Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Funny how when the PS4 is instock, Amazon   fuck  's the price down so hard, yet Xbox One is instock and nothing happens. Amazon is biased :bs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny how when the PS4 is instock, Amazon fuck 's the price down so hard, yet Xbox One is instock and nothing happens. Amazon is biased :bs:
Likely because all the 'new' Xbox One overstock is just sitting on pallets waiting to be sold. ;) (cue fanboy fights, it's been at least 24 hours)

[quote name="oiskaio" post="11523995" timestamp="1392322953"]I swear every time I turn my back a 32gb card comes up[/quote]lol same here I had to go and do work. I actually have time today to refresh. I been at it hard too. Sigh. Until next time!

GS in UK dropped the price of PS4 by 20 lbs (seems permanent). Maybe it's a upcoming price drop? If so then maybe PS4's off AWD will be even cheaper!

GS in UK dropped the price of PS4 by 20 lbs (seems permanent). Maybe it's a upcoming price drop? If so then maybe PS4's off AWD will be even cheaper!
No way is the price dropping any time soon. It's still scarce in the U.S. and selling strong.

It's possible that the price is a sales impediment in Britain. The L349 MSRP is about $580 at current exchange rates. But even that seems a stretch since I just checked Amazon.co.uk and a couple other big British retailers, and they're OOS on PS4's. This is probably just GameStop UK trying to get some hype for being the first to put the system on sale anywhere in the world. They can sacrifice some profit to drive traffic under the assumption they're going to make it up by selling games and accessories to system buyers. Sony reported a pretty good launch attach rate.

I wish I could contribute but my internet is in fritz so I will post something I haven't seen here before:

:ps3: Far Cry Compilation (G) $25.73
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00HNYWFMC/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Lots of stuff still up for grabs. Happy hunting everyone! :)
That actually was here already today:

:360:

Farming Simulator (LN) 22.25

Mass Effect Trilogy (LN) 23.75

Rock Band 3 Fender Mustang Pro Guitar (G) 47.24

Fallout 3 Collector's Edition (LN) 54.30

Ride to Hell Retribution (LN) 7.42

:ps3:

Ico HD Collection (LN) 13.97

Far Cry Compilation (G) 25.73

:ds:

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations (LN) 14.78

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif

PS1 console (A) 35.54
In other news, HOW 'BOUT THAT LITTLE MAC REVEAL FOR SMASH BROS.?!?! :whee: :whee: :whee:

What's the best link to refresh for a super cheap xbox 360? I saw someone get one real cheap today and I want one. :) also would take a super cheap ps3

bread's done
Back