Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

My ps3  80gb Motorstorm bundle should be here today. Was very happy with the $107 price. As long as it's backwards compatible, I'll be set.

Hate to do it but no 80GB was BC.
It used emulation which is terrible compared to how the 60/20GB models did it which was within the hardware itself. Another reason why the 80GB was like 5lbs lighter than the originals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tKnI9YYrzs

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate to do it but no 80GB was BC.
Going to have to disagree with you on this. I check the description and it was. It was emulation, so not 100% BC, but the games I have are.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000TVT8PI/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Backwards Compatible
The PlayStation 3 will be backward compatible with most PlayStation and PlayStation 2 games, which means you'll be able to play your favorite games without keeping all the old systems. The console will have slots for Memory Stick Duo, an SD slot and a Compact Flash memory slot. It comes with a pre-installed hard disc drive, which allows you to save games as well as download content from the internet.

You're right, searched again and there were two models that supported it. The Motorstorm and MGS versions.
Yes they were only about 80% successful on a good day though used software instead of hardware. BC is overrated as hell most of my favs were on PS1 anyway so its not an issue for me.

My 360 from last night hasn't shipped and the one from yesterday hasn't either. Not looking good

To those who are getting them shipped already congrats and lets hope they are all in good condition

Dragon Quest 8, FF12 and Lord of the Rings 3rd age are the ones I needed to work and I think those should be ok. My originally launch day phat 60gb ps3 died 1 month before the ps4 release :(

My 360 from last night hasn't shipped and the one from yesterday hasn't either. Not looking good

To those who are getting them shipped already congrats and lets hope they are all in good condition
Is it "Shipping Now" or "Preparing for Shipment" at least?

Love that Amazon's raising the price on Prime and yet half my stuff got bumped from Friday to Monday. How is that 2 day shipping?! Everything was shipped by 6AM this morning too. Completely ridiculous.

My 60gb PS3 and Portal 2 both shipped and will be here tomorrow. Not bad for under $30. I will let you guys know what kind of condition they come in.

My 60 GB ps3 just shipped!!! Hopefully it works lol. I now have a PS3 for every room. Just want this one for blu-rays and the occasional game

My 60 GB ps3 just shipped!!! Hopefully it works lol. I now have a PS3 for every room. Just want this one for blu-rays and the occasional game
Yo dawg I heard you had a PS3 in every room so now you can drop some bombs in Battlefield while you drop some bombs in the...well you get the point.

My PS4 arrived from the ghost listings incident at the beginning of this month. Perfect condition, 294 bucks. Hay-oooh!

My PS4 arrived from the ghost listings incident at the beginning of this month. Perfect condition, 294 bucks. Hay-oooh!

EDIT: Note that it was two weeks to ship it even though I have prime.. was worth the wait though.

Today is Thursday?
So it comes Saturday at the latest? Everything except the 360 was pre-7 PM yesterday which at checkout gives you a guaranteed delivery date of Friday. More often then not they fail to meet those on Wednesdays whether you order at 1 PM or 6 PM.

Not to mention if you add credit or change your card on the order before they've even attempted to bill the item it often as not bumps it an entire day.

I ordered a Bravely Default on the 18th and it had a delivery estimate for Monday, still says "not yet shipped" does this mean it will get canceled? What other reason would there be for such a late shipment/delivery?

I ordered a Bravely Default on the 18th and it had a delivery estimate for Monday, still says "not yet shipped" does this mean it will get canceled? What other reason would there be for such a late shipment/delivery?
I ordered a PS4 and it shipped TWO weeks later. Never assume it's a dead order. ;p

Was it the same one I ordered hmmmm. Mine went to shipping now like 2 hours ago

So it comes Saturday at the latest? Everything except the 360 was pre-7 PM yesterday which at checkout gives you a guaranteed delivery date of Friday. More often then not they fail to meet those on Wednesdays whether you order at 1 PM or 6 PM.

Not to mention if you add credit or change your card on the order before they've even attempted to bill the item it often as not bumps it an entire day.
Business days. You of all people shouldn't be complaining about how amazon is screwing you.

Business days. You of all people shouldn't be complaining about how amazon is screwing you.
You're wrong...lol

When it's 2 day shipping that includes Saturday delivery. Congrats though on insulting people when you're wrong.

I love how people still give Eldrich shit. You have just as much chance of buying items as he does. Bunch of crying babies that are just mad they miss out.

I've noticed that Saturday is only taken into account if the package is sent via USPS. 

Single game orders have been delivered by USPS 95% of the time to my chagrin but heftier packages always tend to be either UPS or Fedex.

I've noticed that Saturday is only taken into account if the package is sent via USPS.

Single game orders have been delivered by USPS 95% of the time to my chagrin but heftier packages always tend to be either UPS or Fedex.
Mine was only UPS on Saturday's until about a month ago now it's about 75% USPS or no package at all.

Amazon raises their prices and then bones us on delivery dates...makes sense lol

I ordered a PS4 and it shipped TWO weeks later. Never assume it's a dead order. ;p

Was it the same one I ordered hmmmm. Mine went to shipping now like 2 hours ago
Mine was a "good" copy the description reads as follows "Includes manual, cover art, and case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Clear external signs of wear or damage to the packaging or instructions may be present. Game may have identification markings from its previous owner."

I hope it comes :/ it was $28 shipped/taxed and I paid in credit. After playing the demo I really want to delve into the full game.

Mine was a "good" copy the description reads as follows "Includes manual, cover art, and case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Clear external signs of wear or damage to the packaging or instructions may be present. Game may have identification markings from its previous owner."

I hope it comes :/ it was $28 shipped/taxed and I paid in credit. After playing the demo I really want to delve into the full game.
Ohhhhhh mine was CE my bad

Well my 360 shipped against all odds.  I'm preparing to be utterly disgusted.

Also about to leave for the next 2-3 hours so RESTOCK INCOMING!!! :whee:

xbox just shipped when I ordered it, it listed Monday as delivery date and now that it ships it list tomorrow as delivery date so I can test the hell out of it this weekend before deciding what to do with it at least

bread's done
Back