Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

I'm one of them summbitches that finally got in on the latest PS4 deal.  Not as good as $250...but whatevs.

I don't regret it from the standpoint of I'm happy to have gotten it while I had the credit on hand. On the other hand I could have saved $100 and wouldn't have been grinding out 600-800 Injustice matches.

That being said I bought 12 dozen of the PS4s! :whee:
12 dozen? as in 144? or do you mean 12? what is your gross on ebay in a year? lol

I got the last $277 PS4, but I just canceled it. Pretty much just saw the deep discount and impulse 1-clicked. Already have a PS4, so I don't need it and don't think reselling is worth the risk. I'd like to get an Xbox One with a similar discount, but these consoles are usually gone too quick for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a LN Xbox Day One Edition for $442.12 that's been up for a while if anyone's interested. I'd link it but I still need 1 more post.

anyone that ordered a PS4 around 1 pm yesterday get theirs shipped or preparing for shipment ?

mine is still in order placed and I'm scared its gonna get canceled plus I ordered instantly when it was $297

I'm sweat'n

on my phone so the link might be busted but tomb raider Xbox one for $41

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00GZ1GUNO/ref=sr_1_7_olp?s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1392293166&sr=1-7&keywords=Xbox+one&condition=used

also persona 4 for $14

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B007W8S2MG/ref=sr_1_6_olp?s=merchant&ie=UTF8&qid=1392293252&sr=1-6&keywords=ps4&condition=used

Nuts missed the vita memory card again.

I'm wonder if $250-270 will be the orice of ps4 come September. I'm really just interested in Destiny. If it came to PC then I wouldn't even have to bother!

There was a few LEGO City Undercover for WiiU in varying quality under $30. Picked up one myself since that game only seems to drop below $30 once in a blue moon.

Xbox day 1 console up through warehouse for $442

Just read above posts and in late to the party. Just woke up and checked

too much when the special chievo is most likely used already and the only difference at that point is day one on the controller. Much better deals on the normals that are found well below 400
Hence why I didn't snag it myself. lol. But figured a 10% price cut may be enough for some people.

How do people link a number of items at once? Is it manual, or is there a magic way? There seems to be a whole lot of decent stuff in the Just Arrived->Video Games section right now.

Zelda: OOT 3DS, Zelda: LBW, COD: Ghosts (XBone), Madden 25 (XBone), Pokémon Y, Mario 3D World among them.

Nuts missed the vita memory card again.I'm wonder if $250-270 will be the orice of ps4 come September. I'm really just interested in Destiny. If it came to PC then I wouldn't even have to bother!
Personally I'm wondering if once we see the supply and packaging method stabilize that won't be the end of way under MSRP AWD units.

Price on 3DS games (most items really) are still higher than what they were a few months ago. Hopefully we start see everything drop down where it was a few months ago. Guess those prices spoiled me :)

[quote name="EldritchOnRye" post="11523252" timestamp="1392302859"]Personally I'm wondering if once we see the supply and packaging method stabilize that won't be the end of way under MSRP AWD units.[/quote]do you mean because most of those pricing we are seeing is bc of dinged up packages. Makes sense. Maybe if anything used prices will drop. I'm fine with any method as long as it's cheap come sept.

Nuts missed the vita memory card again.I'm wonder if $250-270 will be the orice of ps4 come September. I'm really just interested in Destiny. If it came to PC then I wouldn't even have to bother!
Missed it as well and I actually refreshed that page about 10 minutes before that.

do you mean because most of those pricing we are seeing is bc of dinged up packages. Makes sense. Maybe if anything used prices will drop. I'm fine with any method as long as it's cheap come sept.
Yeah, I don't see a price drop on the PS4 anytime soon when it's sold out all the time still and they've got a $100 lead on Microsoft. I think it's just a stability thing and having a large number of dingers and returns so they unload them. It's happened with other stuff too where it came out and it was on AWD a lot for surprisingly cheap then it slowed down and wasn't well discounted at all.

man, hundreds of items restocked but the prices kinda blow...
Yeah most of it's pretty meh but here's a few gems:

:3ds:

DKCR 3D LN $20.75

EO Millenium Girl LN $23.75

SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked LN $17.93

Code of Princess LN $19.49

:360:

Zoo Tycoon LN $29.52 - No idea if this is as good as the Xone version but it's there

:ps3:

Azurite System w/ All Stars Battle Royale G $160.87

everything added appears to be used (disks for downloads promo?) not dingers.  Surprises me dingers get lower prices than actually used items

Yeah, I don't see a price drop on the PS4 anytime soon when it's sold out all the time still and they've got a $100 lead on Microsoft. I think it's just a stability thing and having a large number of dingers and returns so they unload them. It's happened with other stuff too where it came out and it was on AWD a lot for surprisingly cheap then it slowed down and wasn't well discounted at all.

Yeah most of it's pretty meh but here's a few gems:

:3ds:

DKCR 3D LN $20.75

EO Millenium Girl LN $23.75

SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked LN $17.93

Code of Princess LN $19.49

:360:

Zoo Tycoon LN $29.52 - No idea if this is as good as the Xone version but it's there

:ps3:

Azurite System w/ All Stars Battle Royale G $160.87
The PS3 seems like a dinger right from its description. I'm considering getting a new one since my PS3 is making all these weird driver sounds.

bread's done
Back