Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

I factored in sales tax at both Amazon and GS
My PS4 order I placed last night shipped as well. If I'm not satisfied with the condition and want full warranty, I will just trade it to GS and add another $35 to get a new
In Cal with tax on both end it would cost me $48.98 more, I think I would rather get a 3 year accident service plan for $59.99 then pay 50 to get a new one but with one one year of warranty.

My PS4 is "preparing to ship" and I just checked out through the normal process without 1 click. 

I even opted for the 5-8 day standard shipping process so I could have time to pick up some more Kindle cards at my local Gamestop to apply towards my order but it already went to the next stage (less than 3 hours later).

Yeah and if another $370 one pops up I would probably grab it but had three cancelled on me already.
how about a dinger for $288? I found them earlier but since you always helped me when I had questions about stuff figured I would give you first grab at it before I posted it here im pretty sure it a dinger cause here the descrption: Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Packaging may be damaged. Large mark on item case. and it listed as acceptable

Last edited by a moderator:
how about a dinger for $288? I found them earlier but since you always helped me when I had questions about stuff figured I would give you first grab at it before I posted it here im pretty sure it a dinger cause here the descrption: Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Packaging may be damaged. Large mark on item case. and it listed as acceptable
I found the same one too! Everytime I order though, it automatically cancels it. Maybe you'll have more luck than me

I hate all of you who got ps4s today. I probably placed 20+ orders today. Different cards, different shipping methods, with another item, anything I could think of to try to get it to work. Nothing. All cancelled within a few seconds.
But really congrats to all who got them shipped, hopefully they all come in good shape.

Anyone think I should upgrade the shipping speed to one day on the ps4 I just ordered? Any chance it will increase my chances of it shipping? :/

EDIT: Mine says preparing for shipment!!! o_o

Had two separate PS4 orders cancelled. I have two other friends who tried to order them are theirs are preparing for shipment.

Another one of those not for sales? Don't see it myself.

Was one the mint one that's available to add to cart right now for $272.72 ?
That was a third order I tried to place and it was cancelled, too. No big deal. I was just trying to buy one for one of my mom's friend's kids. So I guess I'm now on the prowl for one like everyone else on here, lol.

Well I tried 7 orders total to see if any would go through. I tried all different kinds of ways too (1 click, add to cart and pay, paying with different cards, adjusting shipping time, ect). All 7 were cancelled immediately. Not sure how others got it to go through but congrats.

I think its bs that some people who ordered one today got one already shipped when I did the order last night got canceled
This is really mysterious to me. Maybe it has something to do with paying it in full with amazon credit? Or maybe paying extra for one day shipping or something? I don't even understand why that page of "replacement consoles" exists.

Well I tried 7 orders total to see if any would go through. I tried all different kinds of ways too (1 click, add to cart and pay, paying with different cards, adjusting shipping time, ect). All 7 were cancelled immediately. Not sure how others got it to go through but congrats.
Could it be that it's somehow getting pushed though for people who buy a crapload of stuff from amazon all the time? But if you're reading this thread I assume you buy a lot from amazon too.

This is really mysterious to me. Maybe it has something to do with paying it in full with amazon credit? Or maybe paying extra for one day shipping or something? I don't even understand why that page of "replacement consoles" exists.
I was wondering if it was paying in credit. That was something I couldn't try, but I know others here might.

I used my card, I dont have any amazon credit i just dont get how people accumulate so much on here

Hawkeye3_BecauseBoomrangs.png

I have a $254.54 PS4 I ordered about an hour ago, but I'm tempted to cancel it for an xbox one just to play titanfall. Should I cancel the PS4?

Man I would but there is literally nothing on the XB1 that interests me more than anything on my (physical and digital) shelf full of unplayed 360 games. 

Good luck to those trying though, I'm sure some of you will succeed with an order. :mrgreen: 

If all of our orders actually deliver that would be an awesome way to kickoff this next generation (for me at least).  

bread's done
Back