Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

I ordered a PS4 and a XBOX1 and neither one has been cancelled yet. These are my first tries. If they both go through, I'm going to need to borrow money. I need to walk away from the computer because I just keep checking them every 4 seconds. I'm assuming nothing would ship until Monday anyway. I'm just assuming they both get cancelled by monday.

She's not even drunk now!

My Xbone got cancelled so now I just have my sex box, her name is Sony.
Here's my sex box. If either one of my orders gets delivered in good shape, I'm going to need to use the whole box.

211_kleenex.jpg

Well ps4 order still hasn't been cancelled while my xbox one order keeps getting cancelled. Doubt it'll ship but worth a try
I'm in the same boat. I have a PS4 that has been preparing to ship for almost 8 hours now... I would much rather have a Xbone, but alas I keep getting cancellations.

I put in an order for xbox one just for the sake of trying and well I didn't get a cancellation email...but the order isn't exactly showing up on my amazon account. I'm not sure if thats a good or bad sign? Oh well fingers crossed.

I put in an order for xbox one just for the sake of trying and well I didn't get a cancellation email...but the order isn't exactly showing up on my amazon account. I'm not sure if thats a good or bad sign? Oh well fingers crossed.
Look at your cancelled orders.

They all should be there ;)

I wonder if anyones has gotten them through.

Can anyone give me insight as two why there are so many Xbox One console only systems with 1 month live?  Are these refurbs sent from MS, and why aren't there other accessories?  I see a lot of these on amazon and on eBay. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I just keep sitting here checking my ps4 order every two minutes. I guess there's no point because there's such a slim chance it will actually ship. And I guess there's absolutely zero chance that it will ship on a Sunday. I just keep checking to see if it's in the cancelled orders page yet.

I need to turn off my computer.
Or turn on that sexbox :shock:

I got both cancelled for my amazon account. Then I used my cousin's and the PS4 went thru(He bought PS4 from amazon) and he couldn't get Xbone either. So my guess is u need to have bought the system from amazon to be able to order the replacement console. Anyone didn't buy either and still got orders thru?

I got both cancelled for my amazon account. Then I used my cousin's and the PS4 went thru(He bought PS4 from amazon) and he couldn't get Xbone either. So my guess is u need to have bought the system from amazon to be able to order the replacement console. Anyone didn't buy either and still got orders thru?
I was thinking the same thing earlier, since I bought my ps4 and XBone from amazon. My Replacement PS4 shipped today but don't really want another XBone.

A proper hypothesis! Though, neither of my friends whose consoles moved into the 'preparing for shipment' or whatever phase bought PS4s from Amazon.

A proper hypothesis! Though, neither of my friends whose consoles moved into the 'preparing for shipment' or whatever phase bought PS4s from Amazon.
K, then it doesn't work that way, which means I have a better chance of getting the Xbone somehow cuz I don't think any of my friends got xbone from amazon.

What's this about replacement consoles on AWD? Read like the previous 10 pages and still confused. Would love to get an Xbone to go with my PS4.

My ps4 went from "not yet shipped" to "preparing for shipment." Am I home free or can they still cancel this?

I don't even have the "cancel" button available anymore on my order.

To add to the theory, I preordered a ps4 the day it went live on e3, but I never paid for it so the order got cancelled after a while.

I did the same exact thing with the xbox one but my xbox one orders tonight kept getting cancelled immediately.

My ps4 went from "not yet shipped" to "preparing for shipment." Am I home free or can they still cancel this?

To add to the theory, I preordered a ps4 the day it went live on e3, but I never paid for it so the order got cancelled after a while.

I did the same exact thing with the xbox one but my xbox one orders tonight kept getting cancelled immediately.
I don't know for sure, but Amazon can probably do all sorts of shenanigans up until you take possession of the shipping box and open it up. (I wouldn't even start to get excited until it says "shipped" at least)

You being unable to cancel a "preparing for shipment" is normal (at this point in time, you're probably unable to change payment also).

