Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Okay, guys. All the like new day one xbox ones are gone, but now they have "good" ones for $369.81!

DAMN IT. It might be a dinger!

Includes manual, cover art, and case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Clear external signs of wear or damage to the packaging or instructions may be present. Game may have identification markings from its previous owner.

-sigh- Now to keep my like new or cancel in the hopes that this is a dinger?
Those "Good" ones are already gone. LOL

BTW, the "Like New" ones are back it seems. I'm thinking these "Good" ones were upgraded to "Like New"... XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, guys. All the like new day one xbox ones are gone, but now they have "good" ones for $369.81!

Includes manual, cover art, and case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Clear external signs of wear or damage to the packaging or instructions may be present. Game may have identification markings from its previous owner.

Did you get it? I can only see the ghost listing now

Wasn't planning to spend money today, but picked up:

Animal Crossing A New Leaf for $23

Valkyria Chronicles for $12

Lego Indiana Jones for $2.00

Pretty happy with those prices. 

But, seriously, did anyone else get a NOT FOR SALE Xbox One order to go through? I need someone else to wait with me for what hopefully won't be utter disappointment.

There was 3 of them - I released em from the first big restock that came out.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I went to the grocery store. I'm going to drive into the lake on the way back .
haha that how I feel to I went to rent machete kills and thor at redbox and get back n I hear about Mario ds for $2 and other cheap games I'm like got to be shitting me nothing pops up when I'm checking constantly but when I step away restocks happen

But, seriously, did anyone else get a NOT FOR SALE Xbox One order to go through? I need someone else to wait with me for what hopefully won't be utter disappointment.
I think you're the only one I saw who got one. I probably did at least 20 orders and the longest mine made it was 30 mins before getting cancelled. Of course the PS4 goes through on first try, haha.

I think you're the only one I saw who got one. I probably did at least 20 orders and the longest mine made it was 30 mins before getting cancelled. Of course the PS4 goes through on first try, haha.
You at least got one of the 2 consoles I got cancels from both of them

[quote name="SonictheHedgehog1337" post="11577462" timestamp="1393879914"]Yeah, if you're planning on buying Titanfall, I would cancel the Xbox one order and buy the titanfall bundle if you don't mind having a digital copy of the game. It would only be a little bit more and you get a brand new console. That's just me though.

If the Xbox one was like $380, I'd say keep the order because that's too good of a deal.[/quote]

I agree. As I mentioned before I wanted titanfall so that's $50 there and then I got amazon to "pm" the $475 bundle from MS. So I decided to pay the difference for a new system rather than an AWD xbone. $350 or less is great deal though.

I agree. As I mentioned before I wanted titanfall so that's $50 there and then I got amazon to "pm" the $475 bundle from MS. So I decided to pay the difference for a new system rather than an AWD xbone. $350 or less is great deal though.
How did you get them to price match it to $475? I don't want titanfall, but I'd be in for that price. I could just sell titanfall then get a new xbox one for about $425-30.

I know about the $475 ms store promotion, but it says $499 on the main page, so I don't see myself having an easy time convincing amazon to price match.

Ah fuck. At least it's better to be afk. I was actually here and didn't know anything was going on cause I was trying to read through the rest of the thread. Goddammit. :headdesk:

How did you get them to price match it to $475? I don't want titanfall, but I'd be in for that price. I could just sell titanfall then get a new xbox one for about $425-30.

I know about the $475 ms store promotion, but it says $499 on the main page, so I don't see myself having an easy time convincing amazon to price match.
I doubt that they would sell for $50, but who knows. If you do sell it, make sure to sell it fast. The market will be flooded with them soon enough as people will have the same idea that you do.

Most people say that they just screenshot a picture of the final cart with the coupon applied. Still a YMMV, but people seem to be getting it

Going to pass on the $425 X1 I think. Need to save some money right now and I don't have enough credit to justify it. Since there's already been a GC offer and now the Titanfall bundle I know more drops will be ahead.

Going to pass on the $425 X1 I think. Need to save some money right now and I don't have enough credit to justify it. Since there's already been a GC offer and now the Titanfall bundle I know more drops will be ahead.
I wonder if I should pass too. :( I could probably get it for the same price or cheaper soon enough if I change my mind. I have a pretty big ps3, vita/3ds backlog though and only want 1 game for the one right now.

I thought you already when ahead and picked up an Xbox One. Or was that something else you got?

I just cancelled my $369 X1 order. I seem to regret my decisions no matter what I do. At least this way I'll save money. 

Yeah, I think I might cancel my $425 xbox one order. I bought it all with credit, but I might lose my job, so I was going to use that credit to fund my games for the next couple months. If I blow it all on an xbox one, I can't really buy any new games and I won't have any games for the xbox one, lol.

[quote name="ThusSpokeZarathustra" post="11577538" timestamp="1393881229"]How did you get them to price match it to $475? I don't want titanfall, but I'd be in for that price. I could just sell titanfall then get a new xbox one for about $425-30.

I know about the $475 ms store promotion, but it says $499 on the main page, so I don't see myself having an easy time convincing amazon to price match.[/quote]

I just asked CS. Simple as that really. I didn't link anything. I told them MS is having a $25 off special on the bundle can amazon on. They actually said our policy is we don't price match, but here's $25 that will apply automatically when you order. It was a round about way I guess of price matching. And it worked fine. I was pretty surprised. I prefer no tax :)

Yeah, I think I might cancel my $425 xbox one order. I bought it all with credit, but I might lose my job, so I was going to use that credit to fund my games for the next couple months. If I blow it all on an xbox one, I can't really buy any new games and I won't have any games for the xbox one, lol.
Glad to see your got your priorities in the right place since you are losing your job.

Might want to use that credit to buy useful things like toilet paper. Wiping your ass with your hand sucks.

Ahh stuck on the train home from work would love to take a look to see if there are any scraps left but AWD site on the phone is garbage and it's just a pain in the ass to get to the full site AWD.

bread's done
Back