Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Well I have to go out for a bit, pick up some stuff from BBY and check out Big Lots so expect a Tropical Freeze to show up at like $28 as that's one of the things I'm leaving to get.

My LN legacy of Ys book I andII ds came today. It was the edition with the music CD and the game itself was still sealed. I must be on a lucky streak with AWD.

I'm of the philosophy that collecting things that you don't use is pretty fuckin stupid. That's just me though.
I guess you have never seen an investment in an item pay off then. But seeing as your also of the philosophy that its pretty fucking stupid to complain when something gets damaged in shipping, i dont expect you would understand the value of a pristine collectible. I just cant roll over and take it up the ass when i receive damaged items, but thats just me.

I guess you have never seen an investment in an item pay off then. But seeing as your also of the philosophy that its pretty fucking stupid to complain when something gets damaged in shipping, i dont expect you would understand the value of a pristine collectible. I just cant roll over and take it up the ass when i receive damaged items, but thats just me.
If you want to invest in something, buy stock.

Got my MacBook Pro 13 (Newest Version) today and it's in pristine condition! No scratches or dents ANYWHERE! Mostly everything was still in original packaging, original box. It's as if someone bought it, opened it, and returned it. I checked the serial # and it was purchased October of last year so I can still throw on 2 years of AppleCare! A STEAL for $834.xx and $600 after credit.
MacBooks are not a steal lol

I just got my GTA IV SE and it was just the game. I knew I was in trouble when I saw the bubble mailer. Oh well. Back it goes.

Nintendo 2DS (A) $90.05 dinger?
When I ordered it a month back it was missing the dufflebag and the game was the Platinum Hits version. Everything else was there, though. I sent it back because I wanted that dufflebag. I would have expected you to of received my sendback. Bad AWD luck with those, I guess.

Great price on that 2DS though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grabbed one :D/
Dang, it sucks that Amazon is really charging higher than msrp for Ps4's. I am not sure, but I remember seeing somewhere that they should be readily available by early april and possibly bundled with other games. Of course, only if you can wait.

ha not video game related (well kinda if you count that I'll use them while playing videogames) I scored 36 spoons forks and plates for 14 clams each (mmmmm clam chowder). the plates are all gone but the spoons and forks still have around 5 of the spoons and 6 of the forks left in stock.  

My ayesha and psp cables arrived today as well. gone tomorrow definitely spared no expense in packaging the ayesha. it was in a water proof mailer then wrapped in giant bubble wrap. though I guess that should be expected from a seller who mostly deals in fragile glass items. I'm really hoping I like ayesha and can then pick up the other 10 or whatever number of atelier titles there are.

I laugh that amazon wanted to charge 20$ to ship the plates :shame: . bet they are steamed I got that free shipping  :D/

ha not video game related (well kinda if you count that I'll use them while playing videogames) I scored 36 spoons forks and plates for 14 each. the plates are all gone but the spoons and forks still have around 5 of the spoons and 6 of the forks left. My ayesha and psp cables arrived today as well. gone tomorrow definitely spared no expense in packinging the ayesha. it was in a water proof mailer then wrapped in giant bubble wrap. though I guess that should be expected from a seller who mostly deals in fragile glass items. I'm really hoping I like ayesha and can then pick up the other 10 or whatever number of atelier titles there are.
14 what? Rubles? Real de a Ocho? Schmeckles?

ha not video game related (well kinda if you count that I'll use them while playing videogames) I scored 36 spoons forks and plates for 14 each. the plates are all gone but the spoons and forks still have around 5 of the spoons and 6 of the forks left. My ayesha and psp cables arrived today as well. gone tomorrow definitely spared no expense in packinging the ayesha. it was in a water proof mailer then wrapped in giant bubble wrap. though I guess that should be expected from a seller who mostly deals in fragile glass items. I'm really hoping I like ayesha and can then pick up the other 10 or whatever number of atelier titles there are.

I laugh that amazon wanted to charge 20$ to ship the plates :shame: . bet they are steamed I got that free shipping :D/
Do what now? What did you get exactly? I'm not quite sure what this means, at all sure really.

So, to update the situation on the Xbox One Day One I received. First, everything was slightly worn, but I don't understand since some items were on its original packaging, like the cables, but the console and controller looked definitely not new. It seems it was wiped clean, and I had to install the newest update. I'm testing the Blu-Ray drive right now (watching Pacific Rim :D/ ) and I don't hear the Disturbing Rattle of Death. Also, I registered the console to my Microsoft account, so that was another plus. I don't find it as easy to navigate as the PS4, but I do like electronics that have a slight learning curve. I'm downloading the Dead Rising 3 demo to check that out. I think it was a good purchase, I just need some games to justify it, and I hope Titanfall is a good start.  :bouncy:​ 

Yaaaay! Since I've finally decided on what college I'm going to and did all of my registration stuff and got an .edu email, I am now an Amazon Prime user!!!! Time to finally see what all this fuss is about on AWD :x

I just got my GTA IV SE and it was just the game. I knew I was in trouble when I saw the bubble mailer. Oh well. Back it goes.

Nintendo 2DS - Electric Blue (A) $90.05 dinger?

When I ordered it a month back it was missing the dufflebag and the game was the Platinum Hits version. Everything else was there, though. I sent it back because I wanted that dufflebag. I would have expected you to of received my sendback. Bad AWD luck with those, I guess.

Great price on that 2DS though.
Don't worry guys... I got the one with the dufflebag.

I literally missed this by one minute this is so annoying :(
I'll cancel one in a bit or if you want, I'll change one to your address if you send me amazon credit?

Fifa for $37.79 PS4, is that a good price to snag it at, or should I wait for it to drop lower? Thanks.
Not terrible, game tends to hold TIV pretty decent, but most seasons are almost over now. Well minus bullshit MLS that runs on a completely different schedule than every other league in the world.

bread's done
Back