Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

PS4 console gone, people desperate or what!
Yeah I think they are getting really desperate now with Infamous and Ground Zeroes on the horizon. That and the fact that Amazon doesn't have them new right now is adding a lot of extra competition for the few AWD PS4s that hit.

Just outta curiosity. How to do you find the AWD page for an item? I've always just look through the AWD main pages and etc
Every product on Amazon has an item listing and an identifier so when it is listed say like that bundle, look for the part in bold "www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00IIHU44E/" That is the the item identifier. Take that and paste it in the area of an an AWD item link that you currently have access to and voila you have access to that item's listing in AWD. That's how some folks snipe newer releases here (Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze anyone?) by putting refresher extension on said page's listing to notify them of an item being in stock.

Yeah I think they are getting really desperate now with Infamous and Ground Zeroes on the horizon. That and the fact that Amazon doesn't have them new right now is adding a lot of extra competition for the few AWD PS4s that hit.
Yeah, I see they aren't really available almost anywhere for now. Any store I'm in here in NJ there are no consoles but last gen.

I hear good things, I think it's Destructioid where I read a review. I would get it if you have roommates or something like that but for me personally I have a good pair of buds for when I'm on the good and I'd rather invest in a soundbar or something like that rather than headphones when it comes to my tv.

Edit: I would get them if you're already in the market for a pair of headphones/mic

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep thinking about getting that headset.

Perhaps anyone that gets it can give some reviews on it? Good build? Sound? Worth the price?
I'll let you know next week. I have the Turtle Beach X41 and Sony MDRRF985RK. I'm not sure about the Turtle Beach but the Sony cans are 900MHz and I'm not really thrilled with either of them. I'm hoping bluetooth provides better quality, and looking forward to them doubling as a microphoned headset.

Edit: I just noticed the headset is wired for PS Vita / Mobile use. I guess I was assuming they were bluetooth. There is a USB dongle included for PS3 / PS4 / PC use. Looks like it operates on 2.4GHz so it still might be better than the MDRRF985RK, and I do need a mic'ed headset...

In regards to the Sony Gold Headset, it looks a lot like the original. By any means, it isn't the most comfortable headset, but it isn't the most uncomfortable either. Depends how accustomed you are to using headsets.

So first time trying to snipe an item on AWD that hasn't been released yet. Would appreciate some advice. Looking for a Titanfall bundle. If I don't get one off AWD I'll just buy new, but just had a few questions

1) when do dingers start popping up usually?

2) is there a time that AWD gravitates towards with restocks. I'm not looking for a definitive "they always restock at 2pm EST". But more if there is a time that people notice the items pop up more than others

I really want to get a One, but my price is around $400. Been trying to get in on regular consoles but they elude me since I work 12-8 and most restocks happened then. I run a page updater etc to try and catch the deals when I'm at home and refresh my phone when I can at work, just no luck yet. Given I am buying titanfall if I get an xbox one, this would just be a perfect combo

So first time trying to snipe an item on AWD that hasn't been released yet. Would appreciate some advice. Looking for a Titanfall bundle. If I don't get one off AWD I'll just buy new, but just had a few questions

2) is there a time that AWD gravitates towards with restocks. I'm not looking for a definitive "they always restock at 2pm EST". But more if there is a time that people notice the items pop up more than others

I really want to get a One, but my price is around $400. Been trying to get in on regular consoles but they elude me since I work 12-8 and most restocks happened then. I run a page updater etc to try and catch the deals when I'm at home and refresh my phone when I can at work, just no luck yet. Given I am buying titanfall if I get an xbox one, this would just be a perfect combo
Some Xbox Ones pop up, the Day One edition popping up the most. Prices that I have seen personally range from $380.xx to $440.xx. I've seen restocks happen from a 11 am to 4 pm kind of surge. The latest restock happened from 6 pm to 9pm. Restocks come with the risk of people ordering more items than they have and Amazon sometimes cancelling left and right.

There isn't really a time they restock (its random to my knowledge but usually they happen in batches) but I would suggest just looking for the One and not the Titanfall bundle. It will be a crapshoot whether or not the code is used (since its a digital copy and not physical copy of the game).

Yeah, I would be wary of Titanfall bundles too since the digital voucher could already be used, etc. better off to snipe a regular edition and then get Titanfall in physical form.

Out of curiousity, what do Acceptable games come in if they don't include the case?
I dont know exactly how many "Acceptable" games I have purchased. But probably 30-50 always received a case - sometimes it was damaged.

The Glee Microphone Bundle I got arrived as just the game and no microphone.  What do you guys usually do when you run into this from AZWD?  I don't even know if it's worth returning or complaining about for 2.50.  Do you guys ever see cheap microphones for the Wii around here?

Why be wary of titanfall bundles? They are the same price and if the code isn't used then its a bonus. Not to mention the titanfall controller coming with it.

If the bundle cost more then I definitely wouldn't buy it over a regular one for the reasons you stated, but since it's the same price why wouldn't I try?

Oh and thank you all for the advice so far

Why be wary of titanfall bundles? They are the same price and if the code isn't used then its a bonus. Not to mention the titanfall controller coming with it.

If the bundle cost more then I definitely wouldn't buy it over a regular one for the reasons you stated, but since it's the same price why wouldn't I try?

Oh and thank you all for the advice so far
Titanfall controllee doesn't come with it though. It's a standard black controller which makes this bundle crap to me.

Out of curiousity, what do Acceptable games come in if they don't include the case?
Usually they are in a generic case for disc games. For cartridge games like Gameboy Advance and DS they are usually shrinkwrapped to a piece of cardboard. The last acceptable game I got was an original XBox game and it came in a plain green DVD case (lighter than a regular color case) with no cover art or manual.

Love how they keep cancelling stuff on me because they can't find it and then a day or two later there it is in the same condition/description. At least this time it was $10 cheaper.
You are not the only one who got things cancelled on. One game I ordered and posted that were supposedly few of them were apparently not aplenty (Little Big Planet SE). No biggie and on the bright side the ps3 has been shipped and on its way. Thanks coop for posting that. :)

You are not the only one who got things cancelled on. One game I ordered and posted that were supposedly few of them were apparently not aplenty (Little Big Planet SE). No biggie and on the bright side the ps3 has been shipped and on its way. Thanks coop for posting that. :)
Well yeah, at least you got something cool out of it. I didn't even get my Petz Monkeyz House and then they put it back up for over 10 times what I ordered it for! :rofl:

Well yeah, at least you got something cool out of it. I didn't even get my Petz Monkeyz House and then they put it back up for over 10 times what I ordered it for! :rofl:
Well you got 12 dozen cult of crofts so ...
and all is well and balance is restored in AWD universe. :p

P.S. you really seem to be monkeying around lately, just don't go apes**t when someone else snipes DK:TF. ;)

bread's done
Back