Yeah, neither of my friends pre-ordered the PS4 either. I know that one of them pre-ordered ACIV and Watch Dogs for the PS4 at SDCC last year to get the free t-shirts but she cancelled both and never did pre-order the console itself.

They can cancel all they want until "shipped". I contacted CSR last black friday to get my TV cancelled, and it literally took him 10 seconds to cancel it.

They can cancel all they want until "shipped". I contacted CSR last black friday to get my TV cancelled, and it literally took him 10 seconds to cancel it.
Thanks. I'll try not to get too excited. I'll also try not to get to bummed if/when it gets cancelled. There aren't any ps4 games that I'm dying to play immediately but I do want a ps4 someday and it will be years before they drop to this price.

Thanks. I'll try not to get too excited. I'll also try not to get to bummed if/when it gets cancelled. There aren't any ps4 games that I'm dying to play immediately but I do want a ps4 someday and it will be years before they drop to this price.
I wouldn't bother to get too excited even if it does ship. Until you've got a working, decent looking console in hand disappointment is a very real possibility, lol.

Geez those braverly default CE are high as crap. $71 holy hell well if someone reallllly wants to not be a cag there is one up

sigh I was offered to preorder BD CE for just 5 bucks for at least 5 times and I didn't bother to preorder it. Now I can only hope they reprint some more? But I heard from someone that it was impossible because the place got shut down whatsoever.

so, anybody ordering any of the 2 or 3 tb hard drives for like 8 dollars shipped from tiger direct that slick deals is going crazy over right now? i ordered the 3tb, paid with bill me later so ill have time to fight it if they try to charge full price.

That's not how whatsoever is used.

What place? Amazon should have cancelled all the second batch orders if there are no more coming.
The place that made BD CE. I can't remember what he claimed so don't take it seriously and I hope it's not true. They do have more CEs coming for real?

so, anybody ordering any of the 2 or 3 tb hard drives for like 8 dollars shipped from tiger direct that slick deals is going crazy over right now? i ordered the 3tb, paid with bill me later so ill have time to fight it if they try to charge full price.
Got a link?

I was around for the last one of these and wound up having to do a chargeback on my credit card after TD charged me full price when my stuff shipped. I'll avoid that headache this time.

I think most people just got their orders cancelled so maybe this time they won't gape your anus.
For that type of thing, they need to at least buy me dinner first. I'm talking filet and lobster with appetizers.

I'm reading back on that 2010 SD thread with the LG TVs. What a cluster fuck. Hopefully they fixed that shyte sometime in the last 4 years.

As if I didn't have enough trouble sleeping. Amazon also charged my bank account for the ps4. If Tigerdirect charges me full price, I'm SOL paying any bills.

For that type of thing, they need to at least buy me dinner first. I'm talking filet and lobster with appetizers.

I'm reading back on that 2010 SD thread with the LG TVs. What a cluster fuck. Hopefully they fixed that shyte sometime in the last 4 years.

As if I didn't have enough trouble sleeping. Amazon also charged my bank account for the ps4. If Tigerdirect charges me full price, I'm SOL paying any bills.
im pretty sure the tv deal was some kind of coupon that TD decided wasnt valid, that was why they charged full price.

The place that made BD CE. I can't remember what he claimed so don't take it seriously and I hope it's not true. They do have more CEs coming for real?
They opened another round of CE orders after it was released. I ordered one but it's been weeks now with no update. When they did this for other orders, it didn't take too long. I think Fire Emblem Awakening shipped a week after I ordered it back when it was in low stock across the country.

I was around for the last one of these and wound up having to do a chargeback on my credit card after TD charged me full price when my stuff shipped. I'll avoid that headache this time.
Oh wow wish I had seen this before ordering. I did a few orders with 1 day shipping so I guess I'll see pretty soon if I'm going to get screwed. How long ago was this and what came of it? I mean it's not legal so hopefully they had a bunch of chargebacks if they did it to a lot of people and they learned they can't charge whatever they feel they're owed.

bread's done
Back