Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Well sad news on my 60GB PS3. Sounds good, Looks good, Worked playing sleeping dogs for a few hours, yet to test a ps2 game though. I popped in the last of us and it has frozen up on me 2 times already. First time made it through 10-15 mins gameplay, after that froze at warning screen.

No bueno :/
trade into gamestop for a 50% bonus towards a Wii U. If you don't want a wii u, return the wii u after buying it for the extra credit, buy amazon gift cards with that and boom.

that or ebay it. :)

What is a 'not for sale' PS4? I'm lost. Are you saying you bought it and you're not selling it or is it like a defective one? Someone enlighten me. I recently got a $296 PS4 that I haven't set up yet due to work. So wondering if mine is in danger of being a failure/blue light product.

What is a 'not for sale' PS4? I'm lost. Are you saying you bought it and you're not selling it or is it like a defective one? Someone enlighten me. I recently got a $296 PS4 that I haven't set up yet due to work. So wondering if mine is in danger of being a failure/blue light product.
They were systems found through what I assume was a loophole link, that had "Not for Sale/Replacement" in the title.

trade into gamestop for a 50% bonus towards a Wii U. If you don't want a wii u, return the wii u after buying it for the extra credit, buy amazon gift cards with that and boom.

that or ebay it. :)
it was supposed to be for a friend though haha, and I think maybe this has the overheating problems. Because it was working 100% and now its just failing on me every so often. System is hot as shit too. Easy fix? if anyone knows.

Well sad news on my 60GB PS3. Sounds good, Looks good, Worked playing sleeping dogs for a few hours, yet to test a ps2 game though. I popped in the last of us and it has frozen up on me 2 times already. First time made it through 10-15 mins gameplay, after that froze at warning screen.

No bueno :/
You're the third person I've heard say The Last of Us killed their PS3.

I doubt and hope that it doesn't ruin it for you - but I am more concerned about getting my recent PS4 order price matched. Its business for me.
Nope cause when you trying to get deals you always have to take risks sometime and it up to each person rather the risk is worth it or not if you question the risk then don't take it

Last edited by a moderator:
you can get tactics ogre new for like 4 bucks or something but it'll be back ordered. still if you don't need to play it right away its there.

Received my PS4 today and it is defective.  Opened the box and the seal was broken so it was definitely used.  Hooked it up and turned it on and it booted into safe mode (not sure if normal or not).  It then started up and asked for language and then found the Wifi and asked for the password.  Entered the password and while trying to connect the video starts to go all fuzzy and blink out.  Within 20 seconds the PS4 shuts down.  Tried several more times and the same thing kept happening. 

Received my PS4 today and it is defective. Opened the box and the seal was broken so it was definitely used. Hooked it up and turned it on and it booted into safe mode (not sure if normal or not). It then started up and asked for language and then found the Wifi and asked for the password. Entered the password and while trying to connect the video starts to go all fuzzy and blink out. Within 20 seconds the PS4 shuts down. Tried several more times and the same thing kept happening.
fuck that sucks. What are you going to do with it? Send it back to Sony or amazon? Or would a console like this somehow be approved at gs for a trade in?

it was supposed to be for a friend though haha, and I think maybe this has the overheating problems. Because it was working 100% and now its just failing on me every so often. System is hot as shit too. Easy fix? if anyone knows.
no, is it the first gen 60 gb one? if so, precursor to ylod...

fuck that sucks. What are you going to do with it? Send it back to Sony or amazon? Or would a console like this somehow be approved at gs for a trade in?
I will probably contact Amazon to get a possible replacement (not likely I know) or contact Sony and see if they will repair it. I have a working one already that I got at launch and this was for my brother to use for The Show. I would rather not trade it in to Gamestop since I hate shopping there. What is the penalty for taking cash for a trade in instead of in-store credit?

@Play3rtwo The system was listed as very good.
I already went through a dead on arrival blod console at launch and the replacement had start-up issues that caused me to have to replace that one but the third one I got has worked like a charm the last 4 months.

It wasn't totally unexpected with the weirdness of the deal to begin with. I'm not upset at all and know that at worst I'll have to drop it off at ups to return for a full refund.

i'm curious. the person with the not for sale ps4 that didn't have a controller included... what was the condition?
Condition: Used - Very Good
Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item is in original packaging, but packaging may come damaged. Item has no cosmetic scratches or blemishes. Item has no cracks or dents. All accessories are present and undamaged.

Update: Their customer service rocks, as usual. They issued me a $60 credit that I could use only towards a new controller so I immediately picked one up.

They were PS4's on AWD that aren't listed and "NOT FOR SALE" but people have gotten around to getting them added to cart and getting the order to go through. MOST orders get automatically canceled, however a good number of CAGs have gotten an order to ship. They are being called as NOT FOR SALE - PS4 or Xbox One. Basically they are AWD PS4 systems, since you already got one, you don't really have to worry. Except make sure to test your system!

Just got my NFS VG PS4 that was 254. Only had time to open the box. Had been opened but had the codes (but may have been redeemed). Just have to test it later tonight.

Ok, mine was Like New and should be arriving tomorrow.

if you trade it into gamestop, get credit then buy amazon kindle cards there to re-coup the amazon credit.

I'm a bit nervous but hopefully mine will arrive in good shape with the controller.

My LN Link Between Worlds and Zombi U both came in today - no Club Nintendo codes and the ALBW packaging had a small ding in it but everything else looks good. My 3DS should start getting some love soon.

Condition: Used - Very Good
Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item is in original packaging, but packaging may come damaged. Item has no cosmetic scratches or blemishes. Item has no cracks or dents. All accessories are present and undamaged.

Update: Their customer service rocks, as usual. They issued me a $60 credit that I could use only towards a new controller so I immediately picked one up.
Glad that worked out for you! I think that's the one I bought first, but I cancelled it before it processed to get the one that said tested fully working.

Looks like mine shipped earlier today after I ordered Saturday night. Ill have to wait about a week and a half as ill be busy with work until then unless it arrives this week.

My Sony Gold Wireless Headset came in and it was still in the original box with everything in their wrappers, including the dongle. Charging the bad boy up right now. Knock on wood, I've been very fortunate with all of my AWD purchases.

I will be having the PS4 repaired by Sony. It would be highly unlikely that Gamestop would have accepted it since half the time it wouldn't even power up and when it did the console shut off within a minute or two at most. 

How much was Gamestop giving if you traded it in towards a PS4?

I will be having the PS4 repaired by Sony. It would be highly unlikely that Gamestop would have accepted it since half the time it wouldn't even power up and when it did the console shut off within a minute or two at most.

How much was Gamestop giving if you traded it in towards a PS4?
$397.50 I believe

I was able to get one of the NOT FOR RESALE PS4s for $254 on Saturday afternoon and it was delivered today. The seal was broken and the console had dust or something on it, but the cables and controller were all still brand new. So far no issues, I was able to go through setup and play a Blu ray. $10 PSN credit was unused.

bread's done
Back