Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they used a script that depends on Amazon's price and 3rd party sellers. That's why when Amazon is OOS on PS4 systems, the price AWD sells them for increases.

How do AWD price their stuff anyway? Can't be based on other sellers.
I think they used a script that depends on Amazon's price and 3rd party sellers. That's why when Amazon is OOS on PS4 systems, the price AWD sells them for increases.
^ Pretty much! Combination of Amazon being in stock of the said item and in their absence the secondary market on new and used side affecting the pricing algorithm.

So what's some good ps3 games to test out a used ps3 I got from cowboom? I heard some games are duel bluray layer and some ps3 have troble playing them? Any advice for a ps3 noob would be greatly appreciated.

If a Like New :ps3: PS3 250 GB Uncharted 3 and PS Plus Bundle pops up, just be wary (I had to return one because the disc drive was completely broken)

Damn.. ive been sitting here waiting to see my xbox 360s ship out, confession I bought a few more than I needed. Hope buying too many didn't set off a red flag to get cancelled.

If a Like New :ps3: PS3 250 GB Uncharted 3 and PS Plus Bundle pops up, just be wary (I had to return one because the disc drive was completely broken)
Amazon relist items that was returned knowing it's broken? Yikes. Thought they said they tested every item before selling.

How many did you buy
2 orders of 5 each.

I was lucky enough to catch this deal within a minute of the original guy letting everyone know of the 1130pm PST restock.

And I know Im going to get hate over it, but figured it would be a great way to get xbone / ps4 cheap through gamestop trade in.

Edit: But hey if they end up cancelling on me (Im the paranoid type to think they will) then theres 10 more going to go back to AWD so keep a look out.

2 orders of 5 each.

I was lucky enough to catch this deal within a minute of the original guy letting everyone know of the 1130pm PST restock.

And I know Im going to get hate over it, but figured it would be a great way to get xbone / ps4 cheap through gamestop trade in.

Edit: But hey if they end up cancelling on me (Im the paranoid type to think they will) then theres 10 more going to go back to AWD so keep a look out.
Whoa 10 of them lol idk maybe amazon is trying to process it or maybe they arent enough

2 orders of 5 each.

how are you going to trade all of them for one console? are you gonna keep buying/returning? :x

Amazon oversells a lot during restocks, due to many people going for the same deal.  If it doesn't ship tomorrow I would say they will be cancelled eventually.

2 orders of 5 each.

Don't be a prick and cancel them.

Nah I called a gamestop and they said I could trade in as many xbox 360 at one time that I want.

So I could trade in all 10 at once and pick up both consoles.

^ Pretty much! Combination of Amazon being in stock of the said item and in their absence the secondary market on new and used side affecting the pricing algorithm.
Yep. I pretty much wish I had bought one of the earlier Bravely Default CE's on AWD before the pricing started reflecting the secondary market. The secondary market prices on that game are ridiculous, as evidenced by the $90.XX+ Like New one the other day.

Nah I called a gamestop and they said I could trade in as many xbox 360 at one time that I want.

So I could trade in all 10 at once and pick up both consoles.
woah really? lol that's crazy. i thought it was 1/per. I think you get $75 per elite w/ bonus so....$750, lol

That's a really nice flip lol. I dont have balls that big or I would try something similar. You would essentially pay $150+tax for a PS4 and XB1 if it works out.

Yeah, really though I caught on to this deal immediately. I had another 5 in my cart I could of gone for 15, but im not a complete ass so i didnt :)

2 orders of 5 each.

WOW. I thought I overdid it with my 15 :whistle2:

I joke but I'm happy to say the one I did order has shipped. I was worried as I got in on it at the tail end of the deal.

Don't be a prick and cancel them.
You still didn't get a 360 yet mask-air-raid? I cancelled one earlier today. Not sure if they put it back up yet... had two. One for my brother and one to flip but I figured someone else could of use a 360 that is low on income. Hope you can get one.

You still didn't get a 360 yet mask-air-raid? I cancelled one earlier today. Not sure if they put it back up yet... had two. One for my brother and one to flip but I figured someone else could of use a 360 that is low on income. Hope you can get one.
I don't think it ever came back. I've been checking all night and I haven't seen it.

"Hi, I'd like to trade in this Xbox Elite for the Xbox One...and this one, too. And this one, too. And this one, too. And this one, too. And this one, too. And this one, too. And this one, too. And this one, too. And this one, too."

I checked, but it doesn't look like they're adding them now. I refreshed one last time and when I clicked to order it, it was gone. It was like a five second interval. It was a Good condition and they completely took down the listing right after I refreshed again.

rrod_acheivment_by_ElPie_o.png

Status
Not open for further replies.