Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it's nasty and worn down but the left stick has that thing that happens where it sticks off center and starts to drift on it's own.
The drifting might be hard to fix. I have tried to on countless of 360 controllers and no luck. I think its a design error. Doesn't happen to all of them, but I have bought at least 3 new controllers that did it out of box.

Well it's nasty and worn down but the left stick has that thing that happens where it sticks off center and starts to drift on it's own.

Also wow, I've had Amazon process my refunds before while an item was in transit but never less than 10 minutes after I dropped it off at UPS. :shock:
I got my refund and haven't even printed my shipping label for those dongleless golds. They are very trusting.

I got my refund and haven't even printed my shipping label for those dongleless golds. They are very trusting.
I'm sure if I had sent the 360 back in the Xone box they probably would have rained fiery drone death down upon me.

The drifting might be hard to fix. I have tried to on countless of 360 controllers and no luck. I think its a design error. Doesn't happen to all of them, but I have bought at least 3 new controllers that did it out of box.
Hmm, maybe I'll try opening up and cleaning it first then. If it's not the analog mechanism then I would think that would fix it and let me know if it's worth investing in replacement parts or to just look for a new controller.

Hmm, maybe I'll try opening up and cleaning it first then. If it's not the analog mechanism then I would think that would fix it and let me know if it's worth investing in replacement parts or to just look for a new controller.
Buying a new one is luck of the draw. Like I said, I have bought new ones that drifted right away. I don't know how much the replacement part are, so I don;t know if it is worth going that route.

Also, if you find a fix that works, please share :)

Are you kidding? The things some of these graders send out are atrocious, they probably wouldn't know the difference.
Well the one I was returning was the new Titanfall system I had ordered before the $370 one popped up on AWD. Never would do that but it makes you wonder.

Speaking of the AWD Xbone does anyone know if I need to use the warranty if I'm going to have an issue? Remember something about it's tied to the first person to connect it up which should be me since it's factory fresh with a smushed corner. Worries me a bit though and I've got that $400 one from last too.

Welp, I just received my LN PS4 that I got for $297 + tax awhile back, and was happy to see it came with box and everything. Controller and cables were all in their corresponding baggies and whatnot. But as soon as I lifted up the PS4, I heard a rattling noise inside. Sounds like a screw or something just rattling all over the damn place as if the console had been dropped.

Googled to see if this was common, and seems a few people that bought it on release date got the same issue. Guess that's why this PS4 was returned, but not before they redeemed the $10 & PS Plus codes that is.

Probably not gonna risk it and will return it, but I'm still tempted to play MGS:GZ keep it for a week to see if any problems arise. This was not meant to be it seems. :(

Welp, I just received my LN PS4 that I got for $297 + tax awhile back, and was happy to see it came with box and everything. Controller and cables were all in their corresponding baggies and whatnot. But as soon as I lifted up the PS4, I heard a rattling noise inside. Sounds like a piece of plastic or something just rattling all over the damn place as if the console had been dropped.

Googled to see if this was common, and seems a few people that bought it on release date got the same issue. Guess that's why this PS4 was returned, but not before they redeemed the $10 & PS Plus codes that is.

Probably not gonna risk it and will return it, but I'm still tempted to keep it for a week to see if any problems arise. This was not meant to be it seems. :(
You could also try trading it in at Gamestop towards a new PS4, though you'll need a coupon to get the 50% bonus now.

You could also try trading it in at Gamestop towards a new PS4, though you'll need a coupon to get the 50% bonus now.
Thanks, didn't realize that was still ongoing. I've never traded a console in before. How picky is Gamestop when it comes to checking the system out? The rattling noise is rather.. bad.

Probably just gonna return it to Amazon and wait for a new one to drop lower or at least come with extra incentives (a game or something.). Sucks too 'cause I have a 10% Coupon from eBay that I could've used on that NewEgg sale to get a brand new one for $360.

But hey, I still have a huge backlog for the PS3, so this is probably for the best. I'm more concerned with Amazon putting this on my returns tab. (My first major return though.)

If anyone sees one of those 360 controller replacement parts kits for a good price I'm on the hunt for one of those I think. Hoping that will fix this controller's issues instead of having to get a whole new one.
Have you looked on ebay? That's where I bought my replacement thumbsticks and such for cheap with free shipping.

Is this acceptable for a New Item to be shipped as such? (little off topic) I ordered a repalcement because the one they initially shipped had the mouse pad bottom pealing off already.

