Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

[quote name="Zalaki" post="11561139" timestamp="1393445502"]Well guys I'm noticing some lag with my TV and was wondering, would I be better off trying to snag one off AWD or just go to best buy or etc?

This is was I get for having a Sanyo lol. Works great for tv but gaming just seems blah. Sorry if this to OT. Just been watching tv section of AWD lately and an highly interested in a few that pop up.[/quote]

I got a very good condition Samsung TV and it was pretty much in new like condition. Didn't have any problems and haven't since I bought it about a year ago now. Very happy customer.

Well guys I'm noticing some lag with my TV and was wondering, would I be better off trying to snag one off AWD or just go to best buy or etc?

This is was I get for having a Sanyo lol. Works great for tv but gaming just seems blah. Sorry if this to OT. Just been watching tv section of AWD lately and an highly interested in a few that pop up.
I got a brand new (dinger) Panasonic 60" Plasma for $630 about 2 years ago... and it's still running like a champ. I'd take the gamble. If it doesn't work, you can always return it! :)

There was some discussion a few pages back about this topic. In short, it is a crapshoot (much like other AWD items). Some of us (myself included) have had very good experiences with AWD and TVs. I got a 65" Panasonic VT60 last month for $2200 (VG) from AWD when they were becoming uber rare. The cheapest new price at the time was $3000 and if you look now, they're up to $4300. My TV was flawless - no scratches, dead pixels or any imperfections. All accessories and original packaging, the TV was basically brand new. So I had a great experience.

I got a very good condition Samsung TV and it was pretty much in new like condition. Didn't have any problems and haven't since I bought it about a year ago now. Very happy customer.
Well thats good to hear. I am just waiting for find the right one. Since I have some cash I want to get a decent name brand and quality, rarther than whatever is cheap like I did before. lol

BTW: I have been looking for cheap consoles but I am not sure if I am doing it right, if anyone read what DS2U posted to me before, I have been using his method to search specific items. But for consoles and controllers and etc would you basically have to be checking them ALL and just continually having a page monitor or whatever up to keep refreshing it?

Well thats good to hear. I am just waiting for find the right one. Since I have some cash I want to get a decent name brand and quality, rarther than whatever is cheap like I did before. lol

BTW: I have been looking for cheap consoles but I am not sure if I am doing it right, if anyone read what DS2U posted to me before, I have been using his method to search specific items. But for consoles and controllers and etc would you basically have to be checking them ALL and just continually having a page monitor or whatever up to keep refreshing it?
For the next gen consoles I use a page monitor that refreshes every 15 seconds. Makes a chime if page changes. I normally play some steam games with this in the background. Even then you need to be fast or they're gone

Well guys I'm noticing some lag with my TV and was wondering, would I be better off trying to snag one off AWD or just go to best buy or etc?

This is was I get for having a Sanyo lol. Works great for tv but gaming just seems blah. Sorry if this to OT. Just been watching tv section of AWD lately and an highly interested in a few that pop up.
My dad has bought both of his tv's from AWD. Several years ago there was a Samsung series 8000 he got for like $1200 when they were $4000 at best buy and it's still running like a champ. He got a Sony 65" last month for maybe $2000 and amazon knocked a nice chunk off because a seller scammed him on a VT60 plasma that he never received.

Keep in mind that I don't think you get any warranty coverage for used purchases.

Why not try LN and let them downgrade it if they choose to?
Bad past experience of AMZ downgrading what should be a LN down for stupid reasons. Had a LN xbox downgraded to A because there was a tear on the console box. Or brand new games getting graded (G) when I just unwrapped them and sent them in with plenty of padding.

So now I only send them in on what they should be accepted as. I could try a LN but it runs the risk of being rejected and sent back then the TiV drop (as its a 360 that's getting a $204 value for good, that has to drop sometime). So sending it in G as $64 boomerang along with swapping out what would be an old (A) controller for a VG one that came with the system and a free Skyrim are worth it to me then the hassle/gamble.

