Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
I was actually a little down missing out on the ps3's but after hearing about all the problems with most of them with this batch I'm kind of happy in a way I wasn't able to order one in time

The 60GB PS3 I got seems to be in pretty great shape, with no marks or scratches anywhere on it and able to easily run a PS2 game (I tested Dynasty Warriors 4). I should probably try playing something for a good length of time to see if it would shut down within a hour like some people have posted, but otherwise this looks like a pretty fantastic find for ~$25. :D/

All the games I ordered were in their expected conditions with no surprise discs anywhere (I wouldn't have minded FIFA 14 in a FIFA Soccer 13 case or NBA 2k14 in an NBA 2k12 case :whistle2: ).

Also, this probably got buried by all of the PS3-condition reports, but does anyone know of a way to check if the Steam code included with Portal 2 :)ps3:) is valid without actually redeeming it, similarly to how you can do it for PSN/XBL codes?

Tried and failed to get it. Already spent $450 on Amazon I didn't know I was going to when I bought one of the new Titanfall bundles a couple minutes ago. Didn't have the patience or 1-Click skillz to get one of sub-$300 PS4 or One systems.

Now that my hunt for one of the new consoles has been handled I am back to wanting one of the "fancy" 3DSXLs (either a really cool color or one of the special ones made for specific games or characters) that I dont really need at all since I have my Red 3DS that came with Super Mario 3D Land. Under $150 for a color and under $175 for one of the special ones.

I've personally never seen FF12 on the amazon warehouse deals list.

They have it VG from an amazon fulfilled 3rd party seller for 8.95, though. Or like new from amazon directly for 12.xx.

Here's the page.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000F5IH2I/sr=8-1/qid=1395462491/ref=olp_prime_used?ie=UTF8&colid=&coliid=&condition=used&me=&qid=1395462491&seller=&shipPromoFilter=1&sort=sip&sr=8-1

I don't know if the greatest hits thing matters to you or not.
They actually have a copy thats been on the warehouse since before I started even using the site and the ce is usually up as well.

the ce is listed for 14 as acceptable though thus why its been there all this time. No ones willing to take the gamble that it may not be acceptable.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000LOAQNQ/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1395493686&sr=1-2

gh copy is 10.xx for g and 12.xx for ln http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000F5IH2I/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1395493686&sr=1-1

not sure if it has been noted but ps4 TIV went up, didnt notice when, after 50% total tiv is 412.5 at gamestop.

on another note (G) 22.xx 360 elite came complete in box, with av cable and 2 hdmi cables and 360 audio adapter. disc tray opens and closes, but it will not read disc, no error message when disc is inserted but it doesn't sound like its spinning. the 360 looked like it was in great condition, removed the faceplate and it looks like someone opened it and tried really hard to make it look like they didnt. I could tell the MS sticker was removed and placed back on Guessing the disc drive wass worked on or switched out, come to think of it, havent tried a dvd.

An update on my ps3; I ran it all night downloading a few games after watching a dvd and a blue ray last night to stress test it and it's still going. The fan isn't loud but it is blowing out hot air, so I might have to say this is the best deal I've ever gotten in on.

An update on my ps3; I ran it all night downloading a few games after watching a dvd and a blue ray last night to stress test it and it's still going. The fan isn't loud but it is blowing out hot air, so I might have to say this is the best deal I've ever gotten in on.
that is not a stress test, I recommend a high intensity game like "The Last of Us" or Uncharted to see how it performs.

BTW I used to love my fatty 60gb, but I was more happy after I sold it and got a smaller ps3.

Well, I'm batting 3/3 now on AWD. The PS4, Xbox One and Xbox 360 I've bought are all working superbly. Currently testing my 360 unit with the superb Pacific Rim movie and everything is running fine. 

Maybe a silly question, but is the Skylanders PS3 portal compatible with PS4? Can't find a definitive answer. Going to just sell mine off if not.

Maybe a silly question, but is the Skylanders PS3 portal compatible with PS4? Can't find a definitive answer. Going to just sell mine off if not.
im trying to figure out the same thing, far as i can tell the only ones that arent cross compatible are the xbox 360 and xbox one portals, and 3ds of course

For anyone who received a BLOD or bad PS4 from AWD and got it fixed through Sony: what process did you take to get it fixed since it is technically second hand (no receipt)? I've got 2 units here that are bad and need to be fixed and I'm tired of returning units to Amazon.

For anyone who received a BLOD or bad PS4 from AWD and got it fixed through Sony: what process did you take to get it fixed since it is technically second hand (no receipt)? I've got 2 units here that are bad and need to be fixed and I'm tired of returning units to Amazon.
What condition were your ps4s listed as?

that is not a stress test, I recommend a high intensity game like "The Last of Us" or Uncharted to see how it performs.

