Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Ive never gotten in on a great AWD deal before. Is it possible for them to cancel order on me, or if I have the order Im definitely getting it?

I got in on the restock last night, anyone else have theres shipped yet from the restock? Mine are all in either not yet shipped or preparing for shipment.

Edit: Also, will amazon cancel my order if I bought a few? One for me, brother, cousin all in one order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive never gotten in on a great AWD deal before. Is it possible for them to cancel order on me, or if I have the order Im definitely getting it?

I got in on the restock last night, anyone else have theres shipped yet from the restock? Mine are all in either not yet shipped or preparing for shipment.
They can cancel on you. However, it is your God-given right to complain to their CS HARD if they do cancel on you. You wouldn't be making all of us proud if you don't complain. ;)

Edit: Also, will amazon cancel my order if I bought a few? One for me, brother, cousin all in one order.
All my orders are "shipped"

If I were you, I'd start panicking.

They won't cancel for buying a few

They can cancel on you. However, it is your God-given right to complain to their CS HARD if they do cancel on you. You wouldn't be making all of us proud if you don't complain. ;)
That's a great way for Amazon to NOT want to do anything for you. Be tactful and inquisitive. Remember, Warehouse Deals is a third party merchant in their eyes and if they want... they can stress that as a their reason to not be able to do anything.

:(

My 360 just shipped and is now schedule for Saturday delivery. So Friday PS3, Saturday 360. Hopefully it's not a crapbox. It's an elite so it should be fine.

Edit* Just curious. Anybody else packages coming from Whitestown IN?

My PS3 just shipped. Still estimated to be here tomorrow so here's hoping. It's only one state over so I should be good.

Mine did. That seems to be where most of my AWD packages come from. I do live in Ohio though.

My 360 just shipped and is now schedule for Saturday delivery. So Friday PS3, Saturday 360. Hopefully it's not a crapbox. It's an elite so it should be fine.

my PS3 and Xbox 360 are coming from there as well. Im in NJ.

anyone want to sell me one of those 28 dollar ps3s so i can use it in the desert..or at the very least allow me to snag one...i know I'm new here but..just kidding I know i'm asking the wrong crowd :D, glad to be a part of the community though

I ordered two 360s and they are coming from Indiana as well. Really wish I had got in on a PS3; maybe if these actually work and have everything I can trade for one.

Picked up my VG $277 PS4 today.  Item was opened, a "blue tape" model, and in good shape.  The controller's left thumbstick was damaged so I wonder if that is why it was returned.  System booted up no problem.  Updated the firmware and played about 10 minutes of KZ Shadow Fall to make sure it worked.  I had to call a few gamestops to finally find one that had PS4s in stock but finally did and traded it no problem.  With the system and the ear buds, I only ended up paying about $20 in tax for a new PS4 with clear tape.

Those of you hoping to flip the systems right on the deadline, make sure your Gamestops have them in stock.  I was told that you have to do the exchange for the system there.  I asked one (that was closer but out of PS4s) if I could just put one on order and they said they couldn't (or maybe they could if it was a bundled version, but definitely not the vanilla PS4).  

Why would you take the system to gamestop and trade it in for another one? To resell on amazon im confused?
The system is from AWD, so it is used and may or may not be covered under warranty. Gamestop currently has a deal where you can trade in a system towards a PS4, XB1, or WiiU and get 50% bonus credit. If you trade in a PS4, you can get $400 ($397.50 for the system and $2.50 for the little headset that comes with it), which covers the cost of a brand new PS4 with receipt and guaranteed 1 year Sony Warranty (and longer if you get the extended one).

im deployed right now been trying to snag that or a cheap ps3 to play while im out there but my duty hours are such that I just happen to miss it!  Hopefully I can snatch one within the next couple of months to make it worth the purchase while im here.  Do they restock throughout the day or usually just the morning when you guys have been posting

Grabbed a 60gb and a 20gb ps3 yesterday. The 60 gb came just now. No controller, standard A/V cables. Loading up ACIV on it right now, it appears to work just fine. The flap that opens to reveal the card slots is missing the cover. The HDD has also been upgraded, it has a 500gb HDD installed. Very nice. And cosmetically, other than the missing flap, it has a few minor blemishes but nothing crazy.

im deployed right now been trying to snag that or a cheap ps3 to play while im out there but my duty hours are such that I just happen to miss it! Hopefully I can snatch one within the next couple of months to make it worth the purchase while im here. Do they restock throughout the day or usually just the morning when you guys have been posting
It seems to be just random unfortunately.

Grabbed a 60gb and a 20gb ps3 yesterday. The 60 gb came just now. No controller, standard A/V cables. Loading up ACIV on it right now, it appears to work just fine. The flap that opens to reveal the card slots is missing the cover. The HDD has also been upgraded, it has a 500gb HDD installed. Very nice.
Uh oh these can come with no controller? Hard drive is nice but I assumed these would be guaranteed complete, I guess the guy who traded it in got lucky they even accepted it with no controller.

oh really? why do you say its flippers?
B/C I've been on CAG long enough to know...

ps. No beef w/ them. Just wish they'd get a real fuckn' job so they wouldn't eat up all the good deals that AWD once provided to all CAGs.

I remember when poker would post deals at 4-5 in the morning and a member could casually get on and grab something for an awesome deal, tell me the last time u saw a great deal on AWD last for more than 15 seconds?

bread's done
Back