Bad past experience of AMZ downgrading what should be a LN down for stupid reasons. Had a LN xbox downgraded to A because there was a tear on the console box. Or brand new games getting graded (G) when I just unwrapped them and sent them in with plenty of padding.

So now I only send them in on what they should be accepted as. I could try a LN but it runs the risk of being rejected and sent back then the TiV drop (as its a 360 that's getting a $204 value for good, that has to drop sometime). So sending it in G as $64 boomerang along with swapping out what would be an old (A) controller for a VG one that came with the system and a free Skyrim are worth it to me then the hassle/gamble.
Do u need the original box to get (G) rating?

Ah, I see. I remember the days I would underrate my stuff, they would give me increased amounts of credit. But I'm a detail freak. I wonder if they've stopped doing that.

For the next gen consoles I use a page monitor that refreshes every 15 seconds. Makes a chime if page changes. I normally play some steam games with this in the background. Even then you need to be fast or they're gone
which page monitor is this? and is it in chrome?

which page monitor is this? and is it in chrome?
I believe its check4change since I use Firefox. I have yet to get a next gen deal (stupidly passed on a $287 PS4 a week and a half ago because I really want a One).

The one just pops up in such small quantities that it's been a massive pain after the Christmas return period. PS4s come in stock regularly although most of the time they are overpriced due to AMZ not having new stock (if you didn't know if AMZ doesn't have new stock then they average items currently listed for their used items)

Damn those ps4 just wont dip in price, its been pretty high constantly, sort of regret letting the 296 LN go
As someone who owns both consoles I can safely say that there isn't a single must play game on either console so far. There are plenty of good games but nothing truly next gen. I'm looking forward to Titanfall and Second Sons but deep down I feel the two best games coming out this March will be Dark Souls II and South Park (at least I hope).

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my MacBook Pro 13 (Newest Version) today and it's in pristine condition! No scratches or dents ANYWHERE! Mostly everything was still in original packaging, original box. It's as if someone bought it, opened it, and returned it. I checked the serial # and it was purchased October of last year so I can still throw on 2 years of AppleCare! A STEAL for $834.xx and $600 after credit.

15 seconds is too long. Trust me on that.
probably, but was bringing back errors once in a while when I had it set to 5s as I had 4 pages reloading overlapping eachother. So I would get an error page every 5-10 minutes. Not a big deal if I was surfing the web, but since I would normally play steam games it was getting annoying.

As someone who owns both consoles I can safely say that there isn't a single must play game on either console so far. There are plenty of good games but nothing truly next gen. I'm looking forward to Titanfall and Second Sons but deep down I feel the two best games coming out this March will be Dark Souls II and South Park (at least I hope).
Yeah the only game right that I want to play is titan fall

probably, but was bringing back errors once in a while when I had it set to 5s as I had 4 pages reloading overlapping eachother. So I would get an error page every 5-10 minutes. Not a big deal if I was surfing the web, but since I would normally play steam games it was getting annoying.
yeah.. concentrate on a couple items at a time if you're using 5 second intervals. Otherwise stick with 10+. I don't think I've ever used anything less than 10 and I get items almost at will.

I'm not against flipping or anything like that, but people need to value their time, gas, etc a bit higher.
How do you assume I am only trading in these 3 games at a time? I have about 20+ other games to trade in on one trip, since BB is less than a mile from my office, gas is not an issue either. Yes, fine I may only net a 17 to 18% profit on these certain games, but to me that's like I am basically getting Amazon GCs at a 17-18% discount, especially using Amazon gift card credit to get more credit. Please tell me where I can get this kind of discount elsewhere?

Got my MacBook Pro 13 (Newest Version) today and it's in pristine condition! No scratches or dents ANYWHERE! Mostly everything was still in original packaging, original box. It's as if someone bought it, opened it, and returned it. I checked the serial # and it was purchased October of last year so I can still throw on 2 years of AppleCare! A STEAL for $834.xx and $600 after credit.
mine arrived today also - open when I get home.

Should just buy some eneloops anyway
Do you want to take this outside?
187.gif

bread's done
Back