Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

I just got 10 dollars but something is better than nothing
My thoughts exactly. In the end, I'm kind of glad it was cancelled. I decided I'm going to wait on the ps4. I bet you anything Sony will announce a price drop or a new design by the end of the year. Either that, or some killer bundle will pop up somewhere on the cheap side.

My thoughts exactly. In the end, I'm kind of glad it was cancelled. I decided I'm going to wait on the ps4. I bet you anything Sony will announce a price drop or a new design by the end of the year. Either that, or some killer bundle will pop up somewhere on the cheap side.
Yeah I agree there just havent been games on it that make want to get it at the moment

Keep dreaming.

I ordered a ps4 for $300 it was shipped about a week ago i checked the date im suppose to receive it smh 2/24-3/11 im pissed!!!!!

Are people really complaining about the PS4s getting cancelled...?
1. I, as the "offeror", offered amazon money for an item.

2. Amazon, as the "offeree", accepted my offer in a written form (via email).

Therefore, Amazon and I have entered into a legal contract. When Amazon turns around does not perform their end of the contract (i.e. cancels my order). They have now breached the contract and are liable for damages.

So yes, $10 credit is in my book a good way to make up for 20 minutes of my time wasted trying to place an order.

I don't mean to be technical with this, but when it is you who does not perform your end of a contract, these companies are merciless. So I will not pass up an opportunity to do the same.

Therefore, Amazon and I have entered into a legal contract. When Amazon turns around does not perform their end of the contract (i.e. cancels my order). They have now breached the contract and are liable for damages.

So yes, $10 credit is in my book a good way to make up for 20 minutes of my time wasted trying to place an order.

I don't mean to be technical with this, but when it is you who does not perform your end of a contract, these companies are merciless. So I will not pass up an opportunity to do the same.
Is this a serious post? And 20 minutes to place the order?

You must contact CS for every store all the damn time if you really believe they owe you money for this. I'd be rich if I contacted CS for money every time a store messed up with their "contract".

This is why we can't have nice things.

Last edited by a moderator:

You must contact CS for every store all the damn time if you really believe they owe you money for this. I'd be rich if I contacted CS for money every time a store messed up with their "contract".

Exactly.

I wasn't planning on buying a PS4, but when I saw the prices at that link, I figured why not give it a shot? Sure, I'm disappointed all of my attempted orders were immediately canceled, but it's not like I was camping out at that link and waiting anxiously for PS4s to pop up. It took 30 seconds each time to place those orders, and each time I noticed the order was canceled, it didn't bother me since I wasn't placing too much hope in it.

CAG in training explains it all. Most of the time these are entitled kids who demand they get what's theirs, not seeing the bigger picture.

Lol. I admit to quite a bit of sarcasm in my post. But, seriously if you read my original post you would know that I was not aware of a cancellation. I got an email with shipping confirmation but it wasn't in my orders page, so I contacted support. The lady had me resubmitting orders and keeping me on hold. The process took 20 mins when all she had to say was that it was cancelled. So, yes, she did waste my time and therefore offered $10 credit. I never said I asked for the $10 or believe that companies owe me money.

Thanks for the heads-up on the restock.

Snagged a :3ds: NSMB 2 (LN) for $22 and :3ds: DKCR 3D (LN) for $20. Very pleased.

I'm almost sad about the amount of play my 3DS is getting this days. That poor Vita is just collecting dust.

Cleaning up my wishlist with the AWD pick ups. First the Elite Pulse headphones, now Rune Factory 4. Project X Zone for $14.66 looks tempting, but dat backlog -_-

There are no damages dipshit.

Someone sniped that Bravely Default from me.  In my cart without the 1-click on.  I did just get Mario Dream team.  This will be the 3rd time ordering, lets see if it gets cancelled again

i'd like to get a copy of new vegas on steam (the ps3 version i have is buggy and i don't own a 360) any knowledge of a cheap way to get it?

I was able to snag the Bravely Default. Had to act with the quickness to find some shipping filler before someone grabbed it. Me the entire time it was in my cart ->  :pray:

:mrgreen:

Someone sniped that Bravely Default from me. In my cart without the 1-click on. I did just get Mario Dream team. This will be the 3rd time ordering, lets see if it gets cancelled again
I was able to snag the Bravely Default. Had to act with the quickness to find some shipping filler before someone grabbed it. Me the entire time it was in my cart -> :pray:

:mrgreen:
lol

If you managed to get some filler to go with it and you checked out without 1-click, you deserve it.

I ordered the PS4 about 3 hours ago and it still has not been cancel yet. Think my chances are good? I already have a PS4 but someone in my family or a friend would might want one especially for $250.

bread's done
Back