Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

I really wonder if they had pallets full of those four games or they just oversold them by several hundred.
All of mine are in the clear. :whistle2:

Oh yeah, I'm going to need you to tape your computer screen to your body so DKC:TF doesn't pop up before I get more credit. :joystick:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just impulse-bought COD Ghosts for the X1.

I guess after playing Titanfall I want to try more shooters. They're not my favorite genre but I'm feeling the itch to shoot a bunch of shit now.

So someone explain to me why updating the payment method on things that haven't even attempted to ship yet has pushed them to Monday?  Not even Saturday, MONDAY...

yeah i'm just messing around
To your point 15 is a bit excessive as was the case with one fellow here if you only need one to play so it is obvious what the rest is for. At the same time their are probably more who did buy more and excessive but said nothing. Not so surprising given the deal but still.

Could be anything from covered in nasty and missing all accessories after being thrown across the warehouse to mint without box.
I'm complaining if it is missing any accessories.

Condition: Used - Acceptable

May not include manual, cover art, or case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed.

That joke was funny the first 12 dozen times I heard it
Still funny. ;)
And it's still funny.
image.png

Never going to escape that just like Eld and the cult of croft and him stealing games from GS and Amazon. :lol: Right M-A-R?!

Skyrim came back and managed to get one. But wow, worst time to take a quick nap. Can't believe I missed all of this. 

Is this "the Eldritch Effect"?

This was fun! Looking forward to what may be coming in from Amazon once the order I placed ships. If not, it was fun to be a part of it. All the best to the rest of you. Happy hunting and all jokes aside, Eld sorry you missed out. See you all later! :)

Apparently cowboom you can't cancel after its been processed even though it takes two days to ship, so I guess I could try locking in a trade in for this 60 gig one..

My 60 GB ps3, Ni No Kuni, Arkham City, Portal 2, Skyrim, and Mario Kart DD for a total of $40 are Shipping Now. In a related story I have a semi.

bread's done
Back