednesday March 26th? Why would it take this long when I have Prime? One day shipping was Tuesday the 25th lol yeah because that's a day from now.

Seriously Amazon, why the fuck would you use FedEx Smartpost for two day shipping?! Just checked who was carrying my stuff and all the Monday stuff went that way. What a joke, if there was any alternative to the total package of Amazon I would be done with Prime.
Maybe the UPS guy threw out his back with your xbone fetish xD

Seriously Amazon, why the fuck would you use FedEx Smartpost for two day shipping?! Just checked who was carrying my stuff and all the Monday stuff went that way. What a joke, if there was any alternative to the total package of Amazon I would be done with Prime.
Same thing happened to me this week I placed a order Monday and received it yesterday but ups dropped it off at post office Tuesday for USPS smartpost to finish final delivery and I didn't understand it cause the post office is literally down the road from me like 1/4 a mile ups might as well dropped it off there self since they went by my house anyhow

I bought NBA 2k this morning around 8am and it says estimated delivery date Wednesday March 26th? Why would it take this long when I have Prime? One day shipping was Tuesday the 25th lol yeah because that's a day from now.
When that happened to me, my order status didn't change until two days before it was supposed to come, and my order was cancelled. That MAY happen to you, it may not. But there are situations where people put the same order through at the same time, but amazon doesn't have enough of the product for all the orders put in.

Amazon has definitely been slipping over the last several months (maybe up to a year ago). I really hope they get it together. With the cost of Prime increasing I hope they won't try cutting as many corners with shipping but I know not to get my hopes up.

It can change for the good to my $22 Xbox elite said estimated delivery march 24 then once it shipped it said estimated delivery march 21st

why does it take so long to ship stuff when you choose prime two day shipping..i ordered something 4 days ago still not shipped, scratch that..it says.."shipping now" now..whatever that means

Last edited by a moderator:
the motorstorm and the metal gear solid 4 bundles were Software driven BC (which honestly i didn't find a single game that didn't work when I had mine)
I think tales of abyss is one of the few exceptions that doesn't work on some bc ps3's. Freezes up at Coral Castle

why does it take so long to ship stuff when you choose prime two day shipping..i ordered something 4 days ago still not shipped
cause sometime they do over sell stuff by accident so sometime days can go by until either the order is finally shipped out or until amazon cancel the order due to lack of supply

Amazon has definitely been slipping over the last several months (maybe up to a year ago). I really hope they get it together. With the cost of Prime increasing I hope they won't try cutting as many corners with shipping but I know not to get my hopes up.
If more places supported ShopRunner or something it would be a lot easier to just walk away from Amazon. But between store credit, the lack of tax, and that they match nearly everyone else's prices while selling nearly everything you ever need it's just too much. Once I start getting charged tax it's going to be time to think a lot harder about it.

So I've been trying to sell my PS4 and the GAEMS I got from AWD now that I'm laid off and it's been miserable. I'm selling them both for $500. Even though I've explained what it is and there's pictures, people still assume the GAEMS means there's games included.

So I've been trying to sell my PS4 and the GAEMS I got from AWD now that I'm laid off and it's been miserable. I'm selling them both for $500. Even though I've explained what it is and there's pictures, people still assume the GAEMS means there's games included.
Maybe sell them separately to prevent the confusion?

If more places supported ShopRunner or something it would be a lot easier to just walk away from Amazon. But between store credit, the lack of tax, and that they match nearly everyone else's prices while selling nearly everything you ever need it's just too much. Once I start getting charged tax it's going to be time to think a lot harder about it.
The tax is fucking horrible. I live in Cali and the 9% tax rapes 90% of deals

Wat u mean theirs no gaems with the PS4? U said it!

The tax is fucking horrible. I live in Cali and the 9% tax rapes 90% of deals
I live in Kansas and it's just as bad. I ship everything to my parents on the Missouri side where there's no tax. But sometimes I don't want to make the drive over there, I have to think twice about ordering from them with that tax. Might as well just spend $3-5 more and go down the street to buy it for instant gratification.

I dont understand if this is supposed to be a joke of some kind or what but take the PS4 to GS and trade it in for a new one if you're in a state that doesn't charge tax on GS credit.

I live in Kansas and it's just as bad. I ship everything to my parents on the Missouri side where there's no tax. But sometimes I don't want to make the drive over there, I have to think twice about ordering from them with that tax. Might as well just spend $3-5 more and go down the street to buy it for instant gratification.
The problem is, it isn't usually $3-5. Where else can you get $25 ps3s or a new game $15 off the sticker price?

I dont understand if this is supposed to be a joke of some kind or what but take the PS4 to GS and trade it in for a new one if you're in a state that doesn't charge tax on GS credit.

ShockandAww, on 20 Mar 2014 - 5:06 PM, said:
I am in a state that charges taxes even when using gift cards. Also, I've had people buy used PS4s for new MSRP before and even above so why would I waste money to buy a brand new one? If anything I might just trade it in for an XB1 and then sell that brand new for way under cost. Then I would just keep the GAEMS as a novelty.

bread's done
Back