Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Hahahahahaha they're up! Mako called it! Much sadness for him. $ 277.19

EDIT: And gone within 10 seconds. =D congrats to whoever bought it ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
6 ps4s available at $277!

Had one in cart but decided against it. I already have one. Rather wait and snag a X1

Were you the guy that got $65 back for the missing USB cable and nonexistent game?
Are you the guy that complained about Eld buying up all of the games and trying to make it a big deal on the last Amazon thread? Sorry I'm just really lazy that I can't go back a few pages and look up who it was so I'm just going to assume it's you.

Were they VG?
Yeah. "Item has been tested to be fully functional. Nothing missing, just packaging damaged"

Every time I see one I gotta restrain myself because I know that I'll never play it. Game library's not too big right now, and I'd have no friends on PSN lol.

Slightly related news. "New" Bravely Default (not AWD) for around $28 plus shipping. *shrugs* saw people discussing it so heads up on that.

EDIT: Nevermind. Can't seem to find it now.

Slightly related news. "New" Bravely Default (not AWD) for around $28 plus shipping. *shrugs* saw people discussing it so heads up on that.

EDIT: . Can't seem to find it now.
Gone?!

Actually, it's here http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00H727MT6/sr=8-1/qid=1392336453/ref=olp_tab_all?ie=UTF8&colid=&coliid=&qid=1392336453&seller=&sr=8-1

Just a new seller, do I wanna bite?!

Edit: Gone

And thanks DS2U, is there any way to edit it (chrome) so that it refreshes every 15 secs or whatever?

Check4change for Firefox and pagemonitor for chrome. Their are others but those 2 seem to be the popular ones.

Gone?!

Actually, it's here http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00H727MT6/sr=8-1/qid=1392336453/ref=olp_tab_all?ie=UTF8&colid=&coliid=&qid=1392336453&seller=&sr=8-1

Just a new seller, do I wanna bite?!

Edit: Gone

And thanks DS2U, is there any way to edit it (chrome) so that it refreshes every 15 secs or whatever?
I wouldn't if it was my money.
Yeah I agree with Eld, there's no details or anything, but game selling at half price near launch? Little sketchy. But congrats to whomever bought it and hopefully it works out.

Hahaha oh man. I had to do a double take. Saw the "fulfillment by Amazon" on the shipping for a used Xbox one, but the price was 479.99. Turned out to be a different seller.

My guesses:

LN - complete, original packaging
Dingers - 70%
Returns - 20%
Trade - 10%

VG - compete, mostly original packaging
Dingers - 60%
Returns - 30%
Trade - 10%
Oh! Is that what Lakers was asking? I thought he was curious about the shipping, my bad. Interesting figures, would good and the others be on a similar curve or drop dramatically?

I got my :3ds: NSMB2 in today, I wouldn't have called it Like New (Especially when the sticker seal that said "Graded by AWD" left horrible sticky residue....I don't like having to break out the goo gone, lol)

CN code was unused too

My guesses:

LN - complete, original packaging
Dingers - 70%
Returns - 20%
Trade - 10%

VG - compete, mostly original packaging
Dingers - 60%
Returns - 30%
Trade - 10%
thanks ive wondered this but i havent ordered enough on amazon warehouse to know thanks I appreciate it

Oh! Is that what Lakers was asking? I thought he was curious about the shipping, my bad. Interesting figures, would good and the others be on a similar curve or drop dramatically?
Well i gave my educated guess at the probabilities since he asked about status which doesn't impact shipping speed anyway.

There isn't an exact science to AWD but rather general patterns based on my observations over the past few years. So the curve is generally similar to each other across all conditions as you're closer to a product's release date. For example, Amazon is going to naturally have less PS4 trade-in's during the first few months as early adopters are core gamers that will max out the console lifecycle. The other factor is that the conditions will skew the distribution as things just got simply lost and missed in the repackaging process. But in the end, it's going to be random and not guaranteed. DS2U bought an (A) at sub $250 and got a brand new dinger. edson got iirc a (VG) that came without it's box and came with scratches at sub $300.

I have no doubt some of the VG's yesterday will be brand new. It'll be interesting to see how many were already played and just flat out returns from buyer remorse. Pretty confident the trade-in's will be sparse.

thanks ive wondered this but i havent ordered enough on amazon warehouse to know thanks I appreciate it
No prob bud.

Well i gave my educated guess at the probabilities since he asked about status which doesn't impact shipping speed anyway.

There isn't an exact science to AWD but rather general patterns based on my observations over the past few years. So the curve is generally similar to each other across all conditions as you're closer to a product's release date. For example, Amazon is going to naturally have less PS4 trade-in's during the first few months as early adopters are core gamers that will max out the console lifecycle. The other factor is that the conditions will skew the distribution as things just got simply lost and missed in the repackaging process. But in the end, it's going to be random and not guaranteed. DS2U bought an (A) at sub $250 and got a brand new dinger. edson got iirc a (VG) that came without it's box and came with scratches at sub $300.

I have no doubt some of the VG's yesterday will be brand new. It'll be interesting to see how many were already played and just flat out returns from buyer remorse. Pretty confident the trade-in's will be sparse.

No prob bud.
Ah. Thanks =D Never used to like statistics, but after reading that now I'm slightly interested in making scatter plots and charts for random things just to see how often we can get lucky on AWD.

I believe that is just indicating that it is a trade in.
Ah okay. Thanks.

bread's done
Back