BTW I used to love my fatty 60gb, but I was more happy after I sold it and got a smaller ps3.
I don't have any of them anymore since I sold my ps3 towards a ps4 last year, but I played the portal for about an hour with no real issues and the fan staying quiet.

What condition were your ps4s listed as?
I had a similar situation. Mine was listed as like new but there is no picture. Amazon offered me 20% and I can see if Sony will replace it. If they don't then it will all go to Amazon.

From what I have gathered it sounds like if the console was registered through the warranty card it would only be covered to the original owner. If it wasn't registered then it would probably get fixed without a receipt.

not sure if it has been noted but ps4 TIV went up, didnt notice when, after 50% total tiv is 412.5 at gamestop.
Has anyone tried trading in their Warehouse PS4 for a brand new PS4? I kind of want to, but I'm afraid they're going to give me crap about it. I mean, it does look kind of strange trading in something for the same thing.

Are 'acceptable' consoles supposed to come with a controller or no? Aka the 60GB PS3 that I received (which I still haven't gotten to work...) didn't come with one. Just curious if it's worth talking to Amazon about

So am I better waiting for a Wii U to pop up on AWD or buying the $200 Nintendo refurb?
In my opinion I would go with the Nintendo refurb. I've never seen a Wii-U go for under $200 on AWD and at least with the refurb it has to be covered by some kind of warranty through Nintendo....you would think at least.

Are 'acceptable' consoles supposed to come with a controller or no? Aka the 60GB PS3 that I received (which I still haven't gotten to work...) didn't come with one. Just curious if it's worth talking to Amazon about
Acceptable - If an item has been tested and verified to be in perfect working order, but the item shows signs of wear including scratches, dents, and other aesthetic problems, we will assign the condition of "acceptable." It's possible the packaging has been replaced to better protect the item, manuals may be missing, and the item may contain third party attachments.

So it doesn't really say. Personally, mine did come with a SixAxis, but some didn't.

Acceptable - If an item has been tested and verified to be in perfect working order, but the item shows signs of wear including scratches, dents, and other aesthetic problems, we will assign the condition of "acceptable." It's possible the packaging has been replaced to better protect the item, manuals may be missing, and the item may contain third party attachments.

So it doesn't really say. Personally, mine did come with a SixAxis, but some didn't.
So if the PS3 refuses to accept discs, it's not in acceptable condition? :(

It sucks so many got defective ps3. I'm skeptical about how long mine will last, but the 1tb hard drive will come in handy when it dies

I believe acceptable consoles are allowed to have missing accessories. The system itself is still supposed to be fully functional. If you are missing a controller, Amazon will still probably offer you a partial refund, so it is worth mentioning to cs.

"Item may be missing or have irreparable damage to one or all of the following: original packaging, controller(s), bundled game(s), cables, user manual."

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201126370

I believe acceptable consoles are allowed to have missing accessories. The system itself is still supposed to be fully functional. If you are missing a controller, Amazon will still probably offer you a partial refund, so it is worth mentioning to cs.
Disagree, there are marks against your account for every exception, credit, offer that they give to you. I would not waste something like that on a system you spent $25 on that should have clearly cost more elsewhere. Those that have consoles that are busted should obviously just return them as not working.

In other news, I'm on full MGS: Zeroes watch today, should start seeing these pouring in at anytime.

I hope that you guys receiving bad consoles/missing items have left a note in the return about why it is being returned. If not, it just goes right back in the cycle of stuff that is put on the AW. For instance, when I received a bad blu ray drive PS4, I left a note in the box detailing what was wrong with the system, because I doubt they bother testing the drive. 

Disagree, there are marks against your account for every exception, credit, offer that they give to you. I would not waste something like that on a system you spent $25 on that should have clearly cost more elsewhere. Those that have consoles that are busted should obviously just return them as not working.

In other news, I'm on full MGS: Zeroes watch today, should start seeing these pouring in at anytime.
I agree that it's not really worth complaining about. A lot of people do abuse Amazons customer service.

360 arrived and it included

-Composite Cable

-HDMI (MS branded)

-Wireless Controller

-Audio Adapter

-Ethernet Cable

-120GB HDD

all looking new and fresh! For $25, I stole this. Thank you cag for this and the PS3 heads up. :D/

-Composite Cable

-HDMI (MS branded)

-Wireless Controller

-Audio Adapter

-Ethernet Cable

-120GB HDD

all looking new and fresh! For $25, I stole this. Thank you cag for this and the PS3 heads up. :D/
Whoa man, that's the jackpot right there. Congrats!

-Composite Cable

-HDMI (MS branded)

-Wireless Controller

-Audio Adapter

-Ethernet Cable

-120GB HDD

Was this the (G) or the (A)?

My (G) comes today. Very excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back