Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

WIKI: It seems people had a few suggestions from the last thread in terms of updating the OP. I've changed a few things, but if there is anything else you want to change, feel free to do so.

Links:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

"Just Arrived" Video Games
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**
Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Current Gen:

:wiiu: Wii U

:ps4: PS4

:xb1: Xbox One

:vita: PS Vita

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

Last Gen:
:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923
VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/
VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/
IX: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322143-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-ix/
X:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326957-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-x/

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is it that during the few hours I didn't check this thread there were 81 dollar 360s? Also are there any more of the PS2s left?

I'm trying to get the lay of this AWD thing figured out. If you just click video games, is it in order of newest offers a bit? Or is it popularity of the regular item? And if you are on the Just Arrived page, should you just keep refreshing page 1 to see what comes in, or is new stuff going to be thrown somewhere random in the Just Arrived pages?

Every week I order stuff late on Wednesday, are told at checkout that it's guaranteed to arrive Friday or Saturday, it ships Thursday scheduled to arrive on Monday. :roll:

Shipping now means that you can't cancel it. You need to contact the seller to cancel it. That's all. It's meant to be the time that the seller can ship it without worrying about someone backing out.
My phone wasn't updating my email. Got my cancelation e-mail a while back. Curses! Foiled again.

Got mine cancelled as well. Darn :(

I got the PS2 and decided to trade it in because I can't seem to find my old PS2 games lol

Every week I order stuff late on Wednesday, are told at checkout that it's guaranteed to arrive Friday or Saturday, it ships Thursday scheduled to arrive on Monday. :roll:
hey is it just me or does amazon not have a dynasty warriors 8 xtreme complete ps4 listing

because i wanted to stalk the page for dingers

hey is it just me or does amazon not have a dynasty warriors 8 xtreme complete ps4 listing

it been noted before and I noticed few weeks ago they didn't so I doubt amazon is going to carry it so the likely hood of any awd of that game is pretty slim at this point probably

Yah what he said above. I asked when it came out Tuesday. We might see it but chances are slim to none so I ended up just keeping my gamestop copy

Not sure what to do about something. I purchased one of those PS2s a few days ago from AWD. I only had half of the money I needed to buy it in Amazon credit, so I put the rest of it on a card that had nothing because a trade-in I sumbitted was processing. I got the credit for it today, but it is having trouble applying to the order. As soon as I got the credit, it applied to the order, but it's still not processing. It still tells me on my Orders screen "Your payment revision required." and on the My Gift Card Activity screen, it shows that the credit was applied to the order, but under Date, it says "Pending." I'm worried the order might get cancelled.

Tempting to grab that as it's just a little more than what the standard version typically brings. My concern is with Amazon shipping it, as with all CE from them anymore :( I've been wanting all of those for a while now.
I bought one a few months ago. The way Amazon shipped it was perfect. No damage from shipping.

Not sure what to do about something. I purchased one of those PS2s a few days ago from AWD. I only had half of the money I needed to buy it in Amazon credit, so I put the rest of it on a card that had nothing because a trade-in I sumbitted was processing. I got the credit for it today, but it is having trouble applying to the order. As soon as I got the credit, it applied to the order, but it's still not processing. It still tells me on my Orders screen "Your payment revision required." and on the My Gift Card Activity screen, it shows that the credit was applied to the order, but under Date, it says "Pending." I'm worried the order might get cancelled.

I bought one a few months ago. The way Amazon shipped it was perfect. No damage from shipping.
As in you should have the proper amount of credit applied to it and it's taken it from your balance but it still thinks it's wrong? Only way I know to fix that is to have any amount of credit balance over $0. Then you go to the order, retry the credit card then tell it to apply the balance to the order. It won't take any more credit but it will then recognize the amount already applied to it. You can tell it worked when it says $0.00 for what you owe at the bottom. Occasionally it takes a second or third time doing that though. Only way that works though is to have some balance so it gives you the option to apply it.

Also CS is completely useless in fixing this and your stuff will get cancelled if you don't fix it. Lost a few things and wasted a lot of time on clueless CS before I accidentally figured out this fix and it happens a decent amount (mostly on orders you apply credit to after placing the order).

Damn.. I lucked out. Was actually supposed to get 3 consoles today, UPS driver couldm't find one of my boxes but came home an hour ago and saw a package sitting at my door, open it up and its a 60GB PS3!

There was no controller but I had one I picked up at a garage sale awhile back that I thought was broken, but works great.

Ive never had a PS3 before and always wanted one, I dont have any games but have a few blu rays.

It turns on all right, but blu rays stutter and there is no sound. Havent done the firmware update yet.

Im stoked =D

Edit: I reset audio to only the two outputs that you cant uncheck, and redid the video set it up for auto. No more stuttering and sounds great now!

Damn.. I lucked out. Was actually supposed to get 3 consoles today, UPS driver couldm't find one of my boxes but came home an hour ago and saw a package sitting at my door, open it up and its a 60GB PS3!

There was no controller but I had one I picked up at a garage sale awhile back that I thought was broken, but works great.

Ive never had a PS3 before and always wanted one, I dont have any games but have a few blu rays.

It turns on all right, but blu rays stutter and there is no sound. Havent done the firmware update yet.

Im stoked =D

Edit: I reset audio to only the two outputs that you cant uncheck, and redid the video set it up for auto. No more stuttering and sounds great now!
Rozz is totally going to cream himself when he reads this.

