Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

So I just heard from Sushma at Amazon about my Ontrac problem, she (he?) said that they have extended my prime an extra month for free and if I don't get it by Friday at 12 pm I get to keep the game free...she completely ignored that they seemed to have lost my package so more than likely I'll never see the game at all and will prolly have to pay more for it when I reorder

Last edited by a moderator:
So I just heard from Sushma at Amazon about my Ontrac problem, she (he?) said that they have extended my prime an extra month for free and if I don't get it by Friday at 12 pm I get to keep the game free...she completely ignored that they seemed to have lost my package so more than likely I'll never see the game at all and will prolly have to pay more for it when I reorder
What game was it? And is it a game amazon carries directly?

It was a Professor Layton game, fulfilled by Amazon, but sold by someone else. Amazon does carry it, but they want like 30 dollars for it or something.
instead taking the free month of Prime what you should of done since your game was sold and fulfilled by amazon through amazon warehouse which is amazon directly anyhow and should of asked them since the item wasn't delivered to you and is now either lost or stolen see if they could of sent you a copy brand new out or give you enough credit to place the order yourself

instead taking the free month of Prime what you should of done since your game was sold and fulfilled by amazon through amazon warehouse which is amazon directly anyhow and should of asked them since the item wasn't delivered to you and is now either lost or stolen see if they could of sent you a copy brand new out or give you enough credit to place the order yourself
I never took it, they've been emailing me, I haven't emailed them back yet that I wanted that, think i'm just going to call them

nah no instead, do both.

If they still have not change the terms it if the item missed the delivery window they will issue you a free month of prime (if you are a prime member)

New PS4s are back in stock at Amazon. That VG Warehouse listing should be dropping sometime soon I imagine.

nah no instead, do both.
If they still have not change the terms it if the item missed the delivery window they will issue you a free month of prime (if you are a prime member)
Yup I'm prime

Lady on the phone called Ontrac, and they told her something completely different from what they told me, they say they lost it...so the lady is going to call me back Friday and issue refund, game, and prime or something like that. I'll worry about it when she calls, meanwhile Ontrac keeps screwing with my stuff
Hopefully my order this morning from the restock isn't through them

Asking here because this is probably the quickest place I'll get a response,but does the 30 day PS+ trial that comes with the launch PS4 consoles work even if you have a Plus sub already?

my acceptable metalic ds lite arrived ^O^ and it looks perfect outside the stylus missing not Like I care as I have extras. didn't come in original packaging or anything but other than that it looks like it was barely used if at all. All thats left is to test it.

Double edit: the VG for $277.xx is back up

The PS4 dropped to $277.19 for VG

also a good for $257.xx was there and gone (was that a dinger?)

the PS4 VG condition shows in stock on March 21 though, are these traded in PS4s recently?

And looks like it's OOS lol.......

Dang, the VG with cosmetic imperfection that's in stock now isn't available anymore.  Wanted to get that to do a trade at GS before the 50% extra credit was gone.

i put in for the like new at $296 (contrary to what I wanted sub $300 after tax) ... hopefully I can get one for less and cancel this one.

I forgot to update everyone on the PS4s I got earlier in the week. I ordered a LN PS4 for $296 on 3/6 and VG PS4 for $277 on 3/7. I received the former on 3/10 and the latter on 3/11. The LN PS4 was brand new, still in box with all packaging and unopened. The box just had a few tears/minor gashes on the outside. The VG PS4 was used (original owner still had his profile on the system) but the $10 and PS Plus codes were unclaimed. System booted up in safe mode but appeared to function normally after that. I think I will sell that one to Gamestop for the $397.50 credit. 

Damn so tempted. But wai you tax Amazonnnnn? Only the VG is showing up, and that's like $75 off after tax. T^T
move to another state, Amazon/Amazon WH collects tax from the following states:

Arizona, California, Connecticut, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin

^ That $257 one was good I think. It only said something about damaged packaging though so maybe a dinger?

I'm cancelling that LN one I just ordered so one should be popping up.

Arizona, California, Connecticut, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin
Woah. That's a lot more states than I thought were being taxed. Thought it was only a few of them.

my 2nd ps4 has finally shipped - order on 3/7 at $277.

Hope its better than the first one - BLOD!!!
Mine changed to "shipping now" earlier this morning. I'm very anxious. I just wish it would ship already. My first one was BLOD as well but it was NFS.

I received my BLOD console on 3/5. With Amazon's 30 day return policy, how much more time do you guys think I have to mail it back to Amazon? I just wanted to hold on to it now with a couple people mentioning controller issues. The controller on my BLOD console is fine and I carefully cleaned it very very well because I thought the console was working fine at first. If the console that's "shipping now" has a busted controller, I'll feel like a real idiot returning the other one.

That's why I'm not renewing my prime when it expires. Sales tax killed any good deal and I just found myself shopping at B&M more often and skipping shipping all together. Sucks really.

That's why I'm not renewing my prime when it expires. Sales tax killed any good deal
This. If they were to split off the amazon videos/lending library/soon-to-be-music from the shipping, i'd probably just renew the shipping. but I don't even know if I save $80 on shipping a year as it is

As usual you're all welcome. That stuff popped up under a minute after I went AFK to go to the library and grocery store. At least it wasn't nearly as bad as last week.

My Stick of Truth hasn't shipped yet but has been bumped up to the 19th at least (from the 25th) so it's completely ridiculous that passes for two day shipping but at least it's less likely to be outright cancelled.

So I opened my ps4 to check it out. No hdmi and no charging cable for controller. That looks like a regular micro USB charger, right? Will it charge connected to like a wall USB jack? I have it plugged in but no indication that its actually charging. Gotta stop and grab a game to see if it actually works after I get off work. I will say that the serial in box and machine done match up so my expectation is that it won't work. So I'll hope for the best
Yes, it's standard micro USB and will charge from a PC or wall adapter like any micro USB device.

Hopefully it's turns up at 12:01PM Friday then.

Free month of Prime is their policy if they miss a guaranteed delivery date and it's shipped by them. They don't always want to do it, even when you ask, but it's actual policy. So if anything she should get both.

Holy crap, not going to be stalking that Symphonia CE endlessly. Especially since I ordered one new for $100 when they came back up for back order a week or so ago and they just updated the date to next week. Stupid AWD and it's sentience.

So much hates. >=/
I am soz, I honestly have been trying to snipe a damn Xbox One all day long on 3 monitors with page monitor/auto refresh and not a damn thing has popped up. When the PS4 popped up, it is Like New by the way I check the description again and it is a dinger, for $257 I just couldn't pass it up. The good news is there is the possibility of some $257 PS4's popping up.

I wonder how they price stuff, is it based off in stock items or is it physically being priced by a team?

Has anyone else noticed the Xbox one page says "With Forza Motorsport 5" now? That was not there last night.

I'm surprised I managed to get ahold of a $27 Tales of Symphonia during the recent restock (not going to bother with the CE, especially at those prices). Maybe now I'll try selling my GCN copy.

bread's done
Back