Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Just saw an xbox one for 399.99 from third party seller with no feedback think its a safe bet? Never ordered from a third party srller if something goes wrong will amazon help out?

Just saw an xbox one for 399.99 from third party seller with no feedback think its a safe bet? Never ordered from a third party srller if something goes wrong will amazon help out?
I would never buy from someone with no feedback, Amazon would help out, but I don't like to deal in frustration as much as I can avoid it.

xbox day one console (from outside seller with positive feedback) for  $441 after shipping. Last one from AMZ was bought at this price so I assume that is why he chose it

I would never buy from someone with no feedback, Amazon would help out, but I don't like to deal in frustration as much as I can avoid it.
In fairness almost nobody leaves feedback on amazon unless you harass them. It took me 30 perfect sales over two months before I got one person to leave feedback on their own. I'm not sure if there's any other metrics to check out an account, but no feedback does not necessarily mean trouble.

Hey guys, ordered Lego Batman LN two weeks ago. Just tried playing it and it won't read the cart most of the time....

Never had to contact Amazon before. Do I just return it? Complain? Etc...?

(I only paid $2 for it)

Hey guys, ordered Lego Batman LN two weeks ago. Just tried playing it and it won't read the cart most of the time....

Never had to contact Amazon before. Do I just return it? Complain? Etc...?

(I only paid $2 for it)
Have you tried using something to clean the contacts on the cart? You can try Alcohol or Brasso. Normally I would contact Amazon but since you only paid $2 for it then it's probably worth trying to get it to work in this case before contacting them.

In fairness almost nobody leaves feedback on amazon unless you harass them. It took me 30 perfect sales over two months before I got one person to leave feedback on their own. I'm not sure if there's any other metrics to check out an account, but no feedback does not necessarily mean trouble.
Yeah, this. I've sold probably 50 items on AMZ over the years and have maybe 3 feedbacks...people just don't leave them at all.

Too bad they're not $211 like they were for the longest time.

Noticed that a lot of stuff has gone up $2-5 from last night.

Used off brand condoms from AWD though? No thank you.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00BXQO0CY/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1392363819&sr=1-123
Is there a Red Luigi version?

Have you tried using something to clean the contacts on the cart? You can try Alcohol or Brasso. Normally I would contact Amazon but since you only paid $2 for it then it's probably worth trying to get it to work in this case before contacting them.
What system has Lego Batman on a "cart"!>!>?!?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, this. I've sold probably 50 items on AMZ over the years and have maybe 3 feedbacks...people just don't leave them at all.
I leave feedback everytime I buy something. But normally I like to wait to see the item and test stuff out so it usually takes a week to month after I buy something and it shows up.

I imagine most people don't care about leaving feedback unless there's a problem though so I'd take no feedback over the people who have only 1 negative feedback

I've sold like 120+ things over the past few years and have 15 ratings with 100% feedback.  It's weird you sell something for $600 sometimes and no feedback then you get some guy who leaves detailed feedback on a $12 game.  Also I rarely ever buy from third party people or ebay etc.  Only sell, people are way to dumb, selfish and dirty to have consistent results vs a few bucks more for an amazon return policy.

there's a pretty good chance that if he cleans it, it will work--and if not, $2 probably won't be worth the hassle of contacting amazon, unless he believes he'll get $5 or something

Dude, if you bought something defective don't just let it go. I don't care if it was 50 cents.

You paid for something that is broken. Contact support and get your money back.

Wouldn't waste my time to return a 2 dollar game, just get the money back

I'm sorry but I still call BS on the whole "banning/list/whatever" thing I've dealt with them countless times on stuff and never had anything come of it.

Has to be with either doing it with every single order or just completely trying to rip them off like with the PS4 guy who said it didn't come with a game

I think for a "LN" item I would return it because whoever the grader was clearly needs to read the definitions again. If it were "A" I would just trade the game to GS and chalk it up to a bad break.

Wouldn't waste my time to return a 2 dollar game, just get the money back

I'm sorry but I still call BS on the whole "banning/list/whatever" thing I've dealt with them countless times on stuff and never had anything come of it.

Has to be with either doing it with every single order or just completely trying to rip them off like with the PS4 guy who said it didn't come with a game
Yeah...I thought homeboy was saying he was going to complain about a $2 game. The gameless ps4 guy was like something straight out of SD lol

Thanks for all the advice guys! :)

Not sure what I'm gonna do with it yet...I'll try cleaning it but it seems that the metal strips are worn down so I don't know if that will help :/

I may just keep it for the extra case regardless....it's only $2 lol.

Thanks for all the advice guys! :)

Not sure what I'm gonna do with it yet...I'll try cleaning it but it seems that the metal strips are worn down so I don't know if that will help :/

I may just keep it for the extra case regardless....it's only $2 lol.
Yeah, I understand both sides and I know 2 bucks is nothing, but it's just the fact that you bought something that doesn't work.

And it's really not worth anyone's time or money to actually return it to them, me personally, I would just ask for a refund and keep the game.

And the whole banning thing I just don't know what to make of it, I know I don't deal with them anywhere near as much as Eld, but I have dealt with CS about my orders a lot and they are always completely helpful and I'm not banned.

Just got the blue/black 3dsxl I ordered on Friday. Looks like new, minus the manuals, and came with Pokemon X, ALBW, and the newest Fire Emblem already downloaded on the system.

For $165, I can say that wasn't a bad deal at all. Especially when I got $120 worth of games for free.

Is there a Red Luigi version?

What system has Lego Batman on a "cart"!>!>?!?!?
His post clearly refers to a "cart" so I assume it's the DS/3DS.

there's a pretty good chance that if he cleans it, it will work--and if not, $2 probably won't be worth the hassle of contacting amazon, unless he believes he'll get $5 or something
Yea, most carts can be fixed by cleaning the contacts thoroughly. My guess is a good cleaning will solve the issue.

Just got the blue/black 3dsxl I ordered on Friday. Looks like new, minus the manuals, and came with Pokemon X, ALBW, and the newest Fire Emblem already downloaded on the system.

For $165, I can say that wasn't a bad deal at all. Especially when I got $120 worth of games for free.
Damn good deal, reminds me of when I bought a Wii off of craigslist with a BUNCH of downloaded SNES titles like Super Mario RPG, Super Metroid, LTTP, and more. One good thing about digital right there.

YESS, left my work desk to do some benchwork, decided on a whim to come back to refresh the Vita 32gb page and BAM, one was up.  One-clicked it.  Acceptable at $57.08.  =D

bread's done
Back