IMG_2363_zpsc828ba76.jpg
IMG_2362_zpsc5524d92.jpg
IMG_2361_zpsdcd1658d.jpg

Thanks, didn't realize that was still ongoing. I've never traded a console in before. How picky is Gamestop when it comes to checking the system out? The rattling noise is rather.. bad.

Probably just gonna return it to Amazon and wait for a new one to drop lower or at least come with extra incentives (a game or something.). Sucks too 'cause I have a 10% Coupon from eBay that I could've used on that NewEgg sale to get a brand new one for $360.

But hey, I still have a huge backlog for the PS3, so this is probably for the best. I'm more concerned with Amazon putting this on my returns tab. (My first major return though.)
It depends on the store and the employees; as long as the PS4 turns on properly and you ask them to handle it very carefully, they might not notice the rattling (or just not care). You don't really have much to lose--if GS won't accept it, then you can return it to Amazon like you originally planned.

You do need to have 10,000 PUR points to get that coupon, so if you don't have that many, don't bother going.

Is this acceptable for a New Item to be shipped as such? (little off topic) I ordered a repalcement because the one they initially shipped had the mouse pad bottom pealing off already.

IMG_2363_zpsc828ba76.jpg
IMG_2362_zpsc5524d92.jpg
IMG_2361_zpsdcd1658d.jpg
Well that's the sort of condition that I get replacement items in for ones that were damaged in shipping... :whee:

Well that's the sort of condition that I get replacement items in for ones that were damaged in shipping... :whee:
Should I just contact them by email and be like....uhhh send me a new one? lol

I hate to whine but honestly, I pay $60 for a mouse it should be flawless.

amazon still hasn't brought down the new price of the SHIELD to $200. Here's to hoping the AWD price drops when they do

Someone please talk me out of this purchase.  I already have the game, I have nowhere for this statue and I cannot justify paying that much for anything that's just going to sit there and take up space no matter how awesome it may be.

Can somebody explain "dinger" to me?
Dinger means that the product is like new or is new; a really good deal at its price. Like if amazon list a product in good condition, but from the description, only the packaging is damaged. Everything else is new, that's a dinger.

Someone please talk me out of this purchase. I already have the game, I have nowhere for this statue and I cannot justify paying that much for anything that's just going to sit there and take up space no matter how awesome it may be.
Buy it and have it shipped to me. Then you can justify paying that much.

Someone please talk me out of this purchase. I already have the game, I have nowhere for this statue and I cannot justify paying that much for anything that's just going to sit there and take up space no matter how awesome it may be.
Dude, it's going to be phenomenal. Don't not keep it! You could scare children and pets with it! You could pretend to be Godzilla and shout at the top of your lungs if you don't not not get rid of it. Doesn't that sound amazing!?

Would you rather have a massive statue in your house or be able to pick up 3-4 more games instead? The statue is pretty awesome though.

I am so freaking torn. Good price and it's so amazing but I just can't justify it when I just bought a pair of new monitors, an Xone, and a bunch of other stuff this week that was questionable to begin with. At the same time I can't bring myself to click on that cancel button.

Off topic gaming news but Facebook bought Oculus VR. The dream is dead guys
Facebook, making a second dot com bubble since 2004.

I am so freaking torn. Good price and it's so amazing but I just can't justify it when I just bought a pair of new monitors, an Xone, and a bunch of other stuff this week that was questionable to begin with. At the same time I can't bring myself to click on that cancel button.

Facebook, making a second dot com bubble since 2004.
The only reason Id cancel it is $160 dollars is a lot for just ONE video game. Titanfall CE looks really cool, but I bet you could find it for cheaper down that road than $160...I see its still available at a lot of Gamestops in my area and Im willing to bet itll get a price drop in not too long. Main point: you can get it cheaper later on...and if you already have the game then you dont need it now.

I say keep it. I consider $173 a steal but $160 tops that. If you want, you can keep and resell on Craigslist/eBay or later down the road.

I'm not sure if there's an option for it but you should opt for extra packaging so hopefully they put it in an box instead of slapping the shipping label on it. We don't know how FedEx or UPS handle stuff this large (drops, tears, etc). I got lucky my CE arrived in this condition without being put in an actual box.

I say keep it. I consider $173 a steal but $160 tops that. If you want, you can keep and resell on Craigslist/eBay or later down the road.
The statue alone will cost $50 minimum to ship (if USPS will even take it at that size), plus insurance, plus packaging. Way too much risk and I don't deal with CL.

Too bad no one I like wants to take it off my hands, guess I'll have to just cancel it and then regret it as it goes out of stock everywhere and shoots up to $500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back