Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

I just broke down and decided to try my hand at one of the PS4s. I was able to use 40 bucks in credit card rewards points on it so it was even nicer.

My ps4 just shipped!!!! $255 "replacement - do not sell" console. It shipped and has a tracking number and everything. I placed the order last night at about 3am.

Not sure if it makes any difference but they ordered me replacement console before because my launch one was DOA.
Did your order history list "replacement console" like these ones when you got your refurbished system in?

Lol no way this would continue to be in stock for nearly 24 hours. Especially since it's been brought here

Last edited by a moderator:
My PS4 order I placed last night shipped as well. If I'm not satisfied with the condition and want full warranty, I will just trade it to GS and add another $35 to get a new one :D/

My PS4 order I placed last night shipped as well. If I'm not satisfied with the condition and want full warranty, I will just trade it to GS and add another $35 to get a new one :D/
It should be even less. They offer an extra 50% trade credit on systems traded towards a PS4. It would be an extra $35 with the 30% trade-in promotion.

If you trade a PS4 towards a PS4 you should get $397.50 ($265 base plus 50%). Obviously all this assumes your local Gamestop has a PS4 in-stock.

I highly doubt all those ps4s will ship but I ordered one just in case. I have one in my man cave but screw it at that price I'll have another one for my living room

Ordered a 60 GB PS3 from AW for $50 and it came in with a DS3 controller. System ran hot after testing a PS3/PS2 game. Popped open the system and applied some thermal paste and now it runs perfect.

Ordered a 60 GB PS3 from AW for $50 and it came in with a DS3 controller. System ran hot after testing a PS3/PS2 game. Popped open the system and applied some thermal paste and now it runs perfect.
That's a hell of a deal.

Shoot with the controller factored in that's about $20-25 for a PS3. Not bad.

[quote name="NewportBox100s" post="11572528" timestamp="1393728724"]I want a PS4 for 250 bucks... where can I get one like you all did?[/quote]
Gone now but don't worry I doubt they'll ship most of them

How soon did it get hot? Man I'm pissed was supposed to have mine today but its sitting nearby until Monday. These easy to fix/jimmy rig so they don't blow up?

Sounds exactly like the system I got. I'll be applying thermal paste over spring break (I have to do it for my PC, too)

How soon did it get hot? Man I'm pissed was supposed to have mine today but its sitting nearby until Monday. These easy to fix/jimmy rig so they don't blow up?
"Parker, not everything blows up."

"Everything blows up, silly."

If my order says "Preparing for Shipment" do i still need to worry that they cancel my order? i just ask because i want to buy a month of PS Plus to get Outlast :)
I just ordered one, and it should be here March 6th. Let's see if this things ships, lol. Thanks for the link.

Edit:

$296 after I switched it to free shipping.

bread's done
Back