Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

PS community is great xbox has so many bad apples. I prefer ps for coop they are less lone wolf bs going on.
You clearly don't play much then. Both online communities have idiots. It's more noticeable on XBL because more people have mics but with the new reputation system, it isn't nearly as bad as it is on 360.

I believe the link originated from slickdeals. I tried to look into it, and it seems like the mods over there would always shut any discussion about it down because it was a somewhat questionable backdoor amazon deal. It seems like the same thing happened, where most people's orders were canceled, but some went through and those people ended up getting brand new ps4's, or at least complete ones. I believe when amazon sends out replacement console's it's not just the system, it usually includes everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the Dell Venue Pro with Windows 8.1 just shy of $200. It's the 32GB version but the tablet can actually run quite a good amount of Steam games if anyone is interested.

I like how this guy tried to justify his complaining to amazon using business law terms, yet he failed to mention that it doesn't apply to transactions of less than $500 and less than $5,000 in most states...
He also totally misunderstands the law. He accepted amazon's terms if service when placing the order, and they give AZ the right to cancel for any reason. He has dickall in terms of enforceable legal rights as the result of the sales contract. And yes, I'm a licensed attorney.

He also totally misunderstands the law. He accepted amazon's terms if service when placing the order, and they give AZ the right to cancel for any reason. He has dickall in terms of enforceable legal rights as the result of the sales contract. And yes, I'm a licensed attorney.
I'm not a licensed attorney but that's liberal and slanted, sir! :whee:

Someone mentions business law and all the CAG attorneys come out of the wood work...

I'd contribute more but I'm still shocked I got a B+ in Biz Orgs so.

Call me an idiot, but when you guys are saying you'd "stress test" the PS4 if you got one.  How would you do it?  Try different media?  Games, movies, etc?

Call me an idiot, but when you guys are saying you'd "stress test" the PS4 if you got one. How would you do it? Try different media? Games, movies, etc?
That's what I would do, yes. Play everything on it from Blurays, to games, to USB media. I'd try it video wifi and wired. I'd let it run for a good while with a game in to see if it gets overly hot or something. Stuff like that. Abuse it for a couple days.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but just because something is in a company's terms of service doesn't mean its enforceable.

That's what I would do, yes. Play everything on it from Blurays, to games, to USB media. I'd try it video wifi and wired. I'd let it run for a good while with a game in to see if it gets overly hot or something. Stuff like that. Abuse it for a couple days.
I dont think the PS4 can read anything off of USB. I dunno why they took that out.

Damn I didn't know there was a x1 link for these too. Damn I would a have much rather tried for that!

Yah here's to hoping for prestine consoles!

Omgerd I just shat bricks at those x1 prices. Well all get canceled? I really really want to try haha
So far all of the orders I have tried to place today have been cancelled, yeah. The 'acceptable' order that I placed yesterday still just says 'shipping now.'

hey I just checked the xbox ones and they must of shipped some and restocked cause those are different then the ones from last night it the same link but different grades and different prices

I still want to know how someone found those links to begin with.
As long as we end up with working consoles. I don't think anyone will care Haha. If we don't, well it was worth a shot. All I know is if these x1 listings are up when I get that ps4 in and its all good. I'm ordering myself one!

Would you guys buy a new xbox one for $380 or $425, or is that still too much for you guys? Lol, I made this post in the titanfall bundle about getting the bundle for $425, but I don't think anyone even read it. Got no responses whatsoever.

Meijer had their 15% off of general merchandise thing Friday and Saturday. $500 worth of amazon credit for $425. I know it's not their usual 20%, but it's still a pretty damn good deal in my opinion. I'm getting a new xbox this way. Gonna sell the titanfall code and voila, 380 for new xbox. It's not $300, but it seems like the majority of those are getting cancelled anyways.

Would you guys buy a new xbox one for $380 or $425, or is that still too much for you guys? Lol, I made this post in the titanfall bundle about getting the bundle for $425, but I don't think anyone even read it. Got no responses whatsoever.
$380 I would buy. $425 not low enough lol.

Hmm I got an order through that didn't get canceled imediatly :eek:

What kind of question is that? The only caveat is if you're buying it from a shady person/source where your money is at jeopardy of being lost to a scammer.

What kind of question is that? The only caveat is if you're buying it from a shady person/source where your money is at jeopardy of being lost to a scammer.
Meijer and amazon are very reputable, that is, if you have a Meijer around you. Apparently they're only in the mid-west, eastern part of the US.

Meijer had their 15% off of general merchandise thing Friday and Saturday. $500 worth of amazon credit for $425. I know it's not their usual 20%, but it's still a pretty damn good deal in my opinion. I'm getting a new xbox this way. Gonna sell the titanfall code and voila, 380 for new xbox. It's not $300, but it seems like the majority of those are getting cancelled anyways.
Problem with this is for starters you need a Meijer's around you and by the look of their map they barely have any locations across the states. Secondly I thought the 15% off was only for Meijer CC holders, and then you would need to see if giftcards qualified for the 15% off which sounds hard to believe. Finally it'll probably be closer to $400 because eBay will be flooded with those codes come the 11th.

Meijer and amazon are very reputable, that is, if you have a Meijer around you. Apparently they're only in the mid-west, eastern part of the US.
Meijer's is only Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois and Kentucky.

Problem with this is for starters you need a Meijer's around you and by the look of their map they barely have any locations across the states. Secondly I thought the 15% off was only for Meijer CC holders, and then you would need to see if giftcards qualified for the 15% off which sounds hard to believe. Finally it'll probably be closer to $400 because eBay will be flooded with those codes come the 11th.

The Amazon cards I believe are categorized differently so that the discounts have applied to them in the past. Around holidays they usually have dollar off or percentage coupons that have generally stacked with the Amazon cards.

Well... whenever there's a xx% off general merchandise thing, someone usually posts about it in this Meijer thread. I couldn't find it though. You don't need to be a Meijer credit card holder. You just need to have an mperks account, which you can easily get through their website. Then you just "clip" the mperks coupon and voila. Kindle cards have ALWAYS worked for some reason. I think PSN cards work too. Never tried it on the PSN card, but I usually get kindle cards with it.

Finally got canceled. Time to forget and wait until tuesday to rebring this all up.

Btw I got credit to burn let's see some deals AWD!

Edit: if anyone catches any good TV deals let me know. I'm on the hunt!

Finally got canceled. Time to forget and wait until tuesday to rebring this all up.

Btw I got credit to burn let's see some deals AWD!

Edit: if anyone catches any good TV deals let me know. I'm on the hunt!
Since it's a used purchase, I don't believe you get any warranty coverage so I wouldn't encourage an AWD purchase.

Wanna get a Vita before OLED is discontinued. What are prices I should be looking for?
I had been looking for one on AWD for awhile, but the cheapest I ever saw was $160-175. I missed all the good deals. I'd highly suggest Cowboom, I grabbed a grade 7, basically their LN, for $126, and it's basically brand new.

bread's done
Back