Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

haha makes me happy so many cags were able to get those ps3s. I finally feel like I made a significant contribution to this thread. now then...back on the hunt...

skyrim is STILL up...

haha makes me happy so many cags were able to get those ps3s. I finally feel like I made a significant contribution to this thread. now then...back on the hunt...
skyrim is STILL up...
I'm on my phone so I appreciate all the help that people post on here. I never get to see the regular warehouse deals anymore haha

Really wanted Ni No Kuni - but at the time it was the only thing I wanted and didn't want to pay shipping that was more then the game.   

My 60GB PS3 is preparing for shipment. The 20GB one, which is thrown in with a bunch of games thanks to my 1-click frenzy, hasn't changed yet.

How does one get banned from Amazon Trading In?

Just curious.  I know they only allow 2 trades per game/system a year, but what if it's the same "system" but different GB and it allows you to make a trade in on the website?

Picked up Orange Box and a $3 skyrim :). I never played it before...... probably never will with my backlog. I'll just add it to the collection. Thanks for the postings guys.

Damn, still needing a PS3 and missed this. Of course it popped up during the hour I had to leave :(

I did grab a few $2 games though. Thanks for posting them. One of these days I'll finally nab my elusive PS3.
exactly same thing here been on most the day then leave to get needed groceries for a hour and of course that when the restock happened but I at least got a copy of orange box 360

skyrim is STILL up...
Thanks a million. Was lurking for months to jump on a PS3 that is at least $120 but I'll take $25. lol

Got my PS4 back from Sony yesterday.  Went and traded it in to Gamestop for $397.50 and got a brand new one.  For $285 I have a brand new PS4, not a bad deal at all.

Dang man had a copy of the orange box and it went out of stock in the middle of checkout. Must be flippers because there were still 19 available a few seconds earlier.

My "Not for Sale" PS4 arrived and it is DOA. Not sure the reason. It turns on but there is no picture at all. Anyone care to give me an idea of how to proceed.
Just contacted Amazon and received a 20% credit on my $295 PS4. Now to contact Sony and get it replace. I will have $235 plus some time into it but it should turn a hundred dollar profit.

Thanks to everyone in the thread for all of the great work. I am indebted to you.

just cancelled 2 skyrim a double dash and over 1600 preorders

im officially done with amazon thanks for all the good times guys ill still help out here since you guys are family but im just done with the bs from cs
1600+ preorders? calling bogus on that, unless you run some 'company'.

How does one get banned from Amazon Trading In?

Just curious. I know they only allow 2 trades per game/system a year, but what if it's the same "system" but different GB and it allows you to make a trade in on the website?
Using multiple accounts to conduct trade ins for oneself (if they catch on) and or bolstering seller activity and having way too many returns.

Just contacted Amazon and received a 20% credit on my $295 PS4. Now to contact Sony and get it replace. I will have $235 plus some time into it but it should turn a hundred dollar profit.

Thanks to everyone in the thread for all of the great work. I am indebted to you.
Now find me a ffx/x-2 and gta v phantom. jk ;)

welp guess im not leaving amazon just yet just gave me a 30 dollar credit because cs checking an error on my account logged me out so when i clicked 1 click it asked me to relog on both those ps3s 

welp guess im not leaving amazon just yet just gave me a 30 dollar credit because cs checking an error on my account logged me out so when i clicked 1 click it asked me to relog on both those ps3s
I honestly don't ever know what to believe with you and your Amazon stories. :rofl:

Thanks for waiting.
I'm very sorry that you weren't able to took advantage of the Amazon Warehouse Deal item. I'll be happy to help you.
May I please have the link on the item, page?

Me:http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/...(See full link)

Ricky:Thank you.

Me:and
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/...(See full link)
those were the 2 instances that i got bounced out of 1 click while talking to cs
both within a 4 minute time span

Ricky:I'm sorry to hear about that. What I can offer is to issue a $30 promotional credit on your account which you can use on your next purchase for items ship and sold by Amazon as exception.

Where are all the people complaining about flippers now that some of you guys have enough skyrim to make a throne?

( oh yeah right here lol ).

Last edited by a moderator:
still over here just staring at the "Not yet Shipped"

something tells me I should just go eat and come back to whatever surprise I have in store.

Wonder who's going to complain about their 60GB ps3 not coming with a full game. 

May not include manual, cover art, or case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder who's going to complain about their 60GB ps3 not coming with a full game.

[SIZE=x-small]May not include manual, cover art, or case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed.[/SIZE]
ZIINNNGGGGG

I know who you're talking about ;D

bread's done
Back