Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Really not happy with Amazon's shipping lately.  Had six things that I ordered on Wednesday that were sale priced but wasn't able to get credit to pay for until Thursday (and was fortunate I did so since they were regular price Thursday).  When I paid for the stuff it was around noon EST which was almost seven hours before the deadline for an order to be guaranteed to arrive on Saturday.  Four of the six shipped that same day and the earliest item will be here tomorrow.  The fifth one just now shipped and one hasn't.  Two of the five have gone by whatever FedEx calls getting paid for putting something in the mailbox and are already local but won't be here until Wednesday.  The other three are UPS and Tuesday/Wednesday anyway.  All six orders were Prime with two-day shipping and went to shipping now as soon as the credit was applied... :bomb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Really not happy with Amazon's shipping lately. Had six things that I ordered on Wednesday that were sale priced but wasn't able to get credit to pay for until Thursday (and was fortunate I did so since they were regular price Thursday). When I paid for the stuff it was around noon EST which was almost seven hours before the deadline for an order to be guaranteed to arrive on Saturday. Four of the six shipped that same day and the earliest item will be here tomorrow. The fifth one just now shipped and one hasn't. Two of the five have gone by whatever FedEx calls getting paid for putting something in the mailbox and are already local but won't be here until Wednesday. The other three are UPS and Tuesday/Wednesday anyway. All six orders were Prime with two-day shipping and went to shipping now as soon as the credit was applied... :bomb:
over 1/2 my orders have been taking 5-6 days - were talking about 20 orders a week. This has been happening since the first of the year.

well you gotta remember el they has some pretty nasty weather in places so it makes sense stuff was delayed an junk.  I'm still waiting on 2 things I ordered on the 23rd.

over 1/2 my orders have been taking 5-6 days - were talking about 20 orders a week. This has been happening since the first of the year.
Same here and it's been getting slightly worse lately it seems. Depending on what the price of Prime is raised to they're giving some real good reason to at least think about cancelling it.

well you gotta remember el they has some pretty nasty weather in places so it makes sense stuff was delayed an junk. I'm still waiting on 2 things I ordered on the 23rd.

I'm not talking about anything that's had any realation to weather. I had exactly one package delayed due to that.

Yeah amazon's shipping services have been going down hill for the past two years in my experience.  

It's hit or miss, with some orders being shipped fast while others can be stuck processing for days. 

I remember when every order I placed was quick and I could expect something in the mail within days of placing an order. 

well you gotta remember el they has some pretty nasty weather in places so it makes sense stuff was delayed an junk. I'm still waiting on 2 things I ordered on the 23rd.
its not weather - my packages dont leave the warehouse for 3-4 days - once the carrier get it it is fast.

its not weather - my packages dont leave the warehouse for 3-4 days - once the carrier get it it is fast.
Sometimes mine doesn't leave the warehouse until the day it's supposed to get here... but I live in a city with a distribution center so. It always gets here in the end.

I played the Dead Rising 3 demo, it was okay, but not a must buy. Waiting for Titanfall for the One and Ground Zeroes on PS4. I hope they release a MGS CE over here. They owe it to us.

Same here and it's been getting slightly worse lately it seems. Depending on what the price of Prime is raised to they're giving some real good reason to at least think about cancelling it.

I'm not talking about anything that's had any realation to weather. I had exactly one package delayed due to that.
you could always call amazon cs and complain cause since prime is guarantee service and is it a service you are paying a premium for they should offer some kind of a compensation to your account since that service isn't be completed

you could always call amazon cs and complain cause since prime is guarantee service and is it a service you are paying a premium for they should offer some kind of a compensation to your account since that service isn't be completed
Never gotten me anywhere, even when I've quoted their own policies while trying to explain the situation.

Never gotten me anywhere, even when I've quoted their own policies while trying to explain the situation.
I generally get an extra month of Prime or 10-20$ credit when I complain about shipping - done it probably 4-5 times in 2 years. I could complain each week but I wait to contact them with big problems.

I got one with the sound/visual book in December for $20 from AWD. Its also $20 at GameStop so with birthday coupon you could get a good deal if you're lucky enough to find one complete and/or with the extras.

Same thing that happened to Kingdom Hearts 3D (over $40 on AWD last night), OOS on Amazon and prices have been going up as a result.
I saw that but with it available from an Amazon Prime seller would have thought it wouldn't jum so sharply. Went from $20 to $30 one day last week. I thought the third party sellers would affect AWD prices.

Glad I got KH on sale from BB (believe they were clearing them out).

I saw that but with it available from an Amazon Prime seller would have thought it wouldn't jum so sharply. Went from $20 to $30 one day last week. I thought the third party sellers would affect AWD prices.

Glad I got KH on sale from BB (believe they were clearing them out).
There's only a handful under $40 new though and the used are right at $30 starting point with shipping.

Just got a Like New Dead Rising 3 for $37, not sure if they've been lower before but I'll take my chances just to have one. Looks like there are 2 left in stock. 

There's only a handful under $40 new though and the used are right at $30 starting point with shipping.

Ah, that may be why. I was looking at new and was thinking they would want to beat new prices by a certain amount (which they arent really). Looks like they are making sure they are meeting/beating used prices, which makes since being as that's the condition of the item they are selling. I guess the formula isn't known or exact anyway...

With it on the eShop I'm not sure they will bother printing more but I think we had that convo before :)

What's the most I should pay for Animal Crossing NL if I've never tried an AC game before? The game looks like it's just one giant grindfest, but whenever a game has any 'upgrade your living area/town' sections I absolutely love those (the assassin's creed series, fable 3, etc).

What's the most I should pay for Animal Crossing NL if I've never tried an AC game before? The game looks like it's just one giant grindfest, but whenever a game has any 'upgrade your living area/town' sections I absolutely love those (the assassin's creed series, fable 3, etc).
Well it's a life simulator so what do you expect? It often shows up around $22 and that's what I would pay for it if I wasn't sure. The AC games hold their value pretty decent so at $22 it's really not much more than a rental if you don't care for it.

Is it just me or did inventory just take a nose dive tonight? I can't have imagined someone would have bought some of that crap..hmmm
Not really, been about the same level as it has all day. in fact a BD CE just popped up for $61 and was grabbed and so did a Zelda 3DS XL.

Woo, got a non-CE Symponia dinger.  Naturally I expect it to be cancelled.  Even more so because I only clicked the 1 click button once and have three orders.  :shock:

Just finished dead rising 3 today and I would say its the best xb1 game atm. Really enjoyed playing it co-op with my brother.
I liked it but the fetch quests and gameplay get old very fast. I think Ghosts and Forza 5 are the best....well.....until 3/11/14 that is...

I liked it but the fetch quests and gameplay get old very fast. I think Ghosts and Forza 5 are the best....well.....until 3/11/14 that is...
Yea I agree Titanfall will be great, but im really disappointed with ghosts found it to be the worst cod to date. Very bland and boring, Black ops 2 is much better imo. also I wasnt into the whole microtransactions on forza.

Just finished dead rising 3 today and I would say its the best xb1 game atm. Really enjoyed playing it co-op with my brother.
Absolutely. So much to do. So many weapon combos. Easily one of the best on x1 as long as you're playing coop! I don't think I would have as much fun playing solo.

For only $5 more why risk it when you can get a new copy
Thus why I said for risk takers -_- since you know they like to um take risks? Possible it could end up being new (though its doubtful with the little detail in the descrip) as awds acceptables and such can be crapshoots.

Not really, been about the same level as it has all day. in fact a BD CE just popped up for $61 and was grabbed and so did a Zelda 3DS XL.
Must be my filter settings then, I went from 760 to 714 items all of a sudden in the $0-$24 category

(Side note: poor freaky flyers no one buys it, it's been there for like a month 😆)

Must be my filter settings then, I went from 760 to 714 items all of a sudden in the $0-$24 category

(Side note: poor freaky flyers no one buys it, it's been there for like a month )
But it was gone and now it's back!

I have noticed that the overall inventory numbers haven't been changing much but there have been products disappearing for whatever reason and different things popping up at the same time.

Ghosts isn't even top 5. DR3, Forza 5 and PvZ are the best games right now.
I wasn't expecting too much out of PvZ but it certainly has drained the most of my Xbox One time by a mile. I think I played it for the first two days straight after it's release. Ryse, BF4 and ACIV have been just collecting dust after PvZ came out.

And as a CoD fan, Ghosts was an unbelievable pile of crap.

Ghosts was such a disappointment and what really sucked was I got it on PC so I couldn't get rid of it.

My top three games would be Dead Rising 3>Ryse>AC4, only because I haven't played PvZ yet since I'm finishing Rayman and I wasn't fond of Forza.

bread's done
Back