AWD you never cease to amaze me.  Titanfall Collectors edition arrived today and they literally just slapped shipping stickers on the box as is and didn't bother putting it in a cardboard box to cover it.  It's pouring rain all day in Chicagoland and windy, yet my UPS driver decides to leave it OUTSIDE ON THE fuckING SIDEWALK.  I have a front door stoop that is covered by a roof, but he left it on the sidewalk.  I'm more shocked that it wasn't stolen.  Called into Amazon to lodge a complain about UPS and they were very nice about it.  Still horse poop though, put it in a cardboard box. (not the horse poop, I don't want that. Put the CE in the box)

AWD you never cease to amaze me. Titanfall Collectors edition arrived today and they literally just slapped shipping stickers on the box as is and didn't bother putting it in a cardboard box to cover it. It's pouring rain all day in Chicagoland and windy, yet my UPS driver decides to leave it OUTSIDE ON THE fuckING SIDEWALK. I have a front door stoop that is covered by a roof, but he left it on the sidewalk. I'm more shocked that it wasn't stolen. Called into Amazon to lodge a complain about UPS and they were very nice about it. Still horse poop though, put it in a cardboard box. (not the horse poop, I don't want that. Put the CE in the box)
That sucks were any of the contents damaged? Also what can amazon do about ups doing that did they offer you any compensation or anything?

AWD you never cease to amaze me. Titanfall Collectors edition arrived today and they literally just slapped shipping stickers on the box as is and didn't bother putting it in a cardboard box to cover it. It's pouring rain all day in Chicagoland and windy, yet my UPS driver decides to leave it OUTSIDE ON THE fuckING SIDEWALK. I have a front door stoop that is covered by a roof, but he left it on the sidewalk. I'm more shocked that it wasn't stolen. Called into Amazon to lodge a complain about UPS and they were very nice about it. Still horse poop though, put it in a cardboard box. (not the horse poop, I don't want that. Put the CE in the box)
damn that sucks I had that happen before with stuff but on the bright side at least it was Chicago rain instead of Chicago snow or blizzard season

That totally sucks bro. I know me and dmagical had the same thing happen to us. They slapped the stickers on the box and shipped it as is. Mine was with FedEx and it came out nicely though (except for the box cover and parts of the box of course), but I wished they would have put it in a cardboard box like all the other retailers.

This happened to me twice with large CEs from Best Buy. Minus the rain part.

So it's not just AWD. Unfortunately.

That sucks were any of the contents damaged? Also what can amazon do about ups doing that did they offer you any compensation or anything?
Nothing was damaged really, there was some water in the box, but it looked OK. I told the rep on the phone the credit was not necessary, I just wanted to give her feedback about UPS and she insisted (I'm not going to argue away money, it just wasn't the point). They have an internal team that handles shipping escalations. Apparently they contact UPS directly and have them investigate what happened and why it happened. It's just annoying because I've seen my UPS driver run stuff up and launch it and caught him one time doing it. I opened the door and told him to not throw my packages again please, I paid for them and I wouldn't treat something you paid for that way. He apologized, but I know he still does it. If I'm home and I hear my UPS truck pull up I'll walk to my door and open it at the last possible second to greet him with a scowl.

That 77 DSII is not necessarily a dinger

The 83 one is

Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Small mark on set case. Small wrinkle / bend on set case
Weird, on my listings I see this on the $77 one and your message on the $83.15 one.

Nothing was damaged really, there was some water in the box, but it looked OK. I told the rep on the phone the credit was not necessary, I just wanted to give her feedback about UPS and she insisted (I'm not going to argue away money, it just wasn't the point). They have an internal team that handles shipping escalations. Apparently they contact UPS directly and have them investigate what happened and why it happened. It's just annoying because I've seen my UPS driver run stuff up and launch it and caught him one time doing it. I opened the door and told him to not throw my packages again please, I paid for them and I wouldn't treat something you paid for that way. He apologized, but I know he still does it. If I'm home and I hear my UPS truck pull up I'll walk to my door and open it at the last possible second to greet him with a scowl.
that stuff is messed up people have their security camera record that stuff and ups and fedex guys throwing packages everywhere

As in you should have the proper amount of credit applied to it and it's taken it from your balance but it still thinks it's wrong? Only way I know to fix that is to have any amount of credit balance over $0. Then you go to the order, retry the credit card then tell it to apply the balance to the order. It won't take any more credit but it will then recognize the amount already applied to it. You can tell it worked when it says $0.00 for what you owe at the bottom. Occasionally it takes a second or third time doing that though. Only way that works though is to have some balance so it gives you the option to apply it.

Also CS is completely useless in fixing this and your stuff will get cancelled if you don't fix it. Lost a few things and wasted a lot of time on clueless CS before I accidentally figured out this fix and it happens a decent amount (mostly on orders you apply credit to after placing the order).
Thanks, that worked. It's preparing to ship and I'll get it on Monday. No cancellations for me!

Wow thats really terrible, sorry man. And yeah, seeing that thing on the sidewalk.. I cant imagine it not getting stolen. You (sorta not really) lucked out.

Got my $300 PS4 today, looks pretty much new and came with all cords. Listing for the one I got said it would include a game, but it didn't wind up having one. Amazon refunded me the cost of a game though, probably gonna grab Infamous with it so worked out in the end.

Got my $300 PS4 today, looks pretty much new and came with all cords. Listing for the one I got said it would include a game, but it didn't wind up having one. Amazon refunded me the cost of a game though, probably gonna grab Infamous with it so worked out in the end.
Again with this crap?

Hrm.. I just looked more closely at my shipments coming in tomorrow, theyre coming in in several packages, some should have 1 and some 2 consoles. Some of the packages that should only have one console are weighted for 25 LB. 

Wonder whats going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back