Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

Not bad. I still need to decide what to do with the CE's figurines and novel, which I don't really want to keep. I love how the steelbook and soundtrack look, and I want to hold onto the game since it includes an "exclusive" physical manual ( :roll:).
Would totally be interested if you ever want to get rid of the steelbook ;)

Have you ever called them and asked for either an exchange OR to knock a bit off of it because it seems bound for AWD, anyway?
I haven't been bothering to contact them the last couple weeks and just generally returning stuff because it's been such a pointless waste of time. Others don't get USB cables and get $62 and lately I've been getting smashed up and defaced items and form letter responses with instructions on how to return items using the automated process.

Going to complain on this one though just because I'm so irritated that their shipping has been so awful and then they seemingly shipped me an item that was already damaged beyond acceptable limits.

Would totally be interested if you ever want to get rid of the steelbook ;)

Once I saw the CE unboxed I lost interest in it because the figures were even smaller than I expected but that steelbook is hot stuff still.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone ever look for video cards for PC gaming? Buddy just gave me his old PC said its new a new card and should be good to go. I saw a few but not really sure if AWD is the way to go or not.

Sell it to Eldritch for Amazon monies so he can complete his 12 dozen cult of croft diorama. :p
Nah, now I need one of those Arkham Origins Joker statues. It would be perfect to put elevated and have them circled around it like he's giving them orders.

Anyone ever look for video cards for PC gaming? Buddy just gave me his old PC said its new a new card and should be good to go. I saw a few but not really sure if AWD is the way to go or not.
The prices to me aren't nearly good enough to justify it and people often do shady things with GPUs and CPUs and then return them (like OC them way too far until they're damaged). Plus a lot of these cards when purchased new come with 3-5 year manufacturer's warranties and frequently go on sale. If you're vigilant and watch SD for the cards you're interested in you'll be able to snag a new version for no more than AWD is charging and maybe even get a few games with it.

Edit- Looks like Tom's just updated their recommendations on best GPUs for the money too so good starting place if you need some guidance. http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-graphics-card-review,3107.html

Now I'm going to go lay down for a bit so have fun with the restock.

Well, this is what I get for saying I never have problems with 2 days shipping and AWD. Ordered a Kinect mount Saturday, was supposed to be here Wednesday but came today. No biggie. Open the box, correct Kinect mount box but it includes a Niko Charger....

19446-wat-lady-QdEY.jpeg

Anyway, they gave me a full refund and some promo credit to buy a new one.

Well, this is what I get for saying I never have problems with 2 days shipping and AWD. Ordered a Kinect mount Saturday, was supposed to be here Wednesday but came today. No biggie. Open the box, correct Kinect mount box but it includes a Niko Charger....

Anyway, they gave me a full refund and some promo credit to buy a new one.
Wait, they gave you a full refund plus extra for giving you too many items in the box? Watch my problem be answered with a form letter indicating that they went ahead and refunded me despite indicating that wasn't my desired solution to the problem or asking me if that's what I wanted. Did that last time I had a problem and complained even though the item wasn't available for order any longer.

Wait, they gave you a full refund plus extra for giving you too many items in the box? Watch my problem be answered with a form letter indicating that they went ahead and refunded me despite indicating that wasn't my desired solution to the problem or asking me if that's what I wanted. Did that last time I had a problem and complained even though the item wasn't available for order any longer.
No the Kinect mount was NOT in the box, only a random Niko charger.

No the Kinect mount was NOT in the box, only a random Niko charger.
OK that makes more sense now, though still find it funny that they actually paid you for the problem. Should have told them a USB cable was missing as well. In fact that's what I should have complained about with this CE!...

Extremely random but yes. That's why people were hunting them down when they got converted to used even though they were still nearly $60.

OK that makes more sense now, though still find it funny that they actually paid you for the problem. Should have told them a USB cable was missing as well. In fact that's what I should have complained about with this CE!...
Its funny because it has the "graded by AWD" sticker on the box, but someone clearly just send in their Kinect mount box with a Niko Charger in it :D The reason the gave me the promo on top of the refund was so I could buy a NEW Kinect mount. I don't like trying to get extra out of them since they have always been good to me.

Extremely random but yes. That's why people were hunting them down when they got converted to used even though they were still nearly $60.
Lol my bad I was able to get one collectors edition when it got converted

Watch my problem be answered with a form letter indicating that they went ahead and refunded me despite indicating that wasn't my desired solution to the problem or asking me if that's what I wanted.
Winner winner chicken dinner. I'm good at this game. Shocked they responded in under 30 minutes though.

Nah, now I need one of those Arkham Origins Joker statues. It would be perfect to put elevated and have them circled around it like he's giving them orders.

The prices to me aren't nearly good enough to justify it and people often do shady things with GPUs and CPUs and then return them (like OC them way too far until they're damaged). Plus a lot of these cards when purchased new come with 3-5 year manufacturer's warranties and frequently go on sale. If you're vigilant and watch SD for the cards you're interested in you'll be able to snag a new version for no more than AWD is charging and maybe even get a few games with it.

Edit- Looks like Tom's just updated their recommendations on best GPUs for the money too so good starting place if you need some guidance. http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-graphics-card-review,3107.html

Now I'm going to go lay down for a bit so have fun with the restock.
Thanks for the tip good sir!

Will take a look there and check out the ones reviewed. As I only really need it for Diablo 3, but if I can get a solid deal for a good one i might go for it lol

FINALLY!!!

Got my 3 games I ordered back on Monday in, even though I chose 1 day shipping

Dead Rising 3 ( $27), NFS Rivals PS4 ( $22), and NBA 2k14 PS4 ($28)

All came with cases, inserts , and disc

dead rising 3 is the game of the launch, for either system
was amazing

need for speed was ok too and NBA 2K14 surprised me a lot with my career mode,

My (G) Sleeping Dogs came in today. It was new and sealed, but it looks like it was damaged during transit. Looks like someone got a hammer and smashed the top left corner of the case. Broken pieces of plastic and all. Anyone know where I can find spare cases?

My (G) Sleeping Dogs came in today. It was new and sealed, but it looks like it was damaged during transit. Looks like someone got a hammer and smashed the top left corner of the case. Broken pieces of plastic and all. Anyone know where I can find spare cases?
Just go to gamestop and ask them for a spare case when you buy something. They have tons laying around and from my experience are more than happy to give you one no charge if you buy something.

what the F$#%$? The gold wireless headset is up for U$102.1, USED!!!!!! The MSRP is U$99!!!
Yeah, there's no listing from Amazon for a new one right now so that's probably why. All the listings are above MSRP. It should drop down once it either comes back in stock or the other listings go down.

Well until they figure out what their microtransaction model is. Hopefully it's more of the TF2 direction with it being cosmetic stuff than anything pay to win.
From what I've played/seen, I'd guess it would end up like Mass Effect 3 where you can buy the packs that give you the new character variants and the hats/tattoos/etc in them, but you really don't have to play too much to even get the most expensive packs, so even if it could be considered a little "pay to win" I don't honestly think it will be that bad, and there's a classic mode online that doesn't allow variants so there's always that as well. Plus if all the maps/modes/character dlc is free, I am perfectly fine with them doing it Mass Effect style and charging for little stuff while the big stuff is free since I never paid a dime in the ME multi and still had a blast with it.

[quote name="Davivascaino" post="11591230" timestamp="1394234591"]what the F$#%$? The gold wireless headset is up for U$102.1, USED!!!!!! The MSRP is U$99!!![/quote]whats your price point? Can get it new from best buy for 85.xx before tax if you buy with a game from them. Or buy a $3 Xbox game and it works. Or you can return a game later too. FYI.

I spoke with a supervisor for Customer Service and was able to get $100 off a Xbox One Titanfall bundle since they cancelled my Not For Sale console. YMMV

bread's done
Back