Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

B/C I've been on CAG long enough to know...

ps. No beef w/ them. Just wish they'd get a real fuckn' job so they wouldn't eat up all the good deals that AWD once provided to all CAGs.

I remember when poker would post deals at 4-5 in the morning and a member could casually get on and grab something for an awesome deal, tell me the last time u saw a great deal on AWD last for more than 15 seconds?
The 21-22 dollar Xbox 360s last night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually a terrible restock, LOTS of these games have seen lower prices. They hooked up last night and now want us to buy more this morning! Its a big SCAMM!!!! Everyone stop using AWD!! 

:whistle2:  

B/C I've been on CAG long enough to know...

ps. No beef w/ them. Just wish they'd get a real fuckn' job so they wouldn't eat up all the good deals that AWD once provided to all CAGs.

I remember when poker would post deals at 4-5 in the morning and a member could casually get on and grab something for an awesome deal, tell me the last time u saw a great deal on AWD last for more than 15 seconds?
When I saw the 60gb ps3 there were still 16 available. I could have EASILY bought several and flipped for $100+ profit each. I chose not to because I just want to play the games and don't want to deal with faulty units but to call all flippers unemployed, welfare boys is offensive and shows your insecurities. From now on, I'm going to hoard everything just to piss you off.

Sigh. Saw a cheap Skyrim but was only a ghost listing.  Also decent prices on Mario Kart 7 and New Super Mario Bros. 2 but those are gone.

So I snagged a ps4 earlier for 297 within a hour it was shipping now but I had one day shipping chosen Bc I had a promo for it but it was showing Monday as my delivery date so I started a chat to ask the rep why Monday with one day shipping when shipping now she edited my order to give me a 5$ credit but it knocked my ps4 back to not yet shipped and it's been stuck in limbo there for 3 hours. Wtf. I never wanted her to do that shit. But my credit card was charged Bc it was shipping now so idk wtf is going on

I kinda want to get South Park, but I don't like cracks in my cases. Plus, I have like 100 other games to play. It'll probably be lower than $41 soon enough, right?

Uh oh these can come with no controller? Hard drive is nice but I assumed these would be guaranteed complete, I guess the guy who traded it in got lucky they even accepted it with no controller.
When you trade in for Acceptable condition, you don't have to include everything.

Sorry can't post links right now but there are various xbox 1 games up right now.

FIFA LN 36
Assassins creed 37
PvZ 29.xx
Rayman legends, good 25.xx
Marvel lego 32.xx good

Will try and add some links on my lunch break.

...can you wait until I get one before hoarding..please
Just keep checking this thread every hour, there's always good stuff. I've been able to snag every good thing thta has come along but then again, I have a job that allows me browse the internet all day

Mario and Luigi 3ds bundle $165 LN. Pretty hot deal

http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-3DS-XL-Silver-Limited-Edition/dp/B00FXOP1JI/ref=sr_1_16?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1395338958&sr=1-16

WOO HOO! :D/  :D/

My xbox from last night finally went into preparing for shipment! Now I can go to bed and be a happy camper like the rest of you that got yours shipped

LETS GO GOLD HEATSETS! I need one now!

There's some good stuff still out there. Bravely Default, a Ys: Memories of Celceta CE dinger, the Mario Wii U bundle, M&L 3DS XL...

Last night's restock was good but nothing beats the penny deals or the $30 vitas.  I wasn't able to shit out of either of those epic deals

edit: missed the Ys dinger. fuark

Just did the whole, buy PS4 on AWD and trade in to GS for new thing. Long story short paid about 270 for a new PS4. The guy GS just laughed when he rang me up. He also told me i was the first person to trade in a PS4 at his Gamestop. The Gamestop is in a popular area of Brooklyn so I was pretty surprised.

No games though lol, been playing Resogun and just bought Flower. I might pick up Infamous but the review I saw of it wasn't that good to it. All in all though, THANK YOU AWD/CAG!!!!!

Edit: Wanted to add, I really got it to play FF ARR on PS4 since I already have it on PS3.

you guys are just stalking the consoles pages on awe right? or are you stalking individual console pages?
Individual console pages are better.

Edit: Wanted to add, I just got lucky man, I know some of the people here use that automatic refresh but if you keep checking throughout the day you'll get lucky....eventually. Or pay attention when someone here says they bought one but they're letting it go. Then start refreshing that site.

When you trade in for Acceptable condition, you don't have to include everything.
True it does say that in the fine print, but I tried trading in a few gamecubes as acceptable multiple times, kept getting returned and there was a sticker on the console saying rejected due to no controller. I think in practice they reject consoles that arent complete.

bread's done
Back