Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Yeah, I'm noticing a large amount coming through as well. Perhaps they're knocking out back-logs in the electronic returns. I've seen how they do Warehouse Deals appraisals and crap. It's very time consuming.

They're just taunting me with those $297 and $277 PS4 (ghost?) postings.  They show up but aren't there when I try to put them in my cart for the past 5 mins or so.

Clear the item out of your saved for later. There seems to be a cache issue where it won't add to your cart if it's in your saved for later from the Marketplace. Just snagged a PS4 for my friend. ;p

I notice you guys say things are dingers.. how would you know, I never see AWD mention that it's a dinger.

I wasn't interested in a ps4 at retail right now, but for $280 or so I am.

Last edited by a moderator:
Snagged a copy of :ps4: Thief for $35.63 (A).

(Medium mark on item case. Large cut / scratch on item case. Large cut / scratch on Cover Art.)
Sweet catch. I got a copy of Skyrim like that the day after it released for $25. Looked like someone's puppy got at the box but hey. Launch title that quick? I'll take it.

got one very good and like new. probably keep one at the man cave unit to watch the wwe app and the other will be at the office at work as a travel unit. 

I got up this morning and started messing with my NFS Xbox One. The SN on the box doesn't match the console SN, just like others have said. I did register it with MS so that was good. As for the disc drive problem I found a trick on YouTube that seems to working for me right now. You push the disc in so that it starts to pull it in the console then hold it for a split second before you let it go. Game loaded right up and I was able to play. I think I'll keep it for a few weeks before sending it in to MS. I really want to play Titanfall and I know the turnaround is going to be at least 2 weeks.

Yea I tried to buy it but was too late/it didn't exist.. The hunt continues...
Are you guys making sure you kick it out of your "Save For Later" before trying to put it in your cart again? If that doesn't work, try it on another browser..

They must give in to our demands!

bread